PDA

View Full Version : Hazard switch gone again!

Pillar
20-11-06, 06:07 PM
does anyone know where i can get the modified hazard switch for my nova, the 1 what you pull for hazard lights to come on (unbreakable, apparently?). i saw some on ebay a while back but cant find them anywhere?

Novadex
20-11-06, 06:10 PM
there not really modified in any way i dont think im sure you just take the springs out? i took the springs and the "swinging arm" thing out of mine because all the plastic was snapped inside, and i works fine now. As said before they only break because there not turned on before pulling out.

Philsutton
20-11-06, 06:23 PM
get a bit of card and jam it down the side of the switch, thats what most mk2 owners have to do lol

Novadex
20-11-06, 06:32 PM
get a bit of card and jam it down the side of the switch, thats what most mk2 owners have to do lol
lol true, ive had to do it for a while. But its no design fault, people just dont know how to pull them out. And you always have that one muppet who jumps in and insists on showing you the "switch upside down" trick... Tw*t!

Pillar
20-11-06, 07:09 PM
lol true, ive had to do it for a while. But its no design fault, people just dont know how to pull them out. And you always have that one muppet who jumps in and insists on showing you the "switch upside down" trick... Tw*t!

yeah i done the upside down trick read it in an old vauxhall magazine oops! muppetlol

Ben
20-11-06, 07:19 PM
Do a search all this was discussed on the weekend!

Lucky Luke!
20-11-06, 07:52 PM
If you want yours fixed so it works as intended send it to me with an sae and i'll fix it for you.

Pillar
22-11-06, 11:11 AM
If you want yours fixed so it works as intended send it to me with an sae and i'll fix it for you.

nice one, pm me the postal address cheers

Novadave06
22-11-06, 04:36 PM
I Need Mine Fixing For The Mot !!! Can Anyone Help Me!!!!

Cheers, Dangermouse Dave
Urgent !!!

Novadex
22-11-06, 10:23 PM
I Need Mine Fixing For The Mot !!! Can Anyone Help Me!!!!

Cheers, Dangermouse Dave
Urgent !!!

push that bar to the right of your screen up and your have your solution! lol:thumb:

Lucky Luke!
23-11-06, 10:26 PM
Listen to novadex, he is a wise man!.......