16-11-06, 11:29 PM
HI JUST A FEW BITS TO CLEAR OUT

NOVA WRAP ROUND SPOILERS X2 RED AND BLUE ?5 each

BOOTLID IN BLUE (NO REAR GLASS) ?10

NOVADOSE REAR BUMPER NEEDS SPRAYING ?25

MK2 FRONT BUMPER ?10

MK2 GLOVE BOX ?5

CAVALIER STEERING WHEEL ?8

5" OUTROLLED BACKBOX (off a r5) would probley fit nova ONLY ?15 needs a clean up.

MK2 1.0 LTR ENGINE PARTS ALL IN EXECELENT CONDITION let me know what you need (ENGINE, GEARBOX, WIRING, ETC ETC)

MUST BE ABLE TO COLLECT FROM KENT
CHEERS CRAIG

H15 NVA
17-11-06, 05:07 PM
i,m after a wide arch blue nova, u got one? lol. hows things?

Stoo
17-11-06, 05:09 PM
ive got a wide arched shell, spray it blue!

H15 NVA
17-11-06, 05:12 PM
private joke, hes jus brought a flucking gorgeous one to stick let in and i want it!! saw it at vaux show n fell in love!

euro sbd
17-11-06, 05:16 PM
not bad mate just trying to crack on with this motor now, booked a couple of days off work mon - tues to get a few bits and pieces fitted (i.e carbon fiber dash) may result in some cursinglol stu ive still got this grill for you here if your passing at any time. did you get the other monaco sitting right?

H15 NVA
17-11-06, 05:19 PM
aint had chance to do passenger seat as bin covering for one of our fixers on site so not bin in the yard. boo. will definatly come get the grill asap, poss monday if your about? i finish at 4normally so can give ya a hand with the car if you need it.

euro sbd
17-11-06, 05:22 PM
cheers pal mondays fine (any time). i need to go breakers on mon and get a carpet so if you need anything up there let me know

H15 NVA
17-11-06, 05:34 PM
think ive got all i need unless u see a cav/calibra or mk3 astra i need the multi plugs off the back of the clocks so i can wire mine in. they some wire left on thou so i can work out the wiring and solder em up. cheers.