PDA

View Full Version : Craig Green!

macc nova
20-11-06, 09:15 PM
Well i bought a 32/34 werber carb off Craig Green and eveything was good. The money went out of my bank account nearly 2 weeks ago and since then i havent received the product and he wont reply to my pm's.:mad: Just wondering if anybody has purchased anything from him before? As i feel that im being ripped off. Cheers Tom

Mike
20-11-06, 09:17 PM
Well i bought a 32/34 werber carb off Craig Green and eveything was good. The money went out of my bank account nearly 2 weeks ago and since then i havent received the product and he wont reply to my pm's.:mad: Just wondering if anybody has purchased anything from him before? As i feel that im being ripped off. Cheers Tom

yeah he's sound! I bought some bits off him before. Last i heard he didnt have all that much acess to the net!

Trust me mate, he aint going to scam you, he just takes a little while.

Adam Moran
20-11-06, 09:18 PM
He maybe on holiday.

Hes a regular on here so i dought hes ripped you off.

Give it a few more days

Mike
20-11-06, 09:20 PM
when i bought my bailey tank (iirc) of him he was in the middle of moving house if im right, so i had to wait a bit for that like

macc nova
20-11-06, 09:23 PM
Cheers guys, thats what i thought as he's got alot of posts. So hopefully i'll get it soon.

ANDYRACER
20-11-06, 10:41 PM
Pm him on mig, he was on there today reply to one of my posts. :thumb:

SRlew
20-11-06, 11:11 PM
yeh as said i carnt see him ripping you off. seems a good man!

bump
21-11-06, 09:13 AM
Craig's a good bloke, I've bought stuff off him in the past. I've got plenty of time for the man.

IIRC he only has net access at the min during his lunch break at work if he isn't out visiting clients.

Matt2107
21-11-06, 09:26 AM
Craig's gonna get a massive head when he see's this.
He is a top guy though.

He may not have had chance to get to a post office... living out there in the sticks. ;)

craig green
21-11-06, 09:58 AM
LOL.

Goods sent. Couldnt find a box the right size.

Mike
21-11-06, 10:00 AM
LOL.

Goods sent. Couldnt find a box the right size.

Lmfao!! I have the same problem with my eBAy stuff!! Bet your heads swelling like fook reading all those good comments about you lol lol

craig green
21-11-06, 10:01 AM
Nah I'm used to it............

Not being able to get my head through the door, that is!

macc nova
21-11-06, 10:24 AM
cheers craig, i'll let you know when i get them cheers.:thumb:

Lynsey
21-11-06, 08:12 PM
Is this the 'WE ALL LOVE CRAIG' thread then? :p

lol :roll: lol

Timmy
21-11-06, 10:22 PM
I'm carrying his Kid ...........
craig are you cheltleham ? can you bring pic of your work in progress and some stuff on the corsa sevo mod?