PDA

View Full Version : Spelling that's really annoying!!!

joff-turbo-nova
24-11-06, 07:00 AM
Have a look at this :-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320052941950&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:UK:1

Its a nova sting but language like this "BUT UNFOCHANTLY I CORT SOME LITTLE CHAV"
or

"THE COLLUM IS STILL IN TACT PURELY JUST THE TWO BOLTS THAT HOLD IT ON THE BASH BORED "

doesn't really help to sell it.

This person could of washed it as well - it looks like its been parked under a tree for a couple of months!!!

lol

Joff

Lynsey
24-11-06, 10:27 AM
:tard: Gosh, that guy really knows how to sell a car!! :tard:

This bit made me laugh...

'THE ENGINE IS SOUND BE SHE COULD DO WITH SOME NEW HT LEADS COS I ELECTROCUTED MY SELF ON THEM'

Shame lol

Martin
24-11-06, 10:33 AM
"speed holes" i'm gona be ****ed then if you get them holes from "speeding" lollollollollollollollollollol

hendrix
24-11-06, 12:39 PM
lol i havent looked yet, but im guessin his speed holes were similar to the ones on my sri

L14MNP
24-11-06, 01:19 PM
Yeah I seen this one. fcuking classic

What a 'tard lol

Lozzie C
24-11-06, 04:39 PM
"speed holes" i'm gona be ****ed then if you get them holes from "speeding" lollollollollollollollollollol

Maybe it's from when you go so fast that the flies go straight through it rather than splattering on the car?

hybridturbo
24-11-06, 04:42 PM
Resectp speqial beople man! lol

Jack
24-11-06, 05:53 PM
LMFAO thats ace... who in their right mind would buy a car, or anything, from someone who has such a poor grasp of the English language!

draper
24-11-06, 10:58 PM
i got a hole in the lower of my wing in my old nova, the cause ???

doing a burnout and not stopping untill the tyre popped lol

had to restart it 3 times lol

Novadex
25-11-06, 01:07 PM
THERE IS ALOT OF RUST ON HER BUT ITS NOT ENOUGH FOR IT NOT TO PASS AN MOT HENCE WHY IT STILL HAS ONE

lol yea because as soon as you get a certain amount of rust the MOT fairys come down and steel your MOT certificate lol