View Full Version : Concours Nova 2.0 16v SBD TP208

njc11
05-12-06, 10:30 AM
MIG Webs Car of the Show Billing 2006

http://www.cls.eclipse.co.uk/carpics/DSC02697-vi.jpg

http://www.cls.eclipse.co.uk/carpics/DSCF1487%2520(Medium).jpg

http://www.cls.eclipse.co.uk/carpics/NJCA17TATaSi.jpg

http://www.cls.eclipse.co.uk/Knockhill250905/IMG_5196a.jpg

No expense spared 2.0 16v on SBD TP208 Throttle Bodies, 1/2 leather and genuine aston martin Alcantara interior, new headlineing in alcantara, electric sunroof... Respray by Adrian Culley...the list goes on..

Click on the link below for a gallery of pics.

http://www.cls.eclipse.co.uk/A5NJCPics/index.html (http://www.cls.eclipse.co.uk/A5NJCPics/index.html)

I think most people will know the car but if you require more info please get in touch with me!

This car has a massive spec..

No time wasters please http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

Im looking for around ?7k for this car.. you have to appreciate the time and effort that has gone into building this car... and also think about how much it would cost to build a car to this spec from scratch... im sure you will appreciate it would cost far more than the asking price!

Ive had the car from 1 year old (1991) the car will be 17 years old next year (2007) I knew the first owner of the car, friends of the family who owned Chapel House Garage Vauxhall Dealer in Stockport.. I have stacks of history to go with the car plus quite a few spares.

I also have the set of wheels you can see on the last track day photo from Knockhill for sale.. they are Tigra/Calibra 5 Spoke 6x15 et49 complete with brand new Toyo Proxes T1R 195x45x15.. im looking for ?350ono for these.. they are mint.

Cheers

Nick
http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/beer.gif http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/beer.gif

sri_boi
05-12-06, 06:53 PM
does look somthing.....but 7k....end of day its a nova.....

edwards15
05-12-06, 06:57 PM
always loved this nova wish i was rich enough to buy it only have 4k so far tho:(
if someone buys this they will be one lucky ****

s14a
05-12-06, 07:10 PM
thats savage,how a nova should be
this is for sale for nearly a year is it??

Stoo
05-12-06, 08:40 PM
Hiya nick, hope all is well!

I can personaly vouch for the condition and quality of this car. Absolutely top class, A1 workmanship. And the owners alrite aswell!!

Good luck nic, seems you certainly need it!
Still havent shifted the teg yet either!!

njc11
06-12-06, 10:50 AM
Hiya nick, hope all is well!

I can personaly vouch for the condition and quality of this car. Absolutely top class, A1 workmanship. And the owners alrite aswell!!

Good luck nic, seems you certainly need it!
Still havent shifted the teg yet either!!

Stu,

Cheers for your kind words! :thumb: Hold out on the DC5 mate.. somebody will give you what you want for it.. the cars looks the bollox :thumb:

Hows the house hunting??

Hopefully the car will go eventually.. im in no rush.. one day someone will come along as say something along the lines of...

" This is just what im looking for :eek: Ive recently written my project of which was 2 years + in the making, i know whats involved and cant be ****d doing it all again... at least with this its all done and i can make my mark on it! :thumb: Plus it will be back on its orginal number plate... so it could be a knew Nova on the scene ;) "

As for the comment about " its a nova at the end of the day " Its no ordinary Nova is it!! its worth what someones willing to pay... and at somepoint somebody (like above) will be more than happy to take it of my hands, and make me a reasonable offer :thumb:

Cheers

Nick
:thumb: :thumb:

novasr69
19-12-06, 02:09 PM
7k LOLOLOLOL what a ****

Ricky G
19-12-06, 02:20 PM
7k LOLOLOLOL what a ****
i challenge you to build a car to this spec and this qaulity for 7k. if you can do it then you have the right to call him what you want. look at s1 rs turbos and even the s2's they are all going up in price. give it 5 years when nova's become even more rare to find and you might look back and wish you had bought this.
anyway bttt to see a lovely car!

