PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!

Dave.
19-12-06, 07:49 PM
i really need everyones help
on thursday my grandad is having the garage roof done, so the nova has to come out, but he wants to put a gym up in the garage, so there will be no place for the nova, so it will have to go to the scrapyard, both of them!1

any ideas, sensible please
dave :cry:

staggy_gsi
19-12-06, 07:51 PM
get 'em slapped in the for sale forum, at least you can claw some cash back instead of letting them go for scrap...

Riggy
19-12-06, 07:55 PM
ill have the white one of you lol how much you want for it ????????? :thumb:

Dave.
19-12-06, 08:07 PM
nothin yet mate im after ideas of where to but the fu***ers

Riggy
19-12-06, 08:08 PM
in my garage fella , lol

Dave.
19-12-06, 08:14 PM
i know your only havin a liugh but im pretty p***ed off now.

i mean if i was to keep them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JSeymour
19-12-06, 08:15 PM
scrap them! gyms are good and 2 less novas will increase the value of my nova a very small tiny little bit.

Jack
19-12-06, 08:16 PM
Break them.

I'll have the SR grille lol

novaco
19-12-06, 08:29 PM
this happened to me..just after my car had been painted..luckily enough i found another garage..

try rent a little one from your local council for the time being..

novacabrio
19-12-06, 08:47 PM
Tell your grandad hes done well to get as old as he has with out a gym, and that the worlds going down hill anyway why does he want to get fitter and live longer, if he says thats a depresive way to look at life tell him your depressed at the thought of getting rid of your cars

novaco
19-12-06, 08:51 PM
lol get rid of one..but keep the mint one..by showing him your making an effort (looking for anohter garage as you desperatly want to keep the car) might make him give in and let you have the space..worked with my grandad!

Adam
20-12-06, 01:04 AM
Leave them outside?
Covered up.

Be reet.

Novadex
20-12-06, 04:10 PM
try rent a little one from your local council for the time being..

hes only a kid... he would have to do 10 paper rounds! lol

Tell your grandad hes done well to get as old as he has with out a gym, and that the worlds going down hill anyway why does he want to get fitter and live longer, if he says thats a depresive way to look at life tell him your depressed at the thought of getting rid of your cars

PMSL! harsh but true! lollol

Matt2107
20-12-06, 04:10 PM
What would a grandad want with a gym. lol

BigStan
20-12-06, 04:34 PM
Leave the best Nova in the garage and tell your Grandad that he can bench press that to keep fit if he wants, as previously done by someone in a vid i cant remember !

Got it !! http://www.novaload.net/forum/showthread.php?t=69641&highlight=lifting+nova

:thumb:lol:thumb:lol

novaco
20-12-06, 06:37 PM
hes only a kid... he would have to do 10 paper rounds! lol

and..?

round my way its only like 4.25 a week for a garage..not exactly breaking the bank..

lol i laugh at the way you put 'hes only a kid' yet he has two cars?lol lol

rc
20-12-06, 06:49 PM
scrap them! 2 less novas will increase the value of my nova a very small tiny little bit.

haha true lol

Mike.
20-12-06, 07:41 PM
has your grandad not got a drive way dave? cover them up !!

nathannova
20-12-06, 08:43 PM
if i were you i would just sell them for now and get another one when you are a bit older and can drive , renting a garage out is more money than its worth for a couple of cars that the combined value is probebly only about ?600

dannyb
21-12-06, 10:58 AM
Keep all the bits youve spent money on from both the cars (any aftermarket bits that are hard to get etc), then sell the shells, doors wings on here.

Im sure if someone off here buys it, you might be able to buy it back in a few years!!