PDA

View Full Version : bad week for the nova!

Novadex
24-11-06, 02:44 PM
:mad:A) A few weeks ago i went to get my tires changed and the idiot who jacked her up cracked my skirts..

:mad:B) Went to clean the car out today and whilst hoovering my carpets, i pushed the seat foward (not to hard) and the head rest cracked my window screen..

:mad:C) Parked the car up at work as usual today only to find when i got back some t*at has drove into the front of it cracking the front bumper and diddnt even own up..

I think that maybe the `Nova gods` are against me! :roll:

Jim Mcrae
24-11-06, 02:53 PM
I know how it feels mate....
I trusted this garage to fit my suspension came to collect it it had a nice deep dent in the tailgate and the bumper was scraped as was the GTE spoiler and rear lense. Guess what no explanation now i need my boot de-dented and repsrayed anlong with my bumper and will the garage pay???
Will they f*ck. All they said was. "It dont even look fresh mate...."
Well it wasnt Fcuking there when it went in!
Just plain unlucky bud happends to a lot of us

JSeymour
24-11-06, 03:01 PM
unlucky mate! its a pain in the ass when things go wrong like that, it feels like a waste of money as you could be speending it on better stuff.

still gunna be there on sunday?:thumb:

Matt2107
24-11-06, 03:05 PM
I have a nice crack in my GTE project from the previous owner... brought the car 3 years ago and it still has a cracked screen.

Lee
24-11-06, 03:11 PM
I know how it feels mate....
I trusted this garage to fit my suspension came to collect it it had a nice deep dent in the tailgate and the bumper was scraped as was the GTE spoiler and rear lense. Guess what no explanation now i need my boot de-dented and repsrayed anlong with my bumper and will the garage pay???
Will they f*ck. All they said was. "It dont even look fresh mate...."
Well it wasnt Fcuking there when it went in!
Just plain unlucky bud happends to a lot of us

ALWAYS walk around your car with whoever you drop your car off to and make a note of any existing damage, and get them to sign a piece of paper confirming that. I did that with my cav when it went in for an MOT a few years back on the heads up from my mate (as a lot of lorries use his yard to turn around), and when i went to pick it up, half the arch was ripped off. He tried to tell me that it was like that anyway, so i told him he'll be hearing from my solicitor regarding the piece of paper he signed.

I had a cheque from him within 15 minutes :thumb:

Jim Mcrae
24-11-06, 03:17 PM
cool thing is it may not have been DIRECTLY his faul. He left out on the road in chav town is another possibility but still he is responsible.Anyway my ussual and now pernement mechanic has enough paint left from some previous spray work to cover the boot, so ill only be paying labour ect. but here is still the issue of the bumper. At least i took some pics still at the garage as soon as i noticed.
Tip of the day find a good workshop and stick with him dont do what i did and go to another one because its less booked up and just down the road!!

Novadex
24-11-06, 03:28 PM
unlucky mate! its a pain in the ass when things go wrong like that, it feels like a waste of money as you could be speending it on better stuff.

still gunna be there on sunday?:thumb:

yea ill defently be there on sunday! hopefully with the Nova...:D