PDA

View Full Version : finish my nova for cash? pleeez help!

GaryGlasgow
29-11-06, 10:03 PM
guys im looking for someone with motivation to finish my nova project,i just want the thing to start and drive,il deal with the bodywork afterwards,the interior needs sorted aswel,i have had the car for atleast a year and just cant motivate myself anymore to work on it,i re-built the standard 1.6 gsi engine for it a year ago,the engine is back in the car but now it just looks like a jigsaw with parts missing,i need someone who knows there stuff who can look at it and tell me what to buy then piece it together,il pay you by the hour or for the total work,whatever! il pay good cash,we can talk about that,everytime i look at the car i feel like crying! it looks like a pig and iv had enough! i just want to drive the thing,i have a punto sporting and its nothing compaired to a nova,im pretty sure i have 99% of the parts,its mainly hoses and little bits i need aswell as the timing belt set up,if anyone could help me it would be great,im 5mins from glasgow city center so ideally i need someone who lives fairly close,if anyone is up to the task txt or call me please,cheers 07928 106 165.