PDA

View Full Version : more bloody pikeys in the notts area !!

draper
21-11-06, 06:10 PM
my mate bought a 2ltr nova a couple of weeks ago, hes had a few problems but hey thats owning a nova for you lol the car broke down th eother night on his way to the girlfriends house, it was dizzy and leads which he'd already been advised need replacing but didnt !! while it was parked at the side of the road awaiting towing to just novas some inconsiderate ****s tried knicking it, cue 1 bent door, 1 broke steering colum and 1 snapped sterring wheel :eek:

hes now gave up with it and is picking up a 5 GTT tomorrow !!

nova~norm
21-11-06, 06:18 PM
aw well **** min sorry to hear that

Lee
21-11-06, 06:51 PM
hes now gave up with it and is picking up a 5 GTT tomorrow !!

And thats going to make him feel better????

stuartp
21-11-06, 06:56 PM
f**k me!! i think i might stop going to JNC and around the rest of Notts area. its worse than round here!!

draper
21-11-06, 07:04 PM
And thats going to make him feel better????

thats what i told him, he'll have even more fun when hooooge rebuild bills come into play

Philsutton
21-11-06, 08:06 PM
I cant wait to get out of this **** hole tbh, full of dirty pikies. Thats mine, bens (skud52), nathans and now this one thats all been stolen / attempted in the last few weeks. Some one desperately wants a 2lt round here.

The thing that pisses me off if that they bend the door back, i mean you can get into a nova in seconds without breaking anything. They really are complete tools.

draper
21-11-06, 10:01 PM
not good is it, thank god mines got no engine in lol

Novadex
21-11-06, 10:40 PM
not good is it, thank god mines got no engine in lol

is that for weight reduction? lol

lee 16v
21-11-06, 11:52 PM
some pikey ****s tryed having my 16v away not to long back they where going to toe it away (so they where bosting) to my misses at the time. they got into it didnt take anything or do anything to it, just hung about it and just left it. ****ing lossers and then tell my misses and think shes not going to tell me. ****ing pikey ****s need hangging.

sorry rant over

lee

L14MNP
22-11-06, 03:06 AM
Ar$eholes mate! Can't leave anything alone :mad:

But yeah as you say, getting some french $hit aint gona make him feel better!

The thing that pisses me off if that they bend the door back, i mean you can get into a nova in seconds without breaking anything. They really are complete tools.

Yep! a Nova window is easier to get than a door! Or just leave our property just that, OURS! :( Dicks.