PDA

View Full Version : illegal?

Anonymous
11-06-01, 05:17 PM
is it ilegal to drive with no font bumer on my gsi.and has any1 fitted a ingdom bigmouth are they easy to fit as i want 1

Anonymous
11-06-01, 05:22 PM
I thought it was only girls who had front bums?

Anonymous
11-06-01, 05:25 PM
front bumper sorry cant type fast

Anonymous
11-06-01, 05:26 PM
lol @ MC's Bird !

;)Never be afraid to try anything new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals built the Titanic !;)

Anonymous
11-06-01, 06:14 PM
lmao,

but they can probably get you for driving a car with sharp edges, can get a fine and points.

the kingdom stuff, so ive heard, comes in a tatty state and needs loads of work before fitting.

:p
Im tall and your small
:p

Anonymous
11-06-01, 06:44 PM
i done it for 2 weeks when i was prepping mine for paint

i have been stopped once a long time ago when i went cruising and the bumper was still drying in my garage
the copper who stopped me was well pissed
the convo went sumthing like this

"sonny wheres your front numberplate?"
"on the dash"
"sonny wheres your front bumper?"
"on the bench in the garage"
"why?"
"coz its wet"
"what happens if u hit sumone and knock them over?"
(mate sitting in my passenger seat pissed*)"well he fuck his fucking grill as well wont he"
"right sonny in the back ov the car"

i got a 14 day producer for guess what?
*no front numberplate fixings!!!!!!!*
that was it

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
11-06-01, 06:47 PM
i think the can do you under Constuction and Use or similar shit.

Anonymous
11-06-01, 08:49 PM
lmao @ micky

[-iansUpToSomething.jpg-] <--- are you davo in disguise? (but obviously not as camp as davo!)

Anonymous
13-06-01, 11:55 PM
NO!!!! i got pulled when i fitted my abyss bumper and 1 pulled me and asked me where i stole the car and i said " whaddya mean mate" he said well u obviooisly coundnt get the plates off so u smashed the bumper 2 i spose i said "no mate its dryin and the plates under the grille attached 2 the slam panel cant u see it???? oh my god" i got cautioned 4 that but my dads a coppper so he spoke to him and he had a discreet word with him ....know what i mean !!!! he sent a luvly letter of apology to me so in answer to ur question NO!!!!! aslong as u aint rippin it!!