PDA

View Full Version : Van panels or Limo tint windows?

dandan
02-12-06, 11:03 PM
Can't decide which way to go?

Basic concept will be a GSi kitted Nova in a flat silver with black alloys. Rear is gonna be stripped, levelled and carpeted.

Obviously, I will need to have made my mind up by the time the car is ready for spraying.

Pics and opinions welcome.

ade
02-12-06, 11:30 PM
cant see the point in either tbh. You could limo tint the windows but if youre only doing this to conceal whats in there then any pikey will be drawn to it just out of curiosity...and for the thieve...

I'd just go for all round tints as low as you can legally go.

Dont bother with van plates - you'll need to tack weld them in place and they just wont look right...

IMO obviously.

JSeymour
02-12-06, 11:34 PM
neither look good, light tints all around will make the inside of your car darker along with dark seat, carpet, roof lining ect

dandan
02-12-06, 11:47 PM
I thought about that pretty much as soon as I posted this up.

This'll be my first stripped shell project so I just wanted to cover all the creative bases before I got down to the nitty gritty.

Nobby
03-12-06, 11:13 AM
my mate has had van panels fitted to his 2.0 8v and they look mint you dont see many ''vans'' anymore

bigbened
03-12-06, 01:08 PM
where the hell can you get van panels from lol ive be3en looking for months

Jack
03-12-06, 10:29 PM
Cars with oddly tinted windows look wrong IMO, best to keep all windows to the same level. I'll probably be adding a very very light tint to the glass on the coup? when I get a spare hour or two.

Matt2107
04-12-06, 11:16 AM
Limo tint is for gays.