PDA

View Full Version : Full Custom Nova C20XE Exhast System

Kev Turbo
07-11-06, 06:21 PM
Have a full custom exhaust system (exhasut manifold to back box) for a Nova C20XE.

Back box is magnex, manifold has been welded to down pipe. Down pipe has a flex pipe.

This system has been made to a very good standard and will fit straight on to any nova XE. Will save you a lot of work and is ideal if your currently doing a conversion.

Looking for ?200 collected!

superfu-kingnova
08-11-06, 01:01 AM
pm sent mate :thumb:

atokley
11-11-06, 12:11 PM
Have a full custom exhaust system (exhasut manifold to back box) for a Nova C20XE.

Back box is magnex, manifold has been welded to down pipe. Down pipe has a flex pipe.

This system has been made to a very good standard and will fit straight on to any nova XE. Will save you a lot of work and is ideal if your currently doing a conversion.

Looking for ?200 collected!

still for sale?

Is it a stainless system? what size piping and do you have any pics?

Thanks

Andy

Kev Turbo
11-11-06, 02:09 PM
Yeah still for sale. got quite a bit of interest at the mo.

Not sure wat size the piping is sorry, i can get a pic of the manifold and down pipe as there off the car and can provide a pic of the rest on the car as have not taken it off yet if you want?

atokley
11-11-06, 06:59 PM
Yeah still for sale. got quite a bit of interest at the mo.

Not sure wat size the piping is sorry, i can get a pic of the manifold and down pipe as there off the car and can provide a pic of the rest on the car as have not taken it off yet if you want?

A pic would be good mate, i have a nova c20xe with flowed head and cat cams, it has a stainless manifold and exhaust at the min but the pipe bore is 2inch, i need something 2 1/4" atleast really, if you could find out the pipe diameter that would be great, if its 2 1/4" i will deffinately have it off you for your asking price.

Thanks

Kev Turbo
12-11-06, 05:34 PM
I think it is 2 1/4, not 100% sure. i will have to try measure it 2moro when i take it off. Will also get some pics 2moro when it comes off!

atokley
13-11-06, 01:14 AM
I think it is 2 1/4, not 100% sure. i will have to try measure it 2moro when i take it off. Will also get some pics 2moro when it comes off!

ok chap, if its 2 1/4 then will defo have it off you.

andy

atokley
15-11-06, 07:11 PM
any news mate?