11-12-06, 05:36 PM
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q59/garethevans23/DSCF0424-1.jpg

Take a look

gossy
11-12-06, 05:49 PM
nice clean car mate

garethevans23
11-12-06, 07:06 PM
You are looking at a nova 1.4 sr it has 11 months MOT and TAX. Just had new front wheel bearings, front brakes, and exhaust manifold.It has alloy wheels The tyres have plenty of tread left. it has a mdf parcel shelf with kenwood 6*9 speakers but no stereo. The grill has been replaced with mesh. The only bit of rust on the outside is below the passenger rear arch. Slight bit of rust under the bonnet. It has just had a brand new towbar fitted last week. Got a set of astra gsi calipers pads and disks that will come with the car.

Car has a few minor problems, Slight oil leak,Water leaking into car somewhere, fuel gauge works when it wants to, Automatic choke playing up just need to rev for a short while and then fine and the speedo reading up to 40mph is fine then after 40 is erratic. usual rip in drivers seat and small hole were previous owner droped a fag, could do with a polish paint faded slightly. They might sound like a lot of problems but they never bothered me in the six months I have owned it

speedo reading is 92000 but cant be sure becuse of speedo problem.

Other than those problems the car is very tidy for its age. Car starts stops and drives fine.
All sensible offers considered just bought a new car so has to go. I think I have covered everything.

Im looking for about 600 o.n.o

Shaun_O'Donnell
11-12-06, 07:26 PM
Where abouts are you?

garethevans23
11-12-06, 09:11 PM
I am in mid wales, nova is also on ebay as of 11/12 for 7 days

Crossy
20-12-06, 09:04 PM
This still for sale ?