Ian
19-12-06, 02:29 PM
7k LOLOLOLOL what a ****
congratulations on your 48 hour ban, dont post bollocks in for sale threads.

lee coley
19-12-06, 02:45 PM
congratulations on your 48 hour ban, dont post bollocks in for sale threads.

nice 1:thumb:

Scooby2
21-12-06, 10:21 AM
You pay for what you get lads and for ?7k you'd be getting a hell of a nova thats probably one of the cleanest in the world

Stoo
21-12-06, 11:30 AM
Some people have no Idea!

Im STILL in the same boat Nic!! No sale yet:(

Free bump mate

PS Got a new house! 3 Bed 3 Storey Townhouse with Garage!! Winner!

london_chris
22-12-06, 01:37 AM
lol i saw a nice immaculate shiny nova and then a pic of it on the track! aaaaah! dont crash it!

g111mds
22-12-06, 01:40 PM
awesome car! good luck with the sale!

Jamie

novacabrio
02-01-07, 01:54 PM
free bump for you mate

njc11
02-01-07, 04:41 PM
Cheers for the comments folks! :thumb:

The car is still in my garage waiting for its new owner...

Surely somebody out there is tempted!

By buying this it will save you hours and hours in labour & plenty of ??? on getting a bog standard nova you've found up to this spec..

The car is sorted and you could quite easily make this car your own! It will go back on the original G Plate, so theres a starter!

Happy New Year by the way!

Cheers

Nick:thumb:

Adz The Rat
02-01-07, 06:07 PM
I really wish I had ?7k cos would be on my way now!!!
The car is gorgeous, best of luck with the sale!!!

scott.parker
04-01-07, 05:49 PM
7K lol lol you must be out of you mind....

I would ask at leat 10k for it mate:p

Love this car.always have always will.. i looked at it to try to inspire me to get mine to a standard near to it,and im still trying "all be it slowly"..
i can say this though,if there is some one out there who thinks its easy to get a car to this standard and spec they are dreaming,im not going to guess how much you spent on it mate,as i know my self i have spent 5 times what my car is worth to get it where it is now,and its still **** lol

IF,IF i had not got mine and i had not spent all the money i have on it over time i would part with that amount for your car mate.

Wake up people it's not a 1.2 spin with rusty arches.

Scott

welsh_roadrally
06-01-07, 07:12 AM
It makes me laugh when people say "how much!" when looking at immaculate cars,then you find the same people trying to sell their rusty,badly modified sheds for big moneylol ,paint job is awesome mate!,i worked in a bodyshop and still do some spraying now,i know whats involved in getting a finish like that,if only the muppets did aswell:thumb:

njc11
17-01-07, 12:37 PM
Cheers for the comments everyone :)

The car is still for sale...

I WILL consider sensible offers :)

Cheers

Nick
:thumb:

Mazz
17-01-07, 12:54 PM
Shame :(

njc11
20-01-07, 11:00 AM
btt

njc11
24-01-07, 12:05 PM
btt

novacabrio
24-01-07, 09:18 PM
We not going to blitz it one weekend then?????

njc11
27-01-07, 11:45 AM
We not going to blitz it one weekend then?????

mmm... dunno! :eek:

Might be dropping the price..??

Was all set and got used to the idea of the car going..

Just dunno what to do now :confused:

If i do anything... it would be put on axle stands, suspension off, brakes off, basically everything off that can be removed then all shot blasted and powder coated or wax oiled.. new fuel lines etc etc.. power steering... see what i mean! where do you stop! LOL!!

Cheers

Nick

kevster
27-01-07, 01:50 PM
just keep it mate !!!!! its so nice looking i would love to have mine looking hafe as good as that :P

novacabrio
27-01-07, 07:07 PM
mmm... dunno! :eek:

Might be dropping the price..??

Was all set and got used to the idea of the car going..

