PDA

View Full Version : photoshop

gossy
07-12-06, 11:59 PM
alright chaps just wonderin if any of u chaps have photoshop if so would u be able to tell me how to take thigs like body kits an put them on a car an same with wheel could u tell me or give a link to tell how to do it would be greatful if ya could help me
thanks andy

ade
11-12-06, 12:28 AM
you need 2 pics - one of the car you want to add the kit to and one from the car you want to take the kit from.

Its best if you take them from the same angle and distance and this helps (photoshop is great for image manipulation but cant really bend stuff if its the wrong shape to start with)

You then basically cut the kit from one car and poaste it into another then using the various tools, blend, stretch and adjust the kit to fit...

If you have shop but dont know how to use it I suggest you buy photoshop manual from any dcent pc shop - loads of examples and projects and is the best way to learn.

Will take too long to explain over the net...

You could try adobe on line but you usually have to be registerred. Also try and general search on photoshop training or faq's

gossy
11-12-06, 01:17 AM
ok thanks 4 ya help mate

Dave.
11-12-06, 01:18 AM
this is what i learned from

its really easy to use and helpfull

http://www.digimods.co.uk/tutorials/tutorials.htm

all stuff to left is pages upon pages on how to do it

and it also has high res images for wheels, bumpers cars etc

thats all you need mate, its dead easy

hope this helps
dave

gossy
11-12-06, 02:36 AM
thanks mate some really gd stuff in there best websyt i have been on great help thanks mate

bump
11-12-06, 09:56 AM
A truely great book is Photoshop CS2 for Photographers by Focal Press. It doesn't go into the illustration side of things at all which is what oyu want.