Iain
30-11-06, 07:17 PM
lol

Jack
30-11-06, 07:23 PM
lmfao! Thats ace :D

Novadex
30-11-06, 07:25 PM
lol i use both systems and mac is by far the better os!

Jack
30-11-06, 07:36 PM
To be fair, Windoze has a higher customer expectation than a Mac... if everyone used Macs there'd probably be just as many problems/exploits/gheyness

I think everyone should be forced to use command line Unix.... rm -r /* this, biyatch lol

Novadex
30-11-06, 07:41 PM
To be fair, Windoze has a higher customer expectation than a Mac... if everyone used Macs there'd probably be just as many problems/exploits/gheyness

I think everyone should be forced to use command line Unix.... rm -r /* this, biyatch lol

exacly that... same as "Explorer" and "firefox"...

bump
30-11-06, 09:25 PM
The biggest problem with OSX is that it's a really bad Linux port with most of the useful bits removed and the rest hidden from the user unless your competent with using a shell.

Iain
30-11-06, 09:32 PM
The biggest problem with OSX is that it's a really bad Linux port with most of the useful bits removed and the rest hidden from the user unless your competent with using a shell.

And if you primarily use the useful bits you might as well use Linux and save yourself quite a few quid :thumb:

bump
30-11-06, 09:36 PM
Hence why most of my machines run linux, If only I could get Adobe CS2 suite to run stabily under linux then they would all be on it.