Just dunno what to do now :confused:

If i do anything... it would be put on axle stands, suspension off, brakes off, basically everything off that can be removed then all shot blasted and powder coated or wax oiled.. new fuel lines etc etc.. power steering... see what i mean! where do you stop! LOL!!

Cheers

Nick

:thumb: sounds good to me

Riggy
27-01-07, 08:43 PM
and me :thumb:

the great wog
29-01-07, 06:39 PM
hi I was wondering if u had a full spec sheet that u could send me, could u send it to wog90@hotmail.co.uk I am currently in africa just now but I am home the 23rd so if u still have to car then then its sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the great wog
29-01-07, 07:20 PM
btt

g111mds
29-01-07, 08:14 PM
really like this car and having been in the position of selling mine and then regretting it after, if you can keep it... then keep it!!

Would be quite interesting to see some pictures of it over the years following its transformation if you have any?

Cheers, Jamie

njc11
31-01-07, 11:55 AM
I think at the begining of this thread there is a link to a number of pictures?

http://www.cls.eclipse.co.uk/A5NJCPics/index.html (http://www.cls.eclipse.co.uk/A5NJCPics/index.html)

Cheers

Nick

g111mds
01-02-07, 07:28 PM
Hi Nick, yeah seen those pictures and it looks excellent. I was meaning more of any pictures you had tracking it from around the time you got in its basic sr form and then following the various guises over the years. It would make a great feature / thread for the site.

Cheers, Jamie

njc11
13-02-07, 04:35 PM
I'll have a see what i can find! I imagine they will be old 35mm film pics..

Unfortunatley i dont have a scanner though!!

Anyways..car still for sale so bttt!

Cheers

Nick

carls nova sri
13-02-07, 07:04 PM
why don't you feature it in tv that would defo make front cover awsome car by the way

Riggy
13-02-07, 07:47 PM
why don't you feature it in tv that would defo make front cover awsome car by the way

its already been in T.V

njc11
22-02-07, 11:48 AM
It will be on the rollers at Well Lane this Sunday! It will be interesting to see some power figures!:thumb:

So anyone interested... what you waiting for!!

Nick

soopanova!!!
22-02-07, 02:40 PM
Originally Posted by novasr69
7k LOLOLOLOL what a ****
Sorry for adding to thread, but novasr69 - one word for you mate C***

cbminis
25-02-07, 05:31 PM
njc11 your private in box is full!

njc11
27-02-07, 02:39 PM
Cars still for sale....

Went to Well Lane.. it made 184bhp on the rollers! well happy with that :thumb:

The graph was perfect!!

Cheers

Nick

russ_nova
27-02-07, 09:45 PM
thats one sweet nova mate love the paint job its so shiney:D wish mine was lol you should keep it mate thats a bloody good motor you got there!!

s2dave
28-02-07, 08:44 PM
this car is absertutly amazing if if i had 7 grand i know what i would be doing with it. and those people who have said its just a nova i think need to take another look at the pictures and rub there eyes

pickle
02-03-07, 10:53 AM
i love this car. just aint got the cash sorry. if no-one has baught it in 3-4 years i may have the cash by then! lol dont give in for any less than 7. people will say its only a nova, not worth that. its just because they probably want it

Stoo
02-03-07, 11:17 AM
Still not gone i see nic!!

See you VX is up for sale too!! Im looking to buy one of those, but yours is a little out of range for me!! Nice all the same!!

Good luck!

nickthenova
02-03-07, 04:51 PM
I wouldnt mind the registration plate (same initials as me)!!And well done on making such spotless car, hope you get the money your after.:thumb:

yellow nova
04-03-07, 08:07 PM
hes got a wife and kid now so need's a bigger car than vx lol nick it happen's to us all in the end mate ;)

flashbang
04-03-07, 08:23 PM
hi I was wondering if u had a full spec sheet that u could send me, could u send it to wog90@hotmail.co.uk I am currently in africa just now but I am home the 23rd so if u still have to car then then its sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it might be going,he better not trash it or i will personally chop him up

novacabrio
04-03-07, 08:44 PM
it might be going,he better not trash it or i will personally chop him up

:confused:

njc11
06-03-07, 04:41 PM
hes got a wife and kid now so need's a bigger car than vx lol nick it happen's to us all in the end mate ;)

So have you something to tell us then Dave???:confused: your not going to be a daddy are you?? LOL!!

