PDA

View Full Version : Festival Park

Anonymous
10-10-00, 11:57 PM
Hi. Just wondering if any of u guys are from around stoke and go to the festival park cruise. I always see shit loads of novas down there.

Anonymous
11-10-00, 11:41 AM
I might not have a nova at the mo but i'm getting one. I'm from Stoke and go to Fesi in a Blue Corsa and there are plenty of Novas there always up for a race. Which one is yours.
Mingle

Anonymous
11-10-00, 07:16 PM
I have a nova and go to festival park, it is a red SRI but it is de-badged and is on 16" speedline allesos. Why dont people all meet in the same car park instead of cruising around, like the ones opposit mc d's? it would be a lot better.

Anonymous
11-10-00, 07:17 PM
Ok, i've got a red 1.3sr. It's the 1 that lookes standard. But makes a strange noise when I put my foot down. Wot reg is ur corsa? Is it an aqua blue SRi. Or metallic blue 12v thingy. I've seen a few down there!

Anonymous
11-10-00, 10:37 PM
My car is a 1.2 16V Sxi totally standard. its got Sxi badges and Alloys. and is Metallic blue. I've raced a few red 1.3sr's and always won. Theres usually me and 2 mates in. It is a V-reg (not the done up sport). We're trying to find a car park to go on so contact Turbonutter by email for more on this.
and rick i'm thinking of getting an SRi so whats your opinion about them.
Mingle
Soon to be a Nova boy

Anonymous
11-10-00, 11:17 PM
My nova sri is great it is a k-plate and is fast! it has a k&n induction kit and a full piper evo 3 cat back system. It is a good car and it will thrash 1.4 and 1.3 SR's

Anonymous
13-10-00, 10:32 PM
novas are always pop down there i live very near and go most sundays the white sr with a sparco sunstrip just fitting twin webers brand new all thge bits ?90 notes not bad i would say