PDA

View Full Version : Vectra gsi calipers

Anonymous
08-06-01, 06:40 PM
Do vectra gsi calipers fit straight no the nova? i know i need to get the disks modded from 5 stud to 4 stud but do they fit straight on like astra gte ones? Also do i have to up grade the master cylinder? Rick

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Anonymous
09-06-01, 01:24 PM
yeah its straight swop aprt from the discs as far as i know

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
09-06-01, 05:40 PM
i have the v6 vectra calipers on mine, i have 16'' alloys tho anything smaller may give you greif, oh yeah the calipers are f**k'n mint!!

Anonymous
09-06-01, 08:07 PM
brian do you keep the gsi master cylinder?

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Anonymous
10-06-01, 09:28 AM
yeah rick think you do, we'll speak to nick caro at png meet as he has the v6 ones, cos i have the same waiting to go on.

[-iansUpToSomething.jpg-] <--- are you davo in disguise? (but obviously not as camp as davo!)

Anonymous
10-06-01, 05:43 PM
u can keep the same master, but u should ajust the pedal as u get slop and need to press ur foot down loads b4 anything happens. Once that is ajusted they r mint i hear!
U can use a frontera servo, but not really neccesary!!
D1cko

Anonymous
10-06-01, 07:02 PM
Where did you get yours from ian? I have only just read this and did not see it this morning! I have never seen nick caros car so i did not realise he had them! Did you speak to him today about it? Rick

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Anonymous
11-06-01, 04:31 AM
Andy Bishop also has them on his!
Thats where i got the info from!!!

Anonymous
11-06-01, 10:54 AM
ians were cheap!!!!!!
?30
but you have to watch out with the hoses cause the bigger calipers move the union higher up and you lowing the car take is up too so and this stresses the flexy to either get shortened flexys or move the bracket that holds the flexy up a bit

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---