PDA

View Full Version : how boring am i

draper
07-12-06, 10:46 PM
following on from all the talk of quitting alcohol and turning up for work drunk (and the fact i had a massive weekend) ive bin out tonight and not had 1 alcoholic drink, the verdict ??

i really love stella act-a-twt lol

Kinky Monza
07-12-06, 11:44 PM
Sad lmao lol

Matt2107
08-12-06, 09:46 AM
lol give it up... you know it makes sense.

Jack
08-12-06, 09:53 AM
Mmm, wife beater lol

I don't like stella. In fact, thinking about it, there's not many beers and suchlike I do like (note: that doesn't mean I won't drink them lol); Special Brew, skippy p*ss Ice, John Smiths (if we're including bitters; especially nice with a ~100ml shot of vodka in it) are the few I like. I am quite partial to most Ales and whiskey though...

Ash
08-12-06, 12:18 PM
This want help draper at all, but last night i found a great pub/club in Reading called The Oakford Social, and they serve all my fav beers; Staropramen, Budvar, Peroni, Birra Moretti, to name a few and also strawberry cider?!? (it's lush) as well as all the normal beers and ales.

Ash

craig green
08-12-06, 12:22 PM
you like the Italian lagers then Ash?

I havent had any wife beater for ages, it does something to me that I cant cope with.. Kronenburg is a safer bet tbh.

I'm off out for my Birthday bash tomorrow night so all this drinking talk has got me in the mood, mustnt forget my works do tonight either.

Weekend on the piss for me then!

Matt2107
08-12-06, 12:30 PM
Staropramen,

The best beer I have ever tasted...

I went on an A-Level business studies trip to Prague and we went to the Staropramen brewery.

We all lined up with plastic pint glasses and they filled them up straight out the mahooosive wooden holding barrels. We then all swapped tops and went round for another go. Plus the girls didnt like it so we had there's as well.

The teachers caught on and made us walk for 4 miles instead of getting the shuttle bus.

It tastes sooooooo much better freshly brewed though.... Also it wasn't the export stock (which is weaker) so gets you pissed really quickly.

craig green
08-12-06, 12:32 PM
Thats a nice story.

I drove past the Stella factory in Belgium when I went to the Corsa Treffen.

Ash
08-12-06, 12:42 PM
The best beer I have ever tasted...

I went on an A-Level business studies trip to Prague and we went to the Staropramen brewery.

We all lined up with plastic pint glasses and they filled them up straight out the mahooosive wooden holding barrels. We then all swapped tops and went round for another go. Plus the girls didnt like it so we had there's as well.

The teachers caught on and made us walk for 4 miles instead of getting the shuttle bus.

It tastes sooooooo much better freshly brewed though.... Also it wasn't the export stock (which is weaker) so gets you pissed really quickly.

lol i went last year over my birthday for a uni trip and did the exact same thing, only we were staying on a boatel which was a stones throw away and the teacher was doing the same.:p

Ash

novabex
08-12-06, 12:45 PM
I hate beer and lager. Its minging.

Give me cider anyday!!

Matt2107
08-12-06, 12:57 PM
lol i went last year over my birthday for a uni trip and did the exact same thing, only we were staying on a boatel which was a stones throw away and the teacher was doing the same.:p

Ash

I'm not exactly well travelled but it is one of the best places in the world.
Nicely dressed (if you can call it that) ladies walking down the street giving out free entry to live sex shows, excellent buildings/history, excellent beer, cheap everything (a lady at my old job used to go back to prague for dental work as its so cheap)... most importantly... in McDonalds when you order a plain cheese buger (just cheese and burger) they actually bring your meal to your table. :thumb:

Ash
08-12-06, 01:29 PM
dont forget they served beer in McDonalds. Think it's being over run with stag parties now tho. I know want you mean with the free entry thing. We all went to this place for lunch, seemed nice respectable place and then later ended back there, but downstairs where it was a strip bar. lol thing is the whole city is like that.

Ash

Matt2107
08-12-06, 01:54 PM
dont forget they served beer in McDonalds. Think it's being over run with stag parties now tho. I know want you mean with the free entry thing. We all went to this place for lunch, seemed nice respectable place and then later ended back there, but downstairs where it was a strip bar. lol thing is the whole city is like that.

Ash

Only bad thing is there's a lot of pick pockets about in the market place.

Couldn't believe it when the river flooded... I'd walked along many places that were under water a few months previous.