VX has been up for sale for ages.. on Pistonheads.. need to chage the price doh!

Re the Great Wog.. hes never been in touch?? ive pm'd / mailed etc.. not a word! oh well!!

Anyway cars still for sale!

Cheers

Nick

_Ben_
07-03-07, 07:12 PM
Kid and marriage? Nick - wtf?

njc11
08-03-07, 01:21 PM
Kid and marriage? Nick - wtf?

LOL!! you have been pm'd!!

Any takers for the car... really want rid, cant be ****d with it anymore..

Sensible offers only please!

Cheers

Smoothie GSI
09-03-07, 12:55 PM
Hi very interested would you take ?4500 for it.

Stoo
09-03-07, 01:14 PM
Your obviously not interested if your offering that price!! Dick

novacabrio
09-03-07, 11:10 PM
Hi very interested would you take ?4500 for it.

I'll pay ?4550 :roll:

njc11
10-03-07, 11:09 AM
I'll pay ?4550 :roll:

ok! :roll:

novacabrio
13-03-07, 09:53 AM
ok! :roll:

:thumb: lol back up!

Smoothie GSI
19-03-07, 12:47 PM
well your all a bunch of dick's if you think the car will sell for that price it is more of a realistic offer otherwise it would have sold dont you think. so why has it not sold. :D

novacabrio
19-03-07, 07:14 PM
well your all a bunch of dick's if you think the car will sell for that price it is more of a realistic offer otherwise it would have sold dont you think. so why has it not sold. :D

Coz D1cks like you do see its value :roll:

Teggy
19-03-07, 08:12 PM
must just say peoples cars are only worth as much as people are prepared to offer you

Martin
19-03-07, 08:45 PM
and alot ofpeople would pay that much much for a car of this calibre,i kno i would, you realy have to see this car in realy life to apprecitate it to the full.. ive only ever seen it once at well lane the other month and i couldnt keep my eyesof it.. lookin at every lil detail.. if my bank manager would lend me the money this car would of been sold along time ago..

Free bump Nick

Martin

SRimon
19-03-07, 09:16 PM
must just say peoples cars are only worth as much as people are prepared to offer you

I agree with that lots, a car is only worth what someone is willing to pay...

This nova is very special, and has everything imaginable done, I still can't see it selling for ?6500, I know brett's sold for similar however.

If its not troubling you keeping it, hold out, but you might be holding for years to come yet...

TurboCav220
19-03-07, 09:19 PM
Out of interest, is the underside all painted and detailed to concours standard or is it just the exterior? I assume it is done underneath.

Looks very nice either way. :thumb:

njc11
20-03-07, 03:01 PM
Out of interest, is the underside all painted and detailed to concours standard or is it just the exterior? I assume it is done underneath.

Looks very nice either way. :thumb:

Thanks for the comments folks..

The underside has been done in the past.. but one of things i would want to do if i kept it and had the motivation, is to strip the underside completely, remove everything, shot blast and powder coat, new braided fuel lines etc etc

Im afraid i dont have that motivation any more :(

The only area which needs looking at is a little bit round the drain hole in the spare wheel well..(The rear drain hole..)

Cheers

TurboCav220
20-03-07, 04:30 PM
Thanks for the comments folks..

The underside has been done in the past.. but one of things i would want to do if i kept it and had the motivation, is to strip the underside completely, remove everything, shot blast and powder coat, new braided fuel lines etc etc

Im afraid i dont have that motivation any more :(

The only area which needs looking at is a little bit round the drain hole in the spare wheel well..(The rear drain hole..)

Cheers

Ok thanks for that mate. I must say, after adding up the costs of building my own from scratch and weighing up the pros and cons, im very tempted by your car now.

cheshiresport
20-03-07, 04:55 PM
Well i must say its worth every penny of 7K i know ive put close to that into my car and its nowhere near to this standard. Ive seen this car many many times at the old png meets and shows and can say its one of the very best novas around, well looked after regardless of cost

Stoo
21-03-07, 11:02 AM
Man someone please buy this car soon, cos its getting ever more tempting to me!

njc11
22-04-07, 02:49 PM
Car is back up for sale due to a pesistant time waster.. apparently he really wanted the car (only agreed the 27th as the day the other day being the 20th April) but didnt want to wait any longer for number plate transfer?!?!?! (see below quote!!) Out of my hands im afraid!!

Number plate retention is in progress, and will be completed approx 2days after DVLA inspection (they said this and the reason for the inspection is because the car is over 15 years old etc!??!?) which thankfully has been arranged for Monday 23rd April!!

Quote: MIG WEB Today 10.12
Originally Posted by *** ***** ***
I'll put a post up later not got time at the mo got to go and pick some thing up ;)

does the wife know tho ;)

Cheers
Nick

vaughanmc
22-04-07, 03:19 PM
I don't know why you aren't throwing people away from your front door mate - This Nova is the best

Keep it for another year, take it to Billing so i can see it atleast once :) Then you can sell it

Its worth every penny of ?7k -- Free bump mate!

Vaughan :)

raymond
22-04-07, 04:15 PM
lovely car nick looks awesome if i had the money id take it

another free bump:thumb:

njc11
22-04-07, 05:22 PM
lovely car nick looks awesome if i had the money id take it

another free bump:thumb:

Cheers for that guys!

U never know maybe at Billing in it yet!

rayond.. have to say your car looks lovely mate..:thumb: have always been a fan of Breeze Blue... I liked Brett Warburtons car when it was that colour :thumb: i recognise the reg mate.. how long have you had it??

Cheers

Nick

njc11
22-04-07, 05:33 PM
Cheers for that guys.. :)

Rayond.. Love the look of the Nova mate..:thumb: always loved Breeze Blue.. liked Brett Warburtons when it was that colour :thumb:

Also, i recognise the reg plate.. how long have you had the car mate?

Cheers

Nick

yellow nova
22-04-07, 08:06 PM
I don't know why you aren't throwing people away from your front door mate - This Nova is the best

Keep it for another year, take it to Billing so i can see it atleast once :) Then you can sell it

Its worth every penny of ?7k -- Free bump mate!

Vaughan :)

Because Nicks a *** i gave him a deposit 6 weeks ago and now it's going to be another week find another mug

njc11
22-04-07, 09:38 PM
Because Nicks a *** i gave him a deposit 6 weeks ago and now it's going to be another week find another mug

6 weeks!?!?! lol

Ok... check your facts please ladies and gentleman!

Deposit was taken on yellow novas astra 1st April ..

see here..

http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb/showthread.php?t=97308

and here...

http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/cars-sale/306434-astra-gsi-turbo.html

This makes i think you will find exactly 3 weeks??

One week later (9th April) you have the money..

2 weeks (today 21st April) following the car is 3 days away from completion.

Make of it what you wish.. just get your facts right..

One week later you go up to glasgow to look at & almost certainly buy astra turbo van... 10 hour round trip.. you said at first you were at Donnington??

see here..

http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb/showthread.php?t=100609

The same weekend, you get a mate of yours to pose as a buyer of my car to see if i would sell to him?? I realised what was going on, then started to get obnoxious text messages?!?!

Before u say anything,i initially replied via pistonheads (where the interest came from) to gauge the guys interest, on his reply i said the car was sold (for less than he was offering) and said hes more than welcome to view..

The following week (last week) i hear youve been looking at a MK1 Escort Van in concourse condition for ?8k...

