PDA

View Full Version : Dump Valve on a TD

Anonymous
16-05-01, 02:05 PM
is it possible to fit a dump valve to a K Reg 1.5 Nova Turbo Diesel?

If so where and how much?

Anonymous
16-05-01, 02:22 PM
its a special one for a diesel. give bailey a bell on 01763 hang on ill find it or sum one will know lol

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
16-05-01, 02:22 PM
I've never seen one fitted to a nova diesel, but i hav seen one fitted to a pug 306 turbo diesel. I remember they fitted it a funny way they also used a pressurised canister under the bonnet to help get the pressure build up. Im sure it was Peugeot Eccosse that had something to do with it so if u ring them they might be able 2 help.

Anonymous
16-05-01, 03:51 PM
i know somine with a pug turbo diesel thats been dump vavled ill give them a shout if i can fin there e-mail addy

Anonymous
16-05-01, 04:16 PM
common mod on peugeot 306's, boring now as they all have them, more suited to pressure cookers!

2 cups down 1 to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
16-05-01, 04:31 PM
ian your suited to a pressure cooker, i think that everybody who respects rexy should fight for him and get ian back :>

[naked_davo] Look she said she was 16!

Anonymous
16-05-01, 04:31 PM
ian your suited to a pressure cooker, i think that everybody who respects rexy should fight for him and get ian back :>

[naked_davo] Look she said she was 16!

Anonymous
16-05-01, 06:18 PM
yeah u need a special one, u can fit a standard one,if ur a twat though, as u loose loaddsa performance.

Anonymous
17-05-01, 12:55 AM
It involves using a new Turbo a garret one i think and i think it was Mersey Speed who did it. Ask on cruisenorthwest and they will know more i would think.

Novaload Day in court coming soon :)

Anonymous
17-05-01, 09:15 AM
saint i have a contact in garrett :D
so if u need a new turbo get me the part number of the turbo and i can sort.

davo shut up or we will start a nova revoloution against people with inferior makes on this board!

2 cups down 1 to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
18-05-01, 10:09 AM
The Turbo Doctor can fit dump valves to any TD cars...u don't need to change your turbo.

[ged_bong]
Web Design 4 half the price.
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk