PDA

View Full Version : i need to......

SRlew
03-12-06, 06:04 PM
....control myself!
think im bout to get the sack cause im always going to work pretty much still drunk lol

went out last night, and had my wallet robbed so was not happy! then some girl im trying to get into was out with her mates, but then i ended up kissing her fat friend!

also this parts wierd! was bored on me dinner yesterday, so ended up looking at horascopes in the paper, mine said ' watch your wallet this weekend' etc etc, that night it went lol

just thought id share that with you all lol

Asa-James
03-12-06, 09:36 PM
best thing to do is stop goin to work drunk... stay in bed and claim you have "man flu", then u get the day off!!

Novadex
04-12-06, 04:07 PM
find that dog the bit you and then steal his hair!!!

draper
04-12-06, 07:22 PM
ive blobed 2 days work this weekend, gonna get thrashed tomorrow !! im now off the beer for a few weeks - hopefully

Matt2107
05-12-06, 10:18 AM
Do you still have a job Lewis?

draper
05-12-06, 05:57 PM
well, i got to work this morning and my gaffer just laughed and told me i better invite him next time i go out lol

SRlew
06-12-06, 08:15 PM
well, i got to work this morning and my gaffer just laughed and told me i better invite him next time i go out lol

haha quality wish my boss etc where like that.

lol yeh i still got a job, but im skiving to go out in newcastle this weekend lol, cause apparently its a good night out there lol

my manager keeps saying to me, is it cause your cars off the road that you keep drinking so much! lol yes it is actually cause i have nothing else to do or spend money on. lets see what they say when i get back from newcastle tho lol