PDA

View Full Version : nova gsi

Anonymous
28-05-01, 09:02 PM
im getting a nova gsi.i need to know what suspension kit to fit for around 200 ish i want ot drop it 60mm on springs and shocks.will there be alot of difference if i just have the springs?what kit should i go for i was thinking of gmax any1 got this kit or recommned any?also what exhaust shall i put on for best power gains and noise magnex scorpian or mongoose?cheers people

Anonymous
28-05-01, 10:42 PM
For that price m8 the GMAX is gonna b the 1! If ur planning on modding ur airbox or getting a k+n then get a magnex, they sound sweet along with the induction note!!!

Anonymous
29-05-01, 12:44 AM
GMax won't see you a -60mm drop for 200 notes.. more like 280-300.

However check out the kit @ www.autoxs.co.uk - 60mm drop on springs and matching shox: 185 quid!!!!!!!!!! :D

Anonymous
29-05-01, 09:57 AM
U need to fit uprated and shortened shocks to match whatever springs you end up with. My car was lowered 60mm when i bought it. However it had std shocks and they bottomed out all the time and were generally shit. I've now put G max shocks on and its much better.You will also alter the front wheel camber by lowering = accelerated wear on the inside of your front tyres.