PDA

View Full Version : Todays toys...

Welsh Dan
16-11-06, 04:00 PM
GSi seats partially retrimmed in leatherette:
http://www.xen0phobiak.f2s.com/novaload/diamond/toys/in.jpg
http://www.xen0phobiak.f2s.com/novaload/diamond/toys/in3.jpg

I need to go to the scrappy to get the middle hinges etc.., and then I need to remove a bracket thats stopping the smaller rear bench from sitting flat:
http://www.xen0phobiak.f2s.com/novaload/diamond/toys/in4.jpg

And todays impulse buy :D:
http://www.xen0phobiak.f2s.com/novaload/diamond/toys/subfront.jpg
http://www.xen0phobiak.f2s.com/novaload/diamond/toys/panel.jpg

I haven't fitted the sub yet, im intending to do it tonight, then the whole car needs a clean and I'm waiting for my local dealership to get me the fixing pins to hold the boot carpet in place :).

stuartp
16-11-06, 04:15 PM
hmmmmmmmmm!!

Matt2107
16-11-06, 04:28 PM
Nice seats!

Jack
16-11-06, 04:42 PM
Very nice seats... muchos effort/cost to sort?

craig green
16-11-06, 04:50 PM
Love the seats except for the piping. Although its the contrast that makes them look so good. I just hate piping though. Full stop.

Nice!

bigbened
16-11-06, 05:16 PM
nice little sub package they sound mint

Lee
16-11-06, 05:35 PM
Good work, i like that!

Not so sure on the ballast though. There goes another 15bhp lol

Adam
16-11-06, 05:49 PM
Liking the interior, very nice.

But a nova is not a car for ICE :p Lol

puss puss
16-11-06, 06:13 PM
very sexy seats no naughtyness in the backs now... lol!

Nice sub as well looks like it should thump some :D

Ben
16-11-06, 07:08 PM
Seats are definately not my choice but nice to see something different!

dannyb
16-11-06, 07:14 PM
very sexy seats no naughtyness in the backs now... lol!

At least they're half wipe down friendly! Seats are looking good, I noticed the cream in another one of your threads and wondered how long it would take to get a proper squint at them!!!

Welsh Dan
17-11-06, 12:50 AM
Thanks guys. The retrim I know nothing of as they were allready like that when I bought them from Mrs Wisewood on the weekend. The sub is in now, I've had a bit of a play and I love it, I just need to replace my crappy 6x9's now lol. Tuesday is my next day off so I'm hoping to finish off the rear seats and give my interior a thorough clean, it'll need one after I've ground off that bracket that needs removing :D.

wisewood
17-11-06, 09:35 AM
They look excellent in there mate. Knew they would when i saw the colour of your car as you rolled up outside our house the other day. Nice to know they'll get some use, they've been sat in our rotting GSi for ages, then for about a month in my shed while i found time for you to come round.

Best thing about those seats, its not the fact they're easy to keep clean and free of fluids etc in the back - its the fact that the lumbar support wont wear out when you get in and out!!!

PS. If you decide you want some GSi door cards so the trim matches your seats :D Gimme a shout.

GSi seats partially retrimmed in leatherette:
http://www.xen0phobiak.f2s.com/novaload/diamond/toys/in.jpg

Matt2107
17-11-06, 09:52 AM
Hmmm I love retrimmed seats.

My leather retrim cost me ?280 of the 'bay.
Worth every penny though.

The are GTE seats retrimmed in black and grey leather.
Black for the bolsters and grey down the middle.
The grey is a spot on colour match for the dash.

Will take a photo at the weekend.

Welsh Dan
17-11-06, 10:47 AM
They look excellent in there mate. Knew they would when i saw the colour of your car as you rolled up outside our house the other day. Nice to know they'll get some use, they've been sat in our rotting GSi for ages, then for about a month in my shed while i found time for you to come round.

Best thing about those seats, its not the fact they're easy to keep clean and free of fluids etc in the back - its the fact that the lumbar support wont wear out when you get in and out!!!

PS. If you decide you want some GSi door cards so the trim matches your seats :D Gimme a shout.

/me sends PM :D

EDIT: Now that you've mentioned the door cards, I should really replace the rear inner quarter panels with gsi ones, and paint my dash+centre console black aswell :D.

wisewood
17-11-06, 10:57 AM
i think we've already taken the door cards out - but not sure. We've got some with window winding holes and some without, cant remember which ones are still on the car. Rear panels are definately still on the car, but can get them off for you if you want them?

Welsh Dan
17-11-06, 10:59 AM
Yes please, and the cards without winding holes :).

YGPM.

EDIT again: While we're at it, could you remove the rear seatbelt clips aswell please if the bits that let them clip to the seats are intact? I broke 2 of mine as a child :(.

wisewood
17-11-06, 11:30 AM
Yeah i think i know what you mean. I'll be round there at the weekend so will take everything out that you might want to go with your shiney new seats :D

ANDYRACER
17-11-06, 11:58 AM
Im liking them seats, makes a change from the usual black leather. Needs a mk2 dash tho.

wisewood
17-11-06, 12:12 PM
lol we just had that conversation through PM. He likes the mk1 dash, and to be honest, i tend to agree. His dash will look better done black once the doorcards are in etc too, but i think the mk1 will look good - makes the interior a bit different, black mk1 dash, silver half leather gsi interior.

philly
17-11-06, 04:01 PM
love the seats mminus the red piping.

and the new cbr range of vibe is real decent stuff IMO

wisewood
17-11-06, 04:19 PM
The red piping matched the red details on the GSi they were originally fitted in

philly
17-11-06, 04:28 PM
that would make sense to have it then! lol

wisewood
17-11-06, 04:55 PM
Xen0, put some red details into your interior and shut them all up lol

Welsh Dan
17-11-06, 06:45 PM
OK, I'll do it when I paint the dash.

R1CH
17-11-06, 06:50 PM
Hmm ... not liking them much, don't think the centres go with the silver (white?) and the red piping doesn't do them any favours either !! Was it cheaper to just get them 1/2 re-covered ? lol
Thats just my opinion tho and as long as you like them !!

Rich

wisewood
17-11-06, 07:02 PM
yes a half trim is cheaper... the red also brings out the red in the gsi trim :D

Silver was done to match the silver car they were in... previous owner did it.