PDA

View Full Version : VW golf mk2 forums

dannyb
27-12-06, 05:59 PM
I have a mate who has just bought a mint Mk2 Golf GTi on a J plate. He is looking for an ENGLISH forum which is similar to this one (but for Golfs OFC) which is similarly not all about krooooozin, bodykits and text typing! Anyone able to recommend one?

Ash
27-12-06, 07:18 PM
tidy vag
no-rice
edition 38

that should get him started

Ash

dannyb
28-12-06, 07:41 PM
thank you

Lee
28-12-06, 07:54 PM
beware, vee dub forum users tend to be incredibly bitchy and arrogant. Obviously im not tarring them all with the same brush, but i was in the VW scene for two years, and was amazed when I came back to Vauxhall to find the attitude totally different.

Just beware

Alex.
28-12-06, 08:34 PM
beware, vee dub forum users tend to be incredibly bitchy and arrogant. Obviously im not tarring them all with the same brush, but i was in the VW scene for two years, and was amazed when I came back to Vauxhall to find the attitude totally different.

Just beware
Yeah they are. I did a whole "hello" thread, got attention being a girl, and then I mentioned I had a b/f, and that was it. So....they are very bitchy!

Chris
29-12-06, 10:30 AM
demonvw seems quite good

Dan
29-12-06, 10:47 AM
Yeah they are. I did a whole "hello" thread, got attention being a girl, and then I mentioned I had a b/f, and that was it. So....they are very bitchy!

surely telling them you had a big fanny was a bad move then ? :thumb: lol lol

Pillar
29-12-06, 01:36 PM
surely telling them you had a big fanny was a bad move then ?

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol :thumb: