PDA

View Full Version : need help...2.0l 8v turbo.

hurcombe_nova
04-12-06, 11:51 PM
hi guys i seen a c20se turbo kit on ebay for ?1000 but i just want the manifold so i can get a custom setup...does any1 know for a turbo manifold that will fit this lk c20 let or ?... or wheer i can buy 1 ... cheers jamie

craig green
05-12-06, 11:44 AM
Mvaux that make the kits will do you a manifold direct from Brazil for a fraction of that cost. You may aswell get pistons while you are at it, or fit LET pistons & rods.
Nice engine that'll be if done right. 300bhp+ easy.

Stuart
05-12-06, 12:17 PM
aye the Ebay kits are jsut some bloke taking double the cost of the Mvaux kits off you, then ordering so it takes just as long as if you were to order from Mvaux direct. But ive heard there were problems with Mvaux serivce/quality a little while back.. not sure if thats fixed yet

hurcombe_nova
05-12-06, 05:10 PM
went on mvaux.xom and its only ?601 for the whole kit and they sell all the parts seperately :D does anyone know if it is hard to fit the kit or should it be left to the proffesionals cheers jamie

Stuart
05-12-06, 05:16 PM
get onto migweb and look at stefans 2.0 8V turbo project. and also look for mvaux/matheaus threads to see if the mvaux "problem" has been fixed.

Adam
05-12-06, 06:13 PM
went on mvaux.xom and its only ?601 for the whole kit and they sell all the parts seperately :D does anyone know if it is hard to fit the kit or should it be left to the proffesionals cheers jamie Plus import tax/vat-20%

So thats another ?100 ish, plus the ?70 postage cost....

craig green
08-12-06, 12:31 PM
get onto migweb and look at stefans 2.0 8V turbo project. and also look for mvaux/matheaus threads to see if the mvaux "problem" has been fixed.

Screamer69 also has a cool thread using one of those kits.

What the kits dont include is the pistons, intercooler, pipework & other bits.
Still good value.

DOOOO IIITTTTT! ;)