PDA

View Full Version : Mice...

Alex.
06-11-06, 05:03 PM
...no not the type with tails. But the ones with wire attatched to them!

Last night whilst Jack was on my pc, he was complaining that it was being annoying and needed a clean. Which it did as I hadn't cleaned in yonks.
I have just this minute finished cleaning it, and there is a huge pile of....gunk on my desk. It's disgusting!!!

Have a clean of your mouse with tweezers and see how bad it is!! lol

Iain
06-11-06, 05:09 PM
Get an optical mouse :thumb:

draper
06-11-06, 05:13 PM
im using a laptop so havent got a mouse ?

Jack
06-11-06, 05:29 PM
Wired optical all the way. Wireless opticals just eat batteries lol... I have to take the batteries out of mine each night if I want it to last longer than a week!

Lee
06-11-06, 05:49 PM
Yep, mines optical and wireless, so i have the aggrivation of having the mouse suddenly refuse to move at all after a few weeks when the batteries die lol

bump
06-11-06, 08:46 PM
Graphics tab, better than optical, wireless and still nothing to clean. However my kitten keeps trying to eat my keyboard. Any ideas?

Jack
06-11-06, 08:48 PM
I want a graphics tablet, but was never sure how good they'd be...

Lee
06-11-06, 08:48 PM
Graphics tab, better than optical, wireless and still nothing to clean. However my kitten keeps trying to eat my keyboard. Any ideas?

Print this out and stick it to the GT lol

http://www.ahajokes.com/cartoon/46am.jpg

bump
06-11-06, 08:55 PM
I want a graphics tablet, but was never sure how good they'd be...
Buy a Wacom, even if it is only the VOLITO2 (http://www.jessops.com/Store/s29707/0/Graphics-Tablets-and-Mice/Wacom/VOLITO2-Tablet--and--Pen-USB-(Windows)/details.aspx?&IsSearch=y&pageindex=1&comp=n) it'll beat the competition hands down.

Pic may work for the mog, I'll try it when he wakes up.

ade
06-11-06, 10:54 PM
I've got a wacom - v good - use it alot with photoshop with the pen.

Not too keen on it for every day use though...

as for the kitten, my cat (buffy) keeps jumping up on my lap when on the PC and sheds hair all over the keyboard - ned to hoover it every now and again!

novabex
06-11-06, 11:02 PM
Mine has a ball in it. I did have a mint optical wireless one for my laptop but I dunno where its gone.

draper
07-11-06, 10:35 AM
ive just tried to clean my bros pet mouse with tweezers, it loks very clean now

Matt2107
07-11-06, 01:32 PM
I had a special ball on a stick that was all rough... shove it in the bottom and twiddle it round making sure you have a strange I'm just about to ejaculate look on your face... two seconds later you have a clean mouse.

I did "thief" an optical mouse from one of my previous places of employment though.

Oh and bump... if you stop eating cat food with your fingers the smell wont transfer onto your keyboard ;)

You could try that stuff you put in the garden to stop them ****ting on your "beds"

Jack
07-11-06, 01:41 PM
I had a special ball on a stick that was all rough... shove it in the bottom and twiddle it round making sure you have a strange I'm just about to ejaculate look on your face
Another "open to interpretation" quote there lol

Matt2107
07-11-06, 01:44 PM
I aim to please.... there's another one for you

Novadex
07-11-06, 04:31 PM
i wish my pay-pal acount worked, id become a premium member just to sig that quote pmsl! is there any other way to pay?

bump
07-11-06, 10:46 PM
Cheers Matt, it didn't even cross my mind.

Matt2107
08-11-06, 09:56 AM
i wish my pay-pal acount worked, id become a premium member just to sig that quote pmsl! is there any other way to pay?

I've heard rumours that you can pay in "special favours" but it works out more expensive. lol

Dpnova
08-11-06, 10:53 AM
Wired optical all the way, balled ones just get full of puebs lol

Novadex
08-11-06, 03:02 PM
I've heard rumours that you can pay in "special favours" but it works out more expensive. lol

I dont like the sound of that, i think ill just wait... lol

wisewood
08-11-06, 03:20 PM
ggrrrrr. just typed a lengthly reply and lost it.

You can get wireless optical mice with a docking station to charge the batteries back up again - seems a good idea.

As for the keyboard - get one of those ultra cool bluetooth virtual keyboards projector thingy-ma-jiggers. It projects a keyboard onto your desk, and you just tap away at the desk and it figures out which keys you're hitting and puts the text on the screen. Wicked.

Matt2107
08-11-06, 03:23 PM
As for the keyboard - get one of those ultra cool bluetooth virtual keyboards projector thingy-ma-jiggers. It projects a keyboard onto your desk, and you just tap away at the desk and it figures out which keys you're hitting and puts the text on the screen. Wicked.

Also if your a saddist you could put drawing pins facing upwards on the desk where the keys are projected.

wisewood
08-11-06, 03:26 PM
My mice of choice... Kensington. classy.

http://uk.kensington.com/html/10666.html desktop mouse
http://uk.kensington.com/html/12238.html laptop mouse
http://uk.kensington.com/html/7843.html trackball (not everyones cup of tea, but i've always preferred them to mice - not had one for a while now though ).