PDA

View Full Version : 105mph rabbit impact

Anonymous
29-04-01, 11:01 PM
anybody hit an animal at that speed it is quite impressive. doesn't do your bumper much good but or the rabbit.

Anonymous
30-04-01, 12:07 AM
yeah done a few cats a dog and loads ov rabbits also a bird once swooped down right infront ov my windscreen and flapped like it was late for a shag to get out the way which was mega funny as it was infront ov my window for about 2 secs

i hit a cat once it ran away i got out and there was its guts on my dtm splitter which i had at the time, cat must have ran away in shock prob died about 5 mins later. another cat i hit i herd fly round the wheel arch
after stopping there was hair and fluff cuaght in the gap between the skirts and the sill.

best one has to be the 95 down the motorway when i hit a housebrick! (yeah it wasnt alive but it done sum damage)

mangles the ibiza splitter bent the bumper out the way which ripped my mesh ,clanked under the car hit the axle and smashed the fuck out ov the back number plate on the way out
i got the car up on the 2 poster ramp and there was (and still is!) a 5mm dent in my new fuel tank (that is scary shit) you coud trace where the brick whent by following the dents.

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
30-04-01, 07:03 AM
quite a good one is to drive fast down country lanes at night with as many lights as poss and hit the rabbits with the sump. it makes a great noise. its not cruel coz most of the rabbits my way have mixy so its doing them a favour

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
30-04-01, 08:45 AM
ha ha!! i hit a bird once, it swooped down right infront of me as i was doing about 70mph and went straight underneath the car! it exploded in a ball of feathers out the back :) quite funny. also hit a fox at about 80mph - wreked the bumper!

Anonymous
30-04-01, 10:03 AM
i've hit a cat with no damage, but took some drunk girl pedestrian out and damaged bonnet(big time) grill headlight and indicator.
It was all her fault as ran into front of car, while i did 15mph. scary the damage to the bonnet at that speed.

also me and ste just missed a fox at about 145 or 150 luckily it moved!!!

3 cup finals - 1 won 2 to go!! :D

You'll Never walk alone.........
Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
30-04-01, 10:16 AM
you are all nasty b.a.s.t.a.r.d.s. I feel awful if I hit a rabbit or something.

now what is funny is chasing cows round farmers fields until they die!!

cows are big and dumb

bad bwoy tings a gwan!!

Anonymous
30-04-01, 12:31 PM
If it was running at 105mph it was it's own fault. :D I rekon it was probably a hare though, as rabits only do about 95 unless it was fitted with K&N nose induction kit and blydestien lungs. :)

"Theres something missing, I'm not all there, Theres something missing".

Anonymous
30-04-01, 02:08 PM
LMAO @ PAUL!

Anonymous
30-04-01, 03:08 PM
fox at 90mph - killed gsi bumper, splitter, fog light, grille and bent front panel over ?250 to fix :O

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
30-04-01, 03:14 PM
shit .. was the fox ok?

bad bwoy tings a gwan!!

Anonymous
30-04-01, 03:37 PM
nope
better than that was a pug 405 mi16 (3 weeks old) into a heard of deer :D :D

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
30-04-01, 03:54 PM
a whole herd!!! jeezus that is some good going. think how many points that would be if it was a herd of grannies!

Anonymous
30-04-01, 04:43 PM
so deer and cows and grnnies are ok to hit but stupid mixy rabbits are bad??

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
30-04-01, 11:46 PM
i was driving a s**t'y land rover (abou t80mph) and a feckn seagull hit the corner of the window (where the meatal bit is) and decided to splat its self all across the window, was not very nice especially coz there was no water in the wipers,(mcdonalds napkins came in handy tho)!!!

Anonymous
30-04-01, 11:54 PM
about 60mph over a dead fesent (sorry can't spell) lying in the road. I only have about 25mm ground clearence coz of splitter!! so when i looked behind there was a massive cloud of guts and feathers!! + didn't do the splitter much good!!

RobDmr@aol.com
xr2 ??? i'd rather walk!

Anonymous
01-05-01, 12:24 AM
my mate was showing off in a field handbraking etc etc when he crashed into a cow!!!!

knock the cow out which fell on his car bonnet trapping the car.

aperntly it was soo funny that it took them all 20 mins to get the cow off the bonnet as they were lughing soo much and couldnt stand up.

blokes name was "dave fuckwit" says it all really

famous (4 all the wrong reasons) bloke in my old area where i used to live

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
01-05-01, 12:12 PM
lmao, did the cow survive?

---:D---*---B-)---
kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
01-05-01, 01:27 PM
Me M8 started his Combine Harvester up 1 day. There were some funny noises outa the engine bay. He thought some belts had come off. When he looked inside he found his sons pet cat strewn allover. It took him about 3 hrs to power wash the entrails blood and fur out. " Daddy where's fluffy (yes it was called fluffy) got to?" "Errmm......:o

Anonymous
01-05-01, 06:25 PM
I hit a pheasent(think its right)at about 60mph it flew straight into the grille and i took its head off! gutted! (literally) :D

Anonymous
01-05-01, 08:44 PM
goin down the country lanes at about 2am and had a sidelight out.

Speed was approx 105mph

See a baby deer and think shit so my mate swerved left to avoid it only to swerve straight into its fucking dad, a huge great bloody stag. took the indicator, pass. wing, pass. door, mirror and rear qtr out...

it wasnt even his nova!

Anonymous
02-05-01, 03:18 AM
ouch!