PDA

View Full Version : Crankshaft pressure

Anonymous
23-05-01, 09:59 PM
my old 13sr has got way too much crankshaft pressure and way too much oil in its little engine :( pls tell me how to get rid of the excess pressure cause shes leaking oil (again)
i dont wanna have to rebuild bottom end either cos it aint worth it and i aint got facilities to drop new engine in.
so pls help me out, ill give ya a sweety :D
this is a serious post by the way.

[-dave_hay.jpg-]
Dave_Hay@novaload.org.uk

Anonymous
23-05-01, 11:09 PM
as in chat mate
lmao

i think i should tell the world what he done proir to his crankcase presure going through the roof!

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
24-05-01, 10:38 AM
NO! LMAO

[-dave_hay.jpg-]
Dave_Hay@novaload.org.uk

Anonymous
24-05-01, 10:39 AM
forgot to say if u do it u wont get a sweety :O

[-dave_hay.jpg-]
Dave_Hay@novaload.org.uk

Anonymous
24-05-01, 12:15 PM
One of two probs, either a leak in your head gasket between the oil gallery and a cylinder or a dodgy compression ring on your piston.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
24-05-01, 03:42 PM
in other words new head gasket time? new head gaskets hasnt even done 20 miles :-/
fink it could be me crankshaft breather pipe cos its blocked up? (i blocked it up as im running k and n and the spare two pipes were annoying me) so its bent in middle and taped round.

[-dave_hay.jpg-]
Dave_Hay@novaload.org.uk

Anonymous
24-05-01, 05:51 PM
lmao
thats what u told me not to say!

ha ha ha
i still want my sweety
lol

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
24-05-01, 08:04 PM
hmm you wonder why the pressure is high if you block the BREATHER!!! un block it and yer probs should go away

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
25-05-01, 08:50 AM
Yep.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
25-05-01, 03:13 PM
but surely the breather pipe wouldnt be effecting the oil seeping from filler cap??

[-dave_hay.jpg-]
Dave_Hay@novaload.org.uk

Anonymous
25-05-01, 03:32 PM
if the pipe is blocked then the crank pressure will go up and then what ever has a bit of give in it ie the oil cap then oil will seep out. it wont kill you/the car if you just tried unblocking it.

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
25-05-01, 04:24 PM
lol...i wouldn't like to be near the thing when he unblocks the breather pipe...lmao BOOM!!! :p

[ged_bong]
Web Design 4 half the price.
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk