PDA

View Full Version : Allsorts - Plugs, leads, Mk2 & GTE dashes, lights, etc...

Jack
08-12-06, 09:24 AM
Surplus bits for sale...

ALL PARTS AS TOUCHED BY THE HAND OF RAZORJACK so therefore much sought after and include possible mystical properties*

(*this may be a lie)

> Set of FIVE Nova SRi steel wheels
The ones with the silver band round the outside. All come with good tyres, plenty of tread. Couple of the wheels could do with a bit of a refurb as they have a few rusty patches.
?40 collection only! Would meet locally to either Bridgwater or Yeovil, or deliver within a small radius for petrol money. Will NOT post (no time to do it, plus nothing to pack them in!) and will not deliver to anywhere too far away. Unless you want to pay my mileage... the celica is very petrol hungry lol

> Std OSR light cluster
From UK Nova (i.e. driver's side foglight cluster).
?5 posted

> Mk2 grey dashboard
Complete, if I can dig out all the additional bits that go with it
?30 (collection preferred; will post but it'll be expensive)

> Mk1 heater matrix
With the side blanks in, although these can be removed
?5 (again collection preferred, it will be expensive to post)

> Original cassette stereo
not sure if it works as i don't have the capacity to test it
?5 (+?10 postage)

> Pair of Mk1 headlights & indicators
lamp units only with orange indicators, no bulbs
?10 (+?15 postage)

> Pair of SXi (ta Craig lol) door cards
Complete with holes for window winders and Mk2 armrests/pockets. Also has some JBL speakers in, but does NOT include the door cappings in the picture or the handle surrounds
?20 (+?15 postage)

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/razorjack/Cars/Project%20Ghey/Dscf2990.jpg

> Nova GTE/GSI/SR/SRi horn push
with BLUE coloured outer rings, two available. See pics - one is just the Vaux griffin, the other has the griffin with "vauxhall" written below.
?10 each posted

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/razorjack/ebay/2007_02050135.jpg

> Opel horn push
Not sure what wheel it fits as I believe the base is too big for the std Nova wheels BUT you could try to remove the cover (with the opel logo) and re-seat on a std Nova horn base
?5 (+?3 postage)

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/razorjack/Cars/Project%20Ghey/Dscf2972.jpg

> Mk1 GTE grey dashboard
Damp as it was left out in the rain, complete with Razorjack Footprint where I stood on it, and much hacking where I was removing it. Would be ideal for someone who wants a cheap dash to chop up, mod, paint, have sex with, or ritually set fire to etc
free to collector

> Cosmic Chrome gearknob
not 100% if its Nova fitment, but just replace the collar with one that'll fit (or wedge something in there lol)
?5 posted

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/razorjack/ebay/gear_02.jpg

More parts may well be added as and when I find bits :D All parts can be collected from me in either Bridgwater or Yeovil.

Payment by cheque/cash/paypal/camels/slavegirls for posted stuff, cash in person for collected stuff.

The following parts may well be coming up for sale soonish, depending on interest:

> Mk2 headrests in grey (furry!)
> GTE coil
> Spare wiper motor and linkage

Also a blue Mk1 2dr saloon, needs engine, gearbox, fuel tank - ideal for XE. Make me an offer :p[/FONT]

General Baxter
22-12-06, 07:26 PM
Surplus bits for sale...
Also a blue Mk1 2dr saloon, needs engine, gearbox, fuel tank - ideal for XE. Make me an offer :p

?25! :thumb:

Jack
04-01-07, 09:34 AM
Updaterized :D

carnoisseurcraig
04-01-07, 10:25 AM
standard rear lights over here pal. PM me your paypal address.

Jack
04-01-07, 10:49 AM
PM sent.

Jack
08-01-07, 03:38 PM
Original post updated with a couple of other goodies, and sold items removed. Also arranged a little better!

BTW pics can be provided of all parts if required, but I can only take these at the weekend (all the parts are located at Alex's).

craig green
08-01-07, 04:01 PM
Those are SXi door cards btw.

That cloth pattern also features in Frontera Sports if anyone wants to coordinate anything else.

(free bumpski)

trackdaynova
16-07-07, 10:48 PM
sorry to bump - do you still have the mk1 heater matrix for sale?