Once i knew your Astra was sold and you had the money in your pocket, was when i was going to get the reg transfer done.. this was done on the tuesday after the bank holiday..(after last times performance i was still undecided if you would change your mind yet again!) I stuck to my word and got the transfer underway on the 10th April (you yourself where then told it could take up to 3 weeks, u were happy to wait) the chap at the DVLA who did it said in 7-10 days & you will get the stuff through..10 days later (friday 20th) i get a phone call from the DVLA saying they want to inspect the car... the earliest they can do is tomorrow (22nd April) at 1.30pm... im going..i told you, we then agreed or sorry you said Friday 27th April!

I then get a txt mesage today saying at 11.50 saying you dont want the car.. i then see here the real reason.. youve done it again, obviously bought sommit else..

http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/north-western/313137-all-rr-day-pics-vids.html

In between times i get txt messages saying im messing u about and taking the pi55??

Ive just stated facts above, as u seem to portray me as some kind of time waster??

Ive not said anything detrementral about you etc just stated facts..so was there any need for that comment??

Nick

vaughanmc
22-04-07, 09:57 PM
lol aslong as u make it to Billing in it Nick i'll be happy :)

yellow nova
22-04-07, 10:51 PM
your never wrong are you nick. 02 04 07 was when i took a deposit on my car i gave you a deposit 2 weeks before that, i said i would get the money of my brother to pay you, i can't be **** with this anymore. your car is worth what some will pay for it which at the mo is nowt

Mike
22-04-07, 11:15 PM
your car is worth what some will pay for it which at the mo is nowt

STFU :thumb:

kevster
22-04-07, 11:28 PM
oh my god whats going on here lol

njc11
23-04-07, 07:18 AM
your never wrong are you nick. 02 04 07 was when i took a deposit on my car i gave you a deposit 2 weeks before that, i said i would get the money of my brother to pay you, i can't be **** with this anymore. your car is worth what some will pay for it which at the mo is nowt

Niether are u Dave are you?? You constantly lie!!?!?! I suppose sometimes hearing the truth hurts.. you gave me the deposit just before you got the deposit on the astra..ok maybe i stand corrected on the date, week before maybe, but no way 6 weeks.. i said all along, once you had full payment on the astra and funds to pay me i would get the transfer done which i did... this was so, simply because of what went on last time!

(Ive found a PM on MIGWEB 22nd March about giving me a deposit, you then came over with your brother and chris over the weekend 24/25th March, which makes 4 weeks max, you then said you would then advertise your astra in the trader the following week.. So it aint 6 weeks.. so stop making out that its all me, and telling tales to all your mates to make me look like the prick! just to make you look like you aint done nowt wrong)

Incidently, u did say about your brother, but u said sommit like you didnt want to.. i said i wasnt desperate for the money there an then, plus there was the reg transfer to do and your car to sell..

U started the outbust from an unjust comment above.. which is exactly what you critisied me for doing last time?? I was just quite happy to leave it..

Can i just ask... why on earth would i purposely make things difficult as you seem to say i have? Everything has been out of my hands! At the end of the day i just want to sell the car..

Nick

raymond
23-04-07, 12:39 PM
Cheers for that guys.. :)

Rayond.. Love the look of the Nova mate..:thumb: always loved Breeze Blue.. liked Brett Warburtons when it was that colour :thumb:

Also, i recognise the reg plate.. how long have you had the car mate?

Cheers

Nick

cheers mate ive had it 6 months you may reconise it from well lane when we all went down there if not the car came from tamworth
still nothing on yours thoughlol :thumb:

njc11
24-04-07, 09:46 AM
cheers mate ive had it 6 months you may reconise it from well lane when we all went down there if not the car came from tamworth
still nothing on yours thoughlol :thumb:

Why thank you! :thumb:

Right.. went to DVLA yest at 1.30 at Stretford, a guy called Mark inspected it.. checked chassis & engine number and current mileage.. all done in 10mins, he has said the new Tax Disk, V5 and MOT will be through in 48 to 72hours, so hopefully Thurs, but defo by friday..

Heres the .pdf file just to clear some doubts people have about such a check (its all to do with me having to do a cherished transfer)

http://www.dvla.gov.uk/media/pdf/consultations/cons_190404.pdf

and a quote..

