PDA

View Full Version : Any Ideas???

Green16v
26-12-06, 10:45 AM
Just had these for xmas off the girlfriend (good girl) any ideas on where i can make an N from?

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m89/Makwal/STP60474.jpg

Jack
26-12-06, 11:38 AM
It is an offence to alter, rearrange or misrepresent letters or numbers... Vehicles with misrepresented number plates may FAIL the MoT test.
Best to leave as is unless you want a ?1000 fine!

Matt Pickering
26-12-06, 11:39 AM
join the 7's together at the top, and you get a big n

do it with a black number plate fastener and you should get away with de-facing

hybridturbo
26-12-06, 11:42 AM
Yeah move the to sevens closer towards each other and away a little more from the J

If i was you i would leave the back as it is but deface the front plate :thumb:

Alex.
26-12-06, 11:49 AM
Best to leave as is unless you want a ?1000 fine!

Erm.....?:roll:
Hello?

Novadex
26-12-06, 03:40 PM
and they can do you for intent to steal (petrol)

Spudly
26-12-06, 04:53 PM
I dont know if they have changed it in recent years but as far as im aware all you get is a ?30 fine for incorrectly displaying your registration, there was a calibra in hull a few years back had deano written on theplate in normal sized letters, and his real number underneath where you would usually have a slogan, if you do this i believe you can get around it, as you are still displaying the correct number just incorrect size???

Jack
26-12-06, 05:34 PM
Yeah, but it would look crap... and if you were going to do that, just get a showplate made up with "nova" on it lol btw do you mean he had the real numberplate where the postcode goes on proper plates? Police would rape you even more for that lol

You'll get a ?30 on the spot fine, but if you keep offending you can be hauled up in front of court and have to pay up a fine of up to ?1000 (plus costs).

Martin
26-12-06, 05:41 PM
and be striped of the right to own a private plate..

Spudly
26-12-06, 05:56 PM
Yeah, but it would look crap... and if you were going to do that, just get a showplate made up with "nova" on it lol btw do you mean he had the real numberplate where the postcode goes on proper plates? Police would rape you even more for that lol

You'll get a ?30 on the spot fine, but if you keep offending you can be hauled up in front of court and have to pay up a fine of up to ?1000 (plus costs).

Aye thats the one, as i say i dont know if theyve changed the law regarding the display of plates but as far as im aware he got stopped at least twice and only ever recieved a fine and a vehicle defect form each time, he simply got his mate to stamp the form and left his plates alone for a while longer clever git lol!!!!

sri_boi
26-12-06, 06:33 PM
keep a normal plate in the car, have some double sided foam tape also, so when you get stopped just brown nose and say sorry i will swap them over i forgot they wer on and just swap them over....

and have your plate done like this.....

(top one)
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/3245/stp60474copyps1.jpg

Alex.
26-12-06, 06:41 PM
Oh lordy:roll:

Lee
26-12-06, 06:52 PM
lol, seriously, leave them to it, its their money!