PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used Supernova's before?

Nova_Tek
20-12-06, 05:20 PM
I ordered my bonnet lfiters on monday. During payment it never mentioned the delivery charges for the product only had the cost of the lifters ?17.99. It just gave me an order reference number.

The email I got from them didnt have an invoice just a aknowledgement from them thanking me for the order.

Has anyone been through the same?

Just seems a bit unusual :confused:

bieransri
20-12-06, 05:22 PM
had mine from there although was part of a deal for migweb users, free dleivery so not really sure.

however they are usually spot on, had a decat pipe from them also and i didnt get charged delivrey on that either and that wasnt part of any deal

Nova_Tek
20-12-06, 05:32 PM
Thanx mate,

I do remember seeing the deal on migweb but i didnt use the deal to purchase it, alothough I should have :tard:

I also have heard that they have good customer sevice so maybe im lucky and getting free delivery, we'll see ;)

If i dont hear from them, suppose I'll give em a bell

:thumb:

Nobby
20-12-06, 05:36 PM
hi mate i used them not long back for a exhaust nothing was said about payment so i emailed them and asked them but i did have 2 pay for delivery but lucky for me i live 10 mins down the road from them lol good chaps though!!:thumb:

bieransri
20-12-06, 05:47 PM
email them mate and mention migweb they still may do free delivery

ade
20-12-06, 06:58 PM
yeah - I ordered a boot release solenoid kit for ?15 at end of Nov - gave my card details through secure server and got the confirmation (although it did say this was not a confirmation of the order) on email - however nothing arrived.

Contacted them and they said no payment was received!!!

Been keeping an eye on my bank details ever since just incase!

Have used them before over the phone - theyre good. Dont think I'll use the net site though again...

bigbened
20-12-06, 07:23 PM
there alright down there, and good for second hand parts too. only one problem....there never fooookin openlol

Mike.
20-12-06, 07:38 PM
TBH i've delt with them a few times over the net and i've never really had a problem

Nova_Tek
20-12-06, 07:54 PM
Well I tired ringing them just after 4pm and it said they were shut but funnily enough the automated service said that they were open till 5pm lol

I sent an email, see if they'll respond hopefully they do and I get my struts :)

Nova_Tek
21-12-06, 07:38 PM
Oh dear... no reply to my email I sent yesterday afternoon.

Phone call tomorrow.

Matt2107
22-12-06, 10:12 AM
I've bought a spoiler through them before and some mirrors.

I did have to make a few phone calls as the line would just ring but when I got through they were very helpful.

I think they have a supernovas ID on here so I'd try pming him as i'm pretty sure the guy still works there.

craig green
22-12-06, 02:16 PM
- gave my card details through secure server and got the confirmation (although it did say this was not a confirmation of the order) on email - however nothing arrived.

Contacted them and they said no payment was received!!!

Been keeping an eye on my bank details ever since just incase!

Have used them before over the phone - theyre good. Dont think I'll use the net site though again...

I used to work for a mail order company processing net orders. Its unusual for orders to go astray but it can happen. Your details are safely lost in cyberspace if thats any comfort. Its all encrypted & cannot be hijacked.

bola
22-12-06, 03:22 PM
whats super novas web address?

rudeboy69r
22-12-06, 06:20 PM
i got sum bonnet lifers from them through ebay tho and diliverd next day was well suprised. i recomend them..

Nova_Tek
22-12-06, 07:03 PM
They still havent replied to anything. Didnt have time to ring them today so I might try ring them tomorrow morning from work.

No money has been taken out of my account.