PDA

View Full Version : had a "little" spend today

H15 NVA
23-11-06, 07:56 PM
Had a right result today, my mate somehow blew up his 1.2nova engine??? lol and as now decided old cars arent for him now(idiot) so is selling all the bits to anr mate, he wanted rid of the shell asap and asked if i wanted he for ?100 i said i did but not enough cash so he said?75, its propper propper mint!! if i didint buy it he'd ave scrapped it as nowhere to keep it and wanted to claim tax back before end of month, couldnt believe my luck! white 1.2fun, gnr re shell my xe!
and as its on a k plate means my new plate(x mas present from folks n missus) H15 NVA can go on it once its finished!

ive started a wip thread but no pics yet.

Lee
23-11-06, 08:00 PM
cant grumble about a find like that! His lazyness is your gain mate!

Now crack on and post some pics!

Mike
23-11-06, 08:04 PM
cant grumble about a find like that! His lazyness is your gain mate!

Now crack on and post some pics!

Yhea pics up lol

If i could have kept my K reg from my old SR i would have, but now i got a common as J reg so im gutted lol

H15 NVA
23-11-06, 08:11 PM
my sri k reg too, its a solid shell except doors are ****ed and arches just started to show signs of rust, wouldve bin fine shell to re build but this way ill only be without my xe for couple of days wen finally swap all bits over wen shell ready! have a look at my plans on my wip and gimme some feed back please lads!