PDA

View Full Version : BURNOUTS

Anonymous
02-06-01, 10:45 PM
hi ppl, erm ive just bought some kahn alloys and have my standard onez spare, so i want to do some burnouts (well my mate does) firstly, will the handbrake hold the car still and is there any damage caused by them (my mate says its fine, but im not so sure) pleez tell me if im going to fuck up me car. and wot is the ideal rrevs to keep it @? i ave a 1.3 sr. cheerz geezas.

Anonymous
02-06-01, 10:50 PM
don't do it.

Anonymous
02-06-01, 11:13 PM
yeah, dont

you look like a boy racer twat if u do

Anonymous
03-06-01, 12:50 AM
lol, only damage is when u got 20 pricks bouncin ya car, cant b doin it much good! And my handbrake dont hold my car still, it just drags along!!
D1cko

Anonymous
03-06-01, 09:59 AM
see what u need to do is go and pump the front tyres up to 60psi or summit so lesss ov the tread touched the ground

then your handbrake will keep you still!

but i say dont do it

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
03-06-01, 11:05 AM
atleast we will know who gives us all a bad name!!!

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
03-06-01, 06:58 PM
yeah, go on

pump it up to that much

and watch your front wings bend out, your suspension snap in half and come through the bonnet, and everyone who was around the car get knocked down with blood pooring from all parts of their bodys, some with their head taken off... caus of all the extra pressure in the tire when it explodes, it EXPLODES

Anonymous
03-06-01, 08:52 PM
just find a small amount of grass and just put the front wheels on the grass or put the drive wheels on oil but doing burn out f**k up the spring on your clutch plate

Anonymous
04-06-01, 01:27 PM
SAD, don't see the point in it, saying that mine does it everytime i lift the clutch in first lol as cp can vouch for it!

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Liverpool - Champions of Europe, Unique Cup treble.

Anonymous
04-06-01, 02:05 PM
i dont either...what the point, u get loads of dicks stood around your car, denting panels, breaking your wing mirrors etc off...shouting and laughing...you do a burnout...waste ?100+ worth of tyres...then drive off with a thrashed engine, no tyres left...and *loads of respect from fellow cruisers*...lmao...NOT!

[ged_bong]
Web Design 4 half the price.
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
04-06-01, 02:39 PM
lol
i do it its a laugh i was in 3rd gear in blackpool

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
04-06-01, 04:05 PM
Lol@ Ian. Yep he's right - I thought me pace maker was going to pack up!

Anonymous
04-06-01, 06:47 PM
hey i said dont do it dont have a go at me.

it was siad in a mag to pump up the presure loads to make em spin better.

if your gonna do em you got to take the shite when things go wrong

burn out comp at donny
tyre pops on reno 5 and rips front bumper off

Micky@novaload.net :)