PDA

View Full Version : Hairdressers cars?

dannyb
11-11-06, 12:53 PM
MX-5s, with a hard top? Do you reckon they are a bit ghey? Im currently interested in one as I just saw an old boy in one sideways, at full chat around the squareabout. I think I could put up with the pub commments for a sweet RWD chassis, low kurb weight, nigh on 50/50 balance, reliablity and no rust. Oh and re-saleability.

H15 NVA
11-11-06, 01:15 PM
mates bird had one n he grabbed the keys wenever he could!! n his car is a 12second cossie!! lol. id have one if could fund 2cars.

Lee
11-11-06, 01:17 PM
Yes, definately hairdressers cars. Forget the fact that they are probably one of the most fun cars to drive as well as being reliable!

VX220's are also a bit camp despite how good they are lol

Kinky Monza
11-11-06, 01:36 PM
Yes, definately hairdressers cars. Forget the fact that they are probably one of the most fun cars to drive as well as being reliable!

VX220's are also a bit camp despite how good they are lol

I'm glad you said that about the VX's, they are nice cars, but GAY!!! lol

Rexy
11-11-06, 03:58 PM
As above, ace handeling cars, look alright go alright but im sure they were designed for closet gays and girlys :D

Kinky Monza
11-11-06, 04:06 PM
The 2.2 handles better than the turbo IMHO!!!

Stuart
11-11-06, 05:34 PM
im gay :D

the MX-5 was voted one of the best handling cars of all time (for a production car). theya re cheap, fun and for ?1500 you can get a turbo conversion which might make up for the lack luster straight line efforts (but might also kill cornering ability with on boost sliding lol)

the vx is cracking fun but ragingly homo (but it is for homos with poor eye sight.... i do wear glasses thanks :p )

L14MNP
11-11-06, 05:57 PM
My mate has a nice 1999 mx5, buddy club rims, soon to be coilovers, header/full system and the supercharger kit as mentioned above!

Very nice car to drive and fun :D

Lee
11-11-06, 05:59 PM
My mate has a nice 1999 mx5, buddy club rims, soon to be coilovers, header/full system and the supercharger kit as mentioned above!

Very nice car to drive and fun :D

So he's a fast response hairdresser... for those emergency bad hair day situations lol

L14MNP
11-11-06, 06:04 PM
Guess so BT - but it's never seen a bottle of KURUST or an angle grinder in its life - unlike most of the cars of choice on here lol

Wilson
11-11-06, 06:06 PM
I like the older style ones with the flip lights. So i might be camp and not know it lol

Lee
11-11-06, 06:06 PM
no, its probably seen a bottle of bleach and a hair drier instead!

KURST and ANGLE GRINDER are MENS words. For we are MEN lol

L14MNP
11-11-06, 06:07 PM
I like the older style ones with the flip lights. So i might be camp and not know it lol

You must be mate, you could fly a pink flag from the mast (huuuuuge aerial) :thumb:

Philsutton
11-11-06, 06:13 PM
Massively gay. I remember a funny thing that happened on the m1 down to pod a few months ago. A guy in an MX-5 went past me in the outside lane, i was in the middle lane cruising doing no one any harm, and he goes past giving me the finger. At this point i will also point out he was wearing a pink shirt and had the top down. I dont think the guy saw the irony in what he was doing.

Needless to say he got owned.

He then proceeded to pull away from me in what can he thought was warp 9.

Lee
11-11-06, 06:15 PM
he goes past giving me the finger.

Maybe he liked you, and was indicating what he'd like to do to you?

Philsutton
11-11-06, 06:19 PM
yeah probably, and when i went past him flat out in 6th his mouth was wide open.

L14MNP
11-11-06, 06:27 PM
no, its probably seen a bottle of bleach and a hair drier instead!

KURST and ANGLE GRINDER are MENS words. For we are MEN lol

You win lol I'm going out! Gona play with a pug 205 gti, like a man!

GRRRRR

Lee
11-11-06, 07:04 PM
Go and have a Whopper while your at it!

MAN FOOD!

L14MNP
11-11-06, 07:16 PM
Go and have a Whopper while your at it!

MAN FOOD!

ha ha ha me and my mate had a supersize bacon double xl meal today - in the mx5 from the drive thru :D

Kinky Monza
11-11-06, 07:18 PM
pmsl @ this whole thread!!!

Phil, don't take this the wrong way! but you are a bit of a 'pretty boy' so i guess that guy was trying to impress you lol

BT, you feel the need to express just how manly you are a little too much, maybe you'd like a hairdressers car instead?? lol

Lee
11-11-06, 07:19 PM
i dont need a hairdressers car to prove how poofy i am, i do that quite adequately in other areas lol

Kinky Monza
11-11-06, 07:23 PM
i dont need a hairdressers car to prove how poofy i am, i do that quite adequately in other areas lol

Thought as much :thumb: lol lol

Martin
11-11-06, 07:58 PM
lollol @ this thread, what about rexe'snew puuuuuuuuurrrrrrchase?

i tink its great and i would sell up anyday for 1

NOTTT (see what i did there? borat)

lmao nah its not that bad rex

Rexy
11-11-06, 08:00 PM
You need your head feeling son...

GEEEEEEEEEEK ;)

Martin
11-11-06, 08:05 PM

GEEEEEEEEEEK ;)

My head needs feeling? wtf?

Kinky Monza
11-11-06, 08:08 PM
Have you got a temperature pmsl it's a sign of being sick in the head for liking french crap lol

Lee
11-11-06, 08:08 PM

what, as in a squick scalp massage before a full on perm and highlights?

say no more, the cars effecting you quicker than i expected lol

Martin
11-11-06, 08:11 PM
what, as in a squick scalp massage before a full on perm and highlights?

say no more, the cars effecting you quicker than i expected lol

lol lol

Nath
12-11-06, 05:36 PM
i have a mazda mx-5 aswell as the nova. and i love it and no im not feckin gay lol!!! amazing what u can do with a few mods to make it look a little less girly

heres ours:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/jbobo/Picture002.jpg

coochiSR
12-11-06, 06:22 PM
ill end it all by saying yes they are and GET A TOYOTA COROLLA AE86:D i no i am
Dan

mowgli
12-11-06, 08:03 PM
Who cars what sexual orientation a car is?
what is wrong with actually having a mass market sports car that goes for more than a few miles before needing the AA? (Why do people rave over the original Lotus elan, when they were thrown together by a gifted chancer, Colin Chapman, and all roadgoing ones have had new chassis, shell & engines, but they are still old classics?
Don't even get me started on MG