PDA

View Full Version : Wii Ebay Disgrace!!

Lee
08-12-06, 06:37 PM
There are Wii's on ebay with 5 games with a buy it now price of 999.99!!!

Im sorry, but thats ridiculous, and people WILL pay that! A Fcuktard and his money are soon parted!

And people wouldnt be selling them if people didnt buy them! Im all for making a quick buck if you can do it, but who are these complete morons who will happily pay 5 times what theyre worth just to get it a few weeks early??

The mind boggles! And i wish i put my name down for a few of them if i knew i could make that sort of money out of idiots!!!

draper
08-12-06, 06:41 PM
i put my name down for 3 ps3s, i was gonna sell 2 for profit so i ended up with 1 for free - i was guted when the got delayed !!!

i wish i put my name down for a wii as well cuz the missus wants 1

Jack
08-12-06, 06:48 PM
Its a repeat of the 360 farce last year.

Completed items search on ebay lists 5 for selling in excess of ?600, most seem to have sold for around ?500.

And wtf is with the retard who's listed a "wanted" ad on there for ?5k! His first ad got removed so he re-listed, again with a price of ?5k lol

draper
08-12-06, 06:52 PM
5k !!! ill go and rob 1 2nite lol

i wonder how many scammers areprofiting from ebay over this aswell ??

draper does not condone any illegal activities,honest ;)

Jack
08-12-06, 07:05 PM
Didn't someone sell a photo of a 360 last year for >?400? lol

A mate of mine got two 360's last year from Argos - another guy who'd pre-booked one had cancelled at the last minute, so said mate bought the spare one. Listed it on ebay, but got his mrs to bid to raise the price up - which was ok until she got carried away and bid too high, accidentally winning it lol. He relisted it, but instead of it going for ?560 (the original second best bid), it went for just over ?300 lol

draper
08-12-06, 07:15 PM
and someone sold just a box iirc lol

i think how the listing was worded meant it was perfectly legal aswell

Iain
08-12-06, 07:17 PM
Yeah there's cleverly worded XBox 360 boxes for sale, people are so stupid with money sometimes and don't even read what they're buying lol

I have a mate who pre-ordered 2 to ensure he got one on release day. Will recommend that he sells it on eBay when the second one comes :) Make him a tidy profit by the looks of it

draper
08-12-06, 07:19 PM
if he doesnt want to make a profit because its unethical ill give him list price for it ??

Iain
08-12-06, 07:28 PM
if he doesnt want to make a profit because its unethical ill give him list price for it ??

I doubt he'll have a problem with making profit on it lol However I'll ask (if it has arrived) what he's doing with it on Monday when I see him ;)

draper
08-12-06, 07:31 PM
worth a try i suppose lol

Philsutton
08-12-06, 08:02 PM
Didn't someone sell a photo of a 360 last year for >?400? lol

There was a box as well as draper said, the guy put everywhere on the ad it was just an empty box and some fcuktard paid stupid money for it. Serves them right lmfao

Stuart
09-12-06, 08:09 AM
i went into game yesterday and they were selling for ?250 with 2 games... ffs i dont want to pay that much lol.

Id also have to get a sheet of ploycarb to put infront of my LCD so as not to break it when things get out of hand lol

Dar
09-12-06, 11:44 AM
Those Wii remotes make good missiles!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkdihGX7iWM

Its a crazy situation, and one that Nintendo said that they where going to avoid. Muppets!
I played one yesterday whilst trying to pick one up in a shop (lots of people have managed this feat). Its all to easy to get carried away. I almost hit the poor woman who let me have a go on it with a over zelous forehand. She moved after thatlol
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/DPursey/011.jpg

Saloony
09-12-06, 05:31 PM
You seen the PS3's on ebay, some are at 1k. Ouch.

kronk10
09-12-06, 11:12 PM
It makes me laugh i am getting a 360 free this crimbo it came with my new phone so all i need is some bits and bobs to make it palyable (its the core system)