PDA

View Full Version : own up then !!!

BIGS
25-12-06, 08:08 AM
How many of you has got a hangover. I got in at 4 this morning and got woke up at 6 so havent had time to sleep it offlol Is this the same with anyone else? And Happy Christmas everyone

Jack
25-12-06, 09:44 AM
I don't get hangovers :D

performance*nova
25-12-06, 10:32 AM
bigs have u gor a red nova with black cav alloys

macc nova
25-12-06, 11:27 AM
i do, got in at 3 woke up at 7 went back to bed.

Novadex
25-12-06, 11:29 AM
hair of the dog!

Mike
25-12-06, 12:20 PM
I don't get hangovers :D

same lol so not me haha

Novadex
25-12-06, 01:14 PM
you only get a hangover becuase your dehydrated! I drink two points of water before bed and take to pain killers! i cant even remember what a hang over feals like!

BIGS
25-12-06, 01:42 PM
bigs have u gor a red nova with black cav alloys

Na i havent my mate has tho. might be his your on about. Why do you go round plymouth much? whats yours car like? And novadex i had a glass of water before hand but when you drink lots of different things its bound to give you a soare head. well did me lol

Alex.
25-12-06, 03:14 PM
I did mine before christmas and will no doubt have one after our boxing day party as always.:roll:

performance*nova
25-12-06, 05:06 PM
Na i havent my mate has tho. might be his your on about. Why do you go round plymouth much? whats yours car like? And novadex i had a glass of water before hand but when you drink lots of different things its bound to give you a soare head. well did me lol
i live in plymouth.got a white nova.

ANDYRACER
25-12-06, 06:46 PM
Got in a 3am, went to bed and woke up at 12pm with a nice hangover :cry:
Im annoy the pubs are closed tonight otherwise id be down there now :mad:
Ahh well, will just get extra drunk boxing day night :D

Dod
25-12-06, 08:29 PM
you only get a hangover becuase your dehydrated! I drink two points of water before bed and take to pain killers! i cant even remember what a hang over feals like!

In My experience when you drink 500ml + of JD before going out and continue to do so when out, 2 pints of water are kinda a distant thing in your mind. But i have a tied a few beers wen i get home, seems to do the Trick.
Or................
The Irish Way, Just keep drinking so much that you're still drunk when you wake up. You'll also find people think you're a much more interesting person.

Alex.
25-12-06, 08:44 PM
In My experience when you drink 500ml + of JD before going out and continue to do so when out, 2 pints of water are kinda a distant thing in your mind.
Agree!!
I drank quite a bit of JD on friday night, and usually I just go to bed, and am fine the next morning.
But....on friday night, before I went to bed, I drank some water, as I thought it would help, and I was up from 4-6 feeling sick, and the only thing that re-appeared was the water! lol
So water is bad after a night of Jack.
Bacon is the best hang-over cure! :p

Dod
25-12-06, 08:47 PM
So water is bad after a night of Jack.

!!! :wtf:
Sorry, had to do it!!!

Bacon is the best hang-over cure

Agreed, that and **** loads of Tea!!!

Alex.
25-12-06, 08:55 PM
Jack Daniels!!
Tea and bacon...yummy. I really fancied a kebab saturday morning though. lol

Jack
25-12-06, 09:35 PM
Its easier when she's drunk

lol

R1CH
25-12-06, 10:17 PM
I've missed christmas dinner for the last 2 or 3 years from being hungover !! Said to my self this year that i wasn't gonna go out but a mate suggested going for a couple of pints around 3pm .... ended up having a few more than a couple, think i managed to stagger home at about 11pm and i got up this morning feeling spot on, which i wasn't expecting !!! Also enjoyed my xmas dinner !!!
:thumb:

Rich

L14MNP
25-12-06, 11:30 PM
Just had me reheated christmas dinner after arriving home lol

Hmm we always say 'just going for a couple' lol that was at 1pm

:thumb:

Alex.
26-12-06, 08:09 AM
Its easier when she's drunk

lol

:eek: