PDA

View Full Version : Keith Robinson - Melody and Breaks Mix 09/12/2006

krobinson
09-12-06, 09:55 PM
I've been bored lately and decided to dust off the decks. I made a mix in the process. Its saved at 192kbs so its good quality, perfect for the car :)

Genre: Breaks with the last two tracks trancey/prog/house.
Time: 52-54mins (cant remember?)
File Size - 74mb

Its hosted here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/g2h0vf

It may say the server is busy and will count down 1 minute, it should then download. If anyone has a better server, let me know and i'll put it there!

Thanks for listening - Please excuse the last mix, dust nicked the needle, and altho the beat matching is fine, it threw the timing way off!

Keith

krobinson
09-12-06, 10:01 PM
Tracklisting:

1. Jacob Todd - Nothing is real (Facto Mix)
2. Lostep - Burma (Sasha Mix)
3. Synaptic - Impending (Sangers Epic Breaks)
4. Shiloh - Swerve (Shiloh's Trail Mix)
5. Damian DP - "elation" (Shiloh's Elyon Mix)
6. Yunus Vs Subsky - Airfuzz
7. Ernest Saint Laurent - Du ya dub (Stel & Good Newz Remix)

Keith :)

db_1.2
10-12-06, 12:01 AM
Sounds good listened to most of it, not really into house tho, dont spose you like a bit of drum and bass or jungle? And im not on about pendulum! Bloody everyone thinking theyre into drum and bass when they listen to slam 24/7!

Top mixing there Lol, ive always wanted some decks:(

Iain
10-12-06, 12:08 AM
Tried to download it about 4 times now with no success :( Will keep trying

krobinson
10-12-06, 12:19 AM
Sounds good listened to most of it, not really into house tho, dont spose you like a bit of drum and bass or jungle? And im not on about pendulum! Bloody everyone thinking theyre into drum and bass when they listen to slam 24/7!

Top mixing there Lol, ive always wanted some decks:(

yeah love my Drum and bass, tho aint picked up any in recent years. Used to idolise LTJ Bukem. Now i'm a James Zabiela fan since 2001, he blows me away everytime.

Keith

Stuart
10-12-06, 10:13 AM
downloaded.. will give it a listen when my media streamer turns up mid week :)

dannyb
10-12-06, 10:30 AM
And im not on about pendulum! Bloody everyone thinking theyre into drum and bass when they listen to slam 24/7!

lol exactly what happened round this way with all the ghey students from my uni, then they get into my nova with something fairly lightweight like Andy C on and not appreciating it.

db_1.2
10-12-06, 12:21 PM
lol exactly what happened round this way with all the ghey students from my uni, then they get into my nova with something fairly lightweight like Andy C on and not appreciating it.

Wooo Andy C, i seen Mampi swift once........ dont get much better than oldschool stuff like Krome & Time, bit of Kenny ken, i got quite a few sets on my external hard drive think i sent one to Stu a while ago, anyone can add me to msn if they would like to share some sets! Lol:thumb:

Martin
10-12-06, 01:09 PM
Not working for me?:wtf:

krobinson
10-12-06, 04:03 PM
Not working for me?:wtf:

Try again, the links there and its working fine.

Keith

Martin
10-12-06, 04:25 PM
Try again, the links there and its working fine.

Keith

i have it now mate..

sounds good, i'd like it more if there was some vocals in there lol