PDA

View Full Version : What to do......

Kinky Monza
11-11-06, 12:49 PM
Right, i need some advice here.
Here's the predicament i'm now facing: been seeing a guy for about 6 months, but it's only casual, and it's never going to get serious, so Thursday night he called round to bring my agent some stuff (by stuff i mean cannabis)
and he'd said to me earlier that day he'd made me a chocolate muffin :eek: so me being me i asked him if it had any thing in it, to which he said no, it's got nothing in it cos i made it myself, now i do NOT take drugs, of any kind, i can't afford to lose what i have in my life, and to jeopardise losing a court battle against my ex for my daughter, now, this guy i've been seeing knows i have been ordered by the court to take a drug test, but it's not urine nor saliva- it's hair! now i don't know what i should do cos this funky bloody muffin put me on my **** yesterday, i've never had anything like it before, i was very ill last night, so now i've been on the website for this particular type of drug test, and i'm afraid i'm now going to lose everything because of a sick **** who thought it'd be funny to make a ****ing space cake!

What would you lot do? violence would be my prefered method, but i can't get done for more fighting lol

ANDYRACER
11-11-06, 01:54 PM
Shake his hand personally.

Kinky Monza
11-11-06, 02:06 PM
Thanks Andy, great help!

draper
11-11-06, 02:27 PM
if it does come-up, it may not being so little !! make the guy write to the court explaining how he did it for a joke, the amount involved will prove your not a user and hes a nob

then smash his face in !!

mini_kris
11-11-06, 02:30 PM
not alot of help but i would smash his head in

draper
11-11-06, 02:38 PM
fake illness so you cant go on the day ??

or get a test done privately yourself, then youll know wether it will show up or wether you need to get out off it ??

draper
11-11-06, 02:56 PM
or maybe he just cant cook and gave you food poisioning ??

Kinky Monza
11-11-06, 03:14 PM
He's now admitted that he did put something in it!
he won't accept responsibility for what he's done!!

H15 NVA
11-11-06, 05:28 PM
set him on fire

Stuart
11-11-06, 05:40 PM
shave your head.....

Lee
11-11-06, 05:57 PM
shave your head.....

Genius! :thumb:

Jack
11-11-06, 06:00 PM
Wouldn't they just take the hair from elsewhere....

Full body shave time lol

Philsutton
11-11-06, 06:02 PM
im with stu on this one, get the shaver out lol

Kinky Monza
11-11-06, 07:09 PM
But the only hair i have anywhere on my body is on my head!!! lol even bleaching/dyeing my hair won't remove the cannabis!!

Lee
11-11-06, 07:16 PM
Turn up to the test with loads of ganja leaves in your hair, and tell them you fell into your (ex) boyfriends plantation on the way over.

Boyfriend gets investigated, and you have an excuse for having hemp hair syndrome lol

Win win!!

Kinky Monza
11-11-06, 07:25 PM
Erm........... no lol

Stuart
12-11-06, 08:03 AM
use that hemp shampoooooo then...

or shave it all off...

mowgli
12-11-06, 08:26 AM
I think I can put a bit of sanity into this.
I am guessing that the ex wants you to prove that you are/ or aren't a regular user. Now human hair grows less than 1mm a day. so if you have some cut and the scissors cut it at about 3-5mm from your scalp then there will be no trace of anything abnormal.
be the way, did you keep the wrapper that the muffin came in? for evidence?
Also return the cake favour to the nice man, when he next appears, give him a drink with a good dose of optrex eye wash in it. he will poo like a fire hose.

Kinky Monza
12-11-06, 02:34 PM
The Hemp shampoo won't work, as the chemicals in cannabis are different to hemp based products!
I still have the paper cake thingy he brought it round in, and the tub with his prints on, AND a witness that said he didn't tell me there was anything in it!

