PDA

View Full Version : Having a number 2

Matt2107
06-12-06, 04:09 PM
Now I'm a bit particular as to where I take a ****.
I would rather wait and go at home on my own toilet than take a dump at work.. obviously if its a case of touching cloth or a turtle head then I'll go at work.

I was just wondering if I'm a freak or not?

Anonomous poll by the way!
This is also my first poll so ignore the fact that the question doesnt really make sense with the answers.

Iain
06-12-06, 04:12 PM
I was just wondering if I'm a freak or not?

Well maybe not for where you take a dump, but for asking it on a forum... lol

Matt2107
06-12-06, 04:22 PM
I've just realised... this is the s h i t t i s t poll ever :D

Kinky Monza
06-12-06, 04:24 PM
Agreed with above lol
I'd never dream of doing it anywhere else other than at home, but i think typically females are more conscious about it than males! i'm not ashamed to say it, but i'd not want anyone else doing it on my toilet either!!!

Matt2107
06-12-06, 04:25 PM
Are you saying I'm a woman trapped inside a mans body?

Kinky Monza
06-12-06, 04:31 PM
Are you saying I'm a woman trapped inside a mans body?

No! i'm saying it's a very personal thing to do, and there's nothing wrong with admitting to it! i'd hate it if a guy had a crap on my toilet :eek:

Novadex
06-12-06, 05:24 PM
its ok Mat... Sometimes we need to express our Poll privileges even if the question is Poo.

BigStan
06-12-06, 05:38 PM
Obviously i would rather go on my own throne but if it gets really bad like touching cloth style then it has to be wherever i can ! ;)

draper
06-12-06, 05:40 PM
i know people who can only crap at home, but me ill go where-ever the need be lol

i also prefer to save my craps untill the next day at work, that way im being paid for having a **** !!

Jack
06-12-06, 05:42 PM
There's nothing as satisfying as a work poo IMO. I like to take at least 15 minutes twice a day to sit about and have a good dump, or at least try. You're getting paid to sh*t! I worked out I cost the MOD something like ?900 last year just by having a poo.

Your taxes are paying for me to poop :D

BigStan
06-12-06, 05:48 PM
Waster, all that money going down the drain ! lol

puss puss
06-12-06, 05:52 PM
i have to go at home, but if about to crp myself then ill go in a bush if needs be..

BigStan
06-12-06, 05:55 PM
i have to go at home, but if about to crp myself then ill go in a bush if needs be..

Really ? What if some poor kid kicks his ball into the bush by accident ?
You'll either get knocked out whilst doing one or his ball will have poo on it !

Ha ha ha pooey ball pooey ball ! lol

Jack
06-12-06, 06:22 PM
Throw it back and shout "On the head!" LMFAO

Lee
06-12-06, 07:09 PM
Ill call Mr Brown wherever and whenever the need takes me. Ive even been known to pull over on a random hard shoulder and squeeze out a cleveland steamer into the long grass.

Ive also shat in a plastic bag in the back of the van when i got caught short lol

edens-xe
06-12-06, 07:14 PM
Obviously i would rather go on my own throne but if it gets really bad like touching cloth style then it has to be wherever i can ! ;)
i totally agree there mate!!!

mowgli
06-12-06, 07:19 PM
I have never read such cobblers, how can so many people be frightened of toilets at work, I mean, they probably get cleaned a damn sight more often than yours at home.I work outdoors on building sites, and when you need to go, there is usually a chemi-khazi about, if not, then you improvise. Dock leaves are actually quite pleasant......

scott.parker
06-12-06, 07:45 PM
I have never read such cobblers, how can so many people be frightened of toilets at work, I mean, they probably get cleaned a damn sight more often than yours at home.I work outdoors on building sites, and when you need to go, there is usually a chemi-khazi about, if not, then you improvise. Dock leaves are actually quite pleasant......

Yeah see this thread show's the men from the boys lol

Im on the same lines as Lee and Mowgli hear,i have many a time had to drop one out where ever i may be! once i did one round the back of where i was working as there was no toilet there,then the next day when i whent to go for piss there something had eaten halth of my tured!!lol

Scott

Matt2107
07-12-06, 10:01 AM
how can so many people be frightened of toilets at work, I mean, they probably get cleaned a damn sight more often than yours at home

You could eat your dinner off my toilet at home ;)
The cleaners at my work do a ****e job.... They moan even if my bin is full... and there's one bloke who walks round tickling the ceiling with a duster taped to a cane.

I never realised this thread would be so funny though.
I've just had to burst into a fake choking fit to cover up my giggles. :cool:

Matt2107
07-12-06, 10:05 AM
the next day when i whent to go for piss there something had eaten halth of my tured!!lol

Scott

That is pretty grim... What kind of animal would eat ****?

Maybe there is a new species of **** eating bear or something!!!

Did you have sweetcorn the night before?

Alex.
07-12-06, 10:17 AM
The cleaners at my work do a ****e job.... They moan even if my bin is full... and there's one bloke who walks round tickling the ceiling with a duster taped to a cane.

That really annoys me. Cleaners are paid to clean!!!
If we kept everything immaculate, they'd be out of a job!!
And living off of job seekers allowance!!

Jack
07-12-06, 10:36 AM
Cleaners are paid to clean though, not tidy... according to the cleaners here, sorry "Environmental Control Officers" or whatever PC name they get given nowadays

Apparently if you have anything more that a telephone and computer on your desk, they won't touch it. We had a load of small bits of card and dust on the floor in the test suite in the air station (from unpacking servers) and the cleaner refused to hoover in there!

Dpnova
07-12-06, 10:57 AM
no better feeling than getting payed to dump! saves on bog roll aswell

Matt2107
07-12-06, 11:31 AM
no better feeling than getting payed to dump! saves on bog roll aswell

Don't even get me started on **** paper.... I'm extremely particular... my gf once brought home andrex or something... I then went out and bought my own supply of Charmin!

Martin
07-12-06, 11:58 AM
That is pretty grim... What kind of animal would eat ****?

Maybe there is a new species of **** eating bear or something!!!

Did you have sweetcorn the night before?

doggs eat other doggs poo:tard: :wtf:

i'd have a poo wereva it needs to be done simple as if you hold it in its get all squidgey(sp) and cums out like water :thumb:

isnt there a website abotu poo's? you can rate them? www.ratemypoo.com or somethinglol lol

Matt2107
07-12-06, 12:09 PM
There's nothing worse than a Mr Whippy! :D

Jack
07-12-06, 12:35 PM
doggs eat other doggs poo:tard: :wtf:
You calling Scott a dog? lol

Matt2107
07-12-06, 12:39 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/Matt2107/dog_poo-724098.jpg

Kinky Monza
07-12-06, 12:53 PM
Wow! i'm now amazed that a poll about where people crap is now turning to dog crap lol

Matt2107
07-12-06, 01:01 PM
My first poll.... I'm so proud.

Martin
07-12-06, 01:04 PM
Speaking of dogg shat, i have to go clean my staffys up.. any1 want a pic?

No i wasent calling scott a dogg lol

scott.parker
07-12-06, 04:12 PM
Well at a guess i would think it might of been a Fox that chufft it up.

Scott

Alex.
07-12-06, 04:45 PM
I'm not really sure what to say...I voted. And I prefer to poop at home...unless I really have no choice. lol

Lee
07-12-06, 06:12 PM
Scotty has edible poo!

Something to remember if we ever get stranded somewhere as a group!

Kinky Monza
07-12-06, 06:24 PM
Scotty has edible poo!

Something to remember if we ever get stranded somewhere as a group!

Sick puppy :wtf: