PDA

View Full Version : fse vs superchip

Anonymous
22-05-01, 08:58 PM
what would be the best boost valve or chipped

Anonymous
22-05-01, 11:56 PM
the super chip is best only if you have got an induction kit and exhaust. if you have other mods such as a cam then it isnt as helpful as say a unichip which are uniqely mappable

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
23-05-01, 08:50 AM
I spoke to Courtenay the other day and the guy there told me you can no longer get chips for a nove GTE ???????????? is this correct ?

Ease Yourself Back Into Conciousness !!!!!
:D

Anonymous
23-05-01, 08:50 AM
Nova even

Ease Yourself Back Into Conciousness !!!!!
:D

Anonymous
23-05-01, 10:13 AM
you know what i think of that dont you eybic!! lol ;) :)

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
23-05-01, 10:23 AM
that's rubbish, I spoke to powerzone and they said that you could get them still!! courtenay were probably trying to sell you one of their chips and tell you they had to have it specially made and charge you 3million pounds and expect you to cover your car in stickers advertising them!!!!!

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)

Anonymous
23-05-01, 01:09 PM
1.6 GSi (Siemans ECU) +5 bhp ?165

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
23-05-01, 01:21 PM
Ste, where from????? I want one!!!!! is it easy to fit?

Anonymous
23-05-01, 01:29 PM
www.superchips.co.uk
duh :D

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
23-05-01, 01:48 PM
I didn't realise it was a superchip, I thought when you put siemans ECU next to it, it was something else!!!! doh!!!!

Anonymous
23-05-01, 03:26 PM
boost valves wont give power unless engine is allready modded and low on fuel presure

in my opionion get proper mod like the chip

knocking up the fuel presure cant give power on its own can it?

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
23-05-01, 09:34 PM
+ boost valves are for turbos!

NOVADOSE75@HOTMAIL.COM

Anonymous
24-05-01, 12:38 PM
wrong Dan they just increase fuel pressure. which on some cars that are running lean, perhaps because they have a k&N increase the performance. but on other cars that have not running lean with any flats spots it'll probley just waste fuel. they are also ment to increase throttle response!!

RobDmr@aol.com
xr2 ??? i'd rather walk!

Anonymous
24-05-01, 01:26 PM
The boost valve on my GSi made the throttle response feel a whole lot better, but then I did have a full exhaust and manifold put on at the same time, so it is more likely the combination of both that did it!!!!

Anonymous
25-05-01, 11:02 AM
Ello m8, still after more speed to beat me? Well mail me if u want a superchip! I have 1, and dont bother with the FSE boost valve, use more fuel and dont really make u go any faster!!
D1cko