INTRODUCTION

5. DVLA/DVLNI may inspect any vehicle to ensure it is what it claims to be and to ensure that the records held at DVLA/DVLNI are accurate. Vehicle inspections are an important part of the work carried out by DVLA and DVLNI. However, because of the changing requirements of DVLA/DVLNI’s business following recommendations from the Vehicle Crime Reduction Action Team (VCRAT) and Modernising Vehicle Registration Implementation Board (MVRIB), along with the introduction of the Vehicle Identity Check (VIC) Scheme, the quality and quantity of the inspections carried out by DVLA/DVLNI (and, in some cases, by the Police and Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA) on our behalf) need to be reviewed.
6. A vehicle inspection is carried out for a variety of reasons and the diversity of vehicles presented for inspection and the differing circumstances that demand the inspection in the first place must be taken into account.
7. The review will therefore consist of 3 distinct areas of work:
A. Those categories that are currently subject to inspections:

• Q Registration Marks;
• Imported vehicles;
• The registration of rebuilt vehicles, vehicles without identity, radically altered vehicles, reconstructed classic vehicles, kit cars and kit conversions;
• Vehicle Identification Check (VIC) Scheme (which is administered by VOSA);
• Cherished Transfers;
• V765 scheme (The registration of Historic Vehicles);
• 1st Registration where a Dating Certificate is submitted as evidence of the date of manufacture.
B. Those categories that may require inspections but are not currently subject to inspections i.e. Change of vehicle classification/ tax class.
C. Any other inspection requirements that the consultation may identify.

So there we have it.. i already have the new number plates made up, so thats sorted.. ( i read on DVLA site that unless the car is older than 1963 and the original wasnt a achersihed style number it will be put back to its original mark - G904 YNB)

Hopefully by friday this week, the car will be ready to go to any perspective buyer! :thumb: well barr one anyway! lol

Cheers

Nick

krobinson
24-04-07, 07:18 PM
Dave, If you'd really wanted the car then i cant understand why you couldnt wait a few weeks. Oh well...

yellow nova
24-04-07, 08:26 PM
well it's a buyers market at the end of the day and i had waited four or five week and been told i could have the car on the 14th then it was another two week then another week but i'm sure nick will say i'm tell lies again lol

novacabrio
24-04-07, 10:04 PM
In my opinion once youve paid a deposit you've lost it, Thats what a deposit is for, a commitment to buy? Nick took the car off sale for the buyer, and what if another buyer had of been interested? Nick puts him off? He looses his sale?

njc11
24-04-07, 11:03 PM
well it's a buyers market at the end of the day and i had waited four or five week and been told i could have the car on the 14th then it was another two week then another week but i'm sure nick will say i'm tell lies again lol

4 weeks max..

U know exactly what went on... and new it was in the hands of the DVLA..

If you read my last post, with the details of the inspection at the DVLA you will see i was not "pi55ing about" my hands were tied? what do you expect me to do?

I have even given you the number of the guy i dealt with at the DVLA so you can check it out for yourself..

When i went to the DVLA the tues after the bank holiday you were happy with that??? (A work colleague Neville was supposed to be going just before but due to work commitments didnt get there, im sure with the bank holiday in the way, it wouldnt have mademuch difference in the time scale???) You yourself then said you heard it could take up to 3 weeks! i said the guy said 7 to 10 days...on the 10th day they phoned saying they want the inspection??? i told you, you still said i was pissing you about and it was a joke?? what could i do about it? you then replied saying if it aint sorted by this coming friday the deal is off?

In the meantime.. you must have looked at 3 other cars and from what i hear it sounds like you have bought my mums old red GSi back K7 NRW (K648 SJX)lol Lovely car Dave, but why get rid of it in the first place?? You even told me why!!

Just cant work you out at all...:confused:

But still as everyone knows im in no rush.. so hey ho!

Cheers

Nick

yellow nova
24-04-07, 11:07 PM
In my opinion once youve paid a deposit you've lost it, Thats what a deposit is for, a commitment to buy? Nick took the car off sale for the buyer, and what if another buyer had of been interested? Nick puts him off? He looses his sale?

I never ask for my deposit back i told nick to keep it so get your story right

and thats why you still have the car

and nick i bought my old car back becasue it was ?4500 cheaper than yours and with a bit of work and ?2000 it wont be far off yours

NovaLad
24-04-07, 11:17 PM
Bloody hell

njc11
24-04-07, 11:24 PM
I never ask for my deposit back i told nick to keep it so get your story right

and nick i bought my old car back becasue it was ?4500 cheaper than yours and with a bit of work and ?2000 it wont be far off yours

Fair enough..bargain price.. but you said you didnt want to go down that road again? as i thought u said it had issues? Just make sure you keep it this time!!

Why didnt you just tell me straight what you were up to?? as you know while you were waiting for the reg to be sorted and txt me etc i could tell you were impatient.. what could i do.. i had done as you asked..??

Im going to leave the G904 YNB plate on it and see what happens, if it doesnt sell i'll put A5 NJC back on it.

Ive been in touch with DIY Dave.. im getting him to do cambelt, full service and a general check over..hes coming back to me with a date..

If it doesnt sell before Trax im going to keep it and might spend some more money on it, diff, power steering etc etc..

and thats why you still have the car

That was put simply because the car is back up for sale (you couldnt hang on for a few more days!?) as it has been for god knows how long!

Cheers

Nick

sunni_jay
25-04-07, 12:17 AM
dont mean to spam this thread but why has this not sold its amazing some people just dont know when they are getting a bargain in my opinion :(

vaughanmc
07-08-07, 11:03 PM
Is this car sold yet -- If I had a spare ?7k lyin about this thing would be in my garage straight away

njc11
10-08-07, 04:08 PM
Is this car sold yet -- If I had a spare ?7k lyin about this thing would be in my garage straight away

Nope im afraid not :(

Looks like im stuck with it! lol Im considering taking it of the road/sorning, or breaking it.. :wtf:

Ive got a new toy now anyway... done my CBT and hopefully get my test done before the end of the year! :thumb:

Cheers

Nick

http://www.cls.eclipse.co.uk/Motorbikes/Aprilia%20RS125%20White.jpg

raymond
10-08-07, 04:36 PM
way too good to break mate

not that you would anyway

SRimon
10-08-07, 04:41 PM
might be worth selling of the very nice bits, replacing them with bulko nova bits and selling it for a better price, make good use, of an awesome shell then!

vaughanmc
12-08-07, 11:52 PM
I'd put it off the road and store it away mate.

Eastham
12-08-07, 11:54 PM
Thats IS a very GOOD Idea!

chelseafc000
13-08-07, 10:36 PM
wish i had the cash 4 dis m8

Daz5182
14-08-07, 09:50 AM
that makes 2 of us mate, awsome car. Don't break it, sell it as is to an enthusiast or keep the thing....

njc11
21-08-07, 01:31 PM
Someone make me an offer then..

Otherwise i'll break it.. cant be ****d anymore, just want rid!!

Cheers

Nick

Andy_L
21-08-07, 01:39 PM

Cheers

Nick

Would be a shame if you break it but it's your choice

coombsey
21-08-07, 06:26 PM
dont break this its too good to break mate sorn it

yellow nova
21-08-07, 08:12 PM

Cheers

Nick

Dont take this the wrong way Nick, but don't talk out of your **** lol you will never break that car in a million years :wtf:

FB_evolutions
21-08-07, 08:59 PM
CARS STILL FRIGIN AWSOME DUDE - well done on building probily one the best novas around today - i remember having that pic of the rear as my wallpaper ages ago and having lil day dreams it was mine lol

not that u will but - first dibs on the rear lights :P
but how did you do them mate?

and best of luck with the sale mate

ato_123
22-08-07, 04:28 PM
You have a PM mate

Kev Turbo
22-08-07, 05:39 PM
You have a PM mate

maybe a buyer?????

the suspence!

yellow nova