According to their website (http://www.tricho-tech.co.uk/) they can still collect the sample they need!

mowgli
12-11-06, 07:51 PM
ok, I just read their website. I take it he is going through an official body for this test. They state that they only do the test with your consent. You could get an old hairbrush out & pick from that...... I also take it that you have demanded that he undergoes the same test, because he is obviously purer than snow white.

Kinky Monza
12-11-06, 08:35 PM
ok, I just read their website. I take it he is going through an official body for this test. They state that they only do the test with your consent. You could get an old hairbrush out & pick from that...... I also take it that you have demanded that he undergoes the same test, because he is obviously purer than snow white.

He got ordered to have the test, in all of my statements i've said about his drug use ( i don't want a junkie near my daughter even if he's the father)
so when i was at court last i offered to give blood/urine etc to prove i don't use drugs (as my ex said i took class A's whilst pregnant) but anyone on here that has met me will know how much my daughter means to me! so the result is me having to take this test to prove i'm not dependant on them, and also to prove my ex is, i can't use an old hair brush as i replace them every 6 months, and regardless of how old the dead hair is, they can still find drugs in it from 8 years ago!

Stuart
12-11-06, 08:46 PM
hmmmm 8 years?!?!?! wtf. say you take them in jan, the hair grows with the chemical signiture, you have numberour hair cuts etc, and dont have any more *ahem* ever... your saying that after 8 years they can still find it.... feck off.

dont eat any products containing poppy seeds ;) you'll fail opiut based drugs tests

Kinky Monza
12-11-06, 09:17 PM
hmmmm 8 years?!?!?! wtf. say you take them in jan, the hair grows with the chemical signiture, you have numberour hair cuts etc, and dont have any more *ahem* ever... your saying that after 8 years they can still find it.... feck off.

dont eat any products containing poppy seeds ;) you'll fail opiut based drugs tests

I meant with the length of my hair you plonker :roll:

superfu-kingnova
13-11-06, 01:29 AM
shave your head.....

P-M-S-L !!!! lol

Matt2107
13-11-06, 09:44 AM
stop whinging?

Jack
13-11-06, 09:55 AM
Wear a wig lol

Could make for interesting results if its a made of horse hair LMFAO

hendrix
13-11-06, 03:45 PM
tell them you have aloepisha (sp) and shave everything!!!
seriously though, the guy who gave you the cake is an idiot and obv doesnt care about you or your daughter or else he wouldnt have played such a horrible trick. I always worry about things like that as I can get random tests at any time!

Matt2107
13-11-06, 04:32 PM
Is he in on it with your ex?

Kinky Monza
13-11-06, 04:41 PM
No, he isn't, he doesn't even live local to me!

wisewood
13-11-06, 04:48 PM
According to their website (http://www.tricho-tech.co.uk/) they can still collect the sample they need!

http://www.tricho-tech.co.uk/advantag.htm
"... Differentiates between one-off incidents and addictive behaviour ..."

So there you go. You're covered. You don't use canabis, but you've had some in your system once, recently - at a time when you know you're soon to be tested anyway - why would you do this for the first time when you know you're going to be tested? Tell them what has happened - excluding the bit about this baker-friend of yours being a special-friend who takes drugs regularly, because you might as well just hand your daughter over then and there if you admit you have drug users around regularly.

If you're not a regular user, and have a reason why you've got a sudden one-off occurance of the substance, it'll likely be over-looked.

Matt2107
13-11-06, 04:58 PM
Looks like you'll have to "fess" up to this one.... even though it wasnt your fault.

Saying that though, surely you would have tasted it?

wisewood
13-11-06, 04:59 PM
put enough chocky in the muffin, or orange essence or something, and you wouldnt notice it.

Kinky Monza
13-11-06, 04:59 PM
http://www.tricho-tech.co.uk/advantag.htm
"... Differentiates between one-off incidents and addictive behaviour ..."

So there you go. You're covered. You don't use canabis, but you've had some in your system once, recently - at a time when you know you're soon to be tested anyway - why would you do this for the first time when you know you're going to be tested? Tell them what has happened - excluding the bit about this baker-friend of yours being a special-friend who takes drugs regularly, because you might as well just hand your daughter over then and there if you admit you have drug users around regularly.

If you're not a regular user, and have a reason why you've got a sudden one-off occurance of the substance, it'll likely be over-looked.

I pray to god you're right hunni, although i don't even smoke in my house, let alone allow anyone else to!

Martin
14-11-06, 11:56 AM
good luck with this tracie, sorry i cant be any help but i hope it goes oki..

Maybe your ex was working with this lad to get you into ****

Kinky Monza
14-11-06, 12:15 PM
My ex isn't that clever pmsl thick **** but thanks hunni

Martin
14-11-06, 12:20 PM
dont worry about it, let me no what hapens yea..

Stoo
14-11-06, 12:23 PM
Dry youre eyes tracie

If you knew this guy was doing/dealing drugs, and you trusted him (A KNOWN DRUG USER)

Its your own fault if you ask me!

Kinky Monza
14-11-06, 12:57 PM
Dry youre eyes tracie

If you knew this guy was doing/dealing drugs, and you trusted him (A KNOWN DRUG USER)

Its your own fault if you ask me!

But if you tell someone that does drugs that you don't, you expect them not to pull a trick like that!!!
But maybe i did trust him, we ALL make mistakes!!! :p

Tilly
14-11-06, 01:02 PM
Neva trust anyone

Kinky Monza
14-11-06, 01:12 PM
There are certain people is everyones life that you have to trust, i.e a parent/relative, or a child, but where men are concerned i'll not be making this mistake again, after all, i am only human!!!

Kinky Monza
13-12-06, 10:19 AM
Quickie update, recieved my results today, and i passed the drug test!!! :thumb: lol

focus_neil
13-12-06, 01:18 PM
Congrats, now smash the living s*&t out of him

Timmy
13-12-06, 04:15 PM
iv got a friend at work who cook him rather nice bronies LOL
congatrs by the way, and when you get a screen anem change@?

Kinky Monza
14-12-06, 11:43 PM
iv got a friend at work who cook him rather nice bronies LOL
congatrs by the way, and when you get a screen anem change@?

Ages ago, where ya been??? lol

EUROTURBO
14-12-06, 11:59 PM
simple...leave the planet

Kinky Monza
15-12-06, 12:15 AM
simple...leave the planet

Sorry, who are you???? :wtf:

EUROTURBO
15-12-06, 05:41 PM
Sorry, who are you???? :wtf:

sorry, have i intruded....

simple answer though....sorry bout your bad luck.

Lee
15-12-06, 06:06 PM
Theres nothin like reading a thread before you post...

..and that was nothing like reading the thread before you post lol

EUROTURBO
15-12-06, 06:28 PM
yea alrite funny funny ha ha....... glens a T.W.A.T

Kinky Monza
16-12-06, 01:27 AM
sorry, have i intruded....

simple answer though....sorry bout your bad luck.

I didn't mean it like that hunni, just not seen you post on here that's all :thumb:

Was a rather sarcastic answer though lol wish i could leave the planet :p

mowgli
16-12-06, 05:37 PM
good news, now nail your ex!

Novadex
17-12-06, 01:08 PM
glad its all gone well for you :thumb:! i hate dramas like that, you just dont need it

Dod
17-12-06, 05:32 PM
Ok i say name and shame the ****ing Retard, oh and if you could Tracie, Tell Brett that i personally am coming to the UK in the New year and WILL pay him a visit. I'll bury the ****er under his plantation.

Novadex
17-12-06, 06:31 PM
I'll bury the ****er under his plantation.
sounds like How high?? lol

Kinky Monza
17-12-06, 06:38 PM
Ok i say name and shame the ****ing Retard, oh and if you could Tracie, Tell Brett that i personally am coming to the UK in the New year and WILL pay him a visit. I'll bury the ****er under his plantation.

Don't need you or anyone else fighting my battles for me!!! :thumb: i can deal with it my way :p