PDA

View Full Version : For those in the Notts area...

Jack
06-11-06, 02:23 PM
Picked this up from another forum, thought it may interest those who llive in the Nottingham area...

This is a basic summary of the Injunction, on the front it states in BIG BOLD LETTERS are

"IF YOU DO NOT OBEY THIS ORDER YOU WILL BE GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT AND MAY BE SENT TO PRISON"

Nottingham City Council v's Nickolas ****** ******* and Persons Unknown
Claim Number 6NG14479 ? (I have blanked out Nicks Details and he DOES NOT have this injunction)

Basically, if you participate in a car cruise with in the City of Nottingham, you CAN be served with the injunction.

Any defendant will have permission to apply to the Court.

A Car Cruise is

A car cruise is an event at which the drivers and/or passengers of 5 or more motor vehicles congregate together and/or drive in convoy and/or race each other upon private land or the highway

You will be deemed to be participating if you are the driver/passenger of one of the above vehicles.

I cannot stress to you enough how serious a breach of this injunction is viewed. This injunction covers the WHOLE of the Local Government Area (All of Nottingham City Councils area). This does not just include the Dispersal Order area.

Both Nottinghamshire Police and Nottingham City Council will rigorously enforce this injunction together with existing enforcement methods.

Their definition of a "cruise" is interesting... also the points about passengers also being up for the rap, and that you can be done on private land as well.

So they're saying car club meets are illegal - as most meets usually take place or at least begin in car parks of some sort - unless you have less than five members in your club? Or you have to meet up on foot and leave your cars at home? Kinda defies the point of a car club one would assume...

Discuss!

Martin
06-11-06, 02:29 PM
Thats GAY

nova ian
06-11-06, 02:39 PM
Them so called rules have been enforced for the past couple of years, nothing major ever came of it, I dont go out very often anymore anyway.

It just makes it look like there doing something, because targeting a group of people who do are actually enthusiastic about there cars are an easier target than sorting out gun crime and people actually doing wrong.

They will never achieve anything, as it just becomes a game of cat and mouse really, everyone gets moved on and they find somewhere new.

draper
06-11-06, 03:49 PM
the coppers HATE the fact that every weekend in summer theres a legal meet at a nightclub thats out the way of everything !! they swarm road all the local roads waiting for people who arent wearing seatbelts !!
what happens if you driving through this injunction zone to pick someone up or drop someone off and happen to be following a convoy of "cruisers" and the police pounce ??

Kinky Monza
06-11-06, 04:03 PM
Right what a load of **** this is! i've just read an article in the Nottingham Evening Post about a piece of PRIVATE land being closed to the public, it's being used for off road motorbikes and quads, the lease holder is facing court for it!
IMHO any meets i've held in Nottingham have never attracted the attention of the police or local councils, it would seem that the minority are ruining it for the majority in this case, i know the police and council have stopped 'boy racers' using the circuit in Nottingham, but MFN isn't strictly Notts, it's more Derbyshire!
Anyhow, i think it's a load of crap, my daughter, who isn't even two, could run the Council better than the fraggles that are currently running it!
The point to my reply (yes, there is one) is that there'll be a NEW club for Vauxhall/Opel/Holden owners arriving soon and the founder of this club WILL be working with the Council and Police in Nottingham for any meets/events/cruises that take place here, so keep ya mince pies peeled!!!

Jack
06-11-06, 04:08 PM
what happens if you driving through this injunction zone to pick someone up or drop someone off and happen to be following a convoy of "cruisers" and the police pounce ??
This is what concerns me, your average county mounty would probably consider my car to be "modified" due to the look of it (ok so it has alloys but thats beside the point), and assume me to be part of any local cruises or convoys. Bet a copper wouldn't bat an eyelid if I was driving about in Alex's polo lol

Iain
06-11-06, 04:30 PM
the coppers HATE the fact that every weekend in summer theres a legal meet at a nightclub thats out the way of everything

You go to MFN too? :D

draper
06-11-06, 05:10 PM
used to, havent made it much thi syear but the other sunday night we was coming home from going out for a meal through eastwood and a police van with 5 coppers in followed us and pulled in the petrol station behind us then proceded to check everything on the car !! just because my mate drives a clio valver and there were 4 of us in it !!

i even ended up getting fined for not wearing my seatbelt in a petrol station !!

Riggy
06-11-06, 05:19 PM
lol so really you could stop 5 old ladies driving the street 1 after another and say they were croozing lol how are they goin to prove it anyway lol

Philsutton
06-11-06, 05:58 PM
lmfao ah the good ol notts police, funny thing is ive never been pulled in the corsa or had any dealings since ive had the corsa. Every sunday they get all the choppers out to chase the cruizers. to be fair most drive like spaz's on public roads hence why i stopped going.

Also im sick of bell ends coming up to me at mfn asking me how they get their 1.2 corsa to make sounds that mine makes.

draper
06-11-06, 06:02 PM
lmfao ah the good ol notts police, funny thing is ive never been pulled in the corsa or had any dealings since ive had the corsa. Every sunday they get all the choppers out to chase the cruizers. to be fair most drive like spaz's on public roads hence why i stopped going.

Also im sick of bell ends coming up to me at mfn asking me how they get their 1.2 corsa to make sounds that mine makes.

lol lol lol

it was full of gansta wannabes walking round like fiddy last time i went !!

Matt2107
07-11-06, 01:06 PM
Nottingham is a **** hole anyway. lol

Kinky Monza
07-11-06, 02:38 PM
Nottingham is a **** hole anyway. lol

My words exactly! even though i live in Notts, i hate the place!

draper
07-11-06, 02:40 PM
yep its terrible, ill be getting out when i can !!

Kinky Monza
07-11-06, 02:42 PM
yep its terrible, ill be getting out when i can !!

But you live in Ilkeston, not 4 miles from Notts city centre in moronsville, although i didn't get a choice where my house was! i'd rather be in the sticks- peace and quiet lol

Matt2107
07-11-06, 02:53 PM
I used to spend far too much time out Mansfield and Bilsthorpe way.

draper
07-11-06, 02:55 PM
its still cr@p here believe me, only saving grace is 15 within 500yds of each other :tard: :tard:

Kinky Monza
07-11-06, 02:59 PM
It's a good night out though, but ended up in Hospital last time i was out there lol no, it wasn't fighting!

draper
07-11-06, 03:00 PM
It's a good night out though, but ended up in Hospital last time i was out there lol no, it wasn't fighting!

where ilson ?? im surprised theres mopre women fighting round here than blokes lol

Kinky Monza
07-11-06, 03:09 PM
where ilson ?? im surprised theres mopre women fighting round here than blokes lol

The only thing with the lasses fighting there is that some of them look like blokes lol i got spiked in that place that thinks it's a club, the Vault is it??

draper
07-11-06, 03:36 PM
vaults yeah, theres a new club now tho so all the doleis and dossers go to vaults, always trouble in there

Kinky Monza
07-11-06, 03:43 PM
vaults yeah, theres a new club now tho so all the doleis and dossers go to vaults, always trouble in there

Didn't they just end up in the 'pop'??? that dive heading out of the centre lol
Got dragged in there once, i've never ran out of anywhere that fast! chat about chavs lol

draper
07-11-06, 03:47 PM
no-one goes there anymore, i think pop even started letting people in who had been pub-watched lol

im surprised you got spiked in ilson tho, people dont normally give it away lol

Kinky Monza
07-11-06, 04:16 PM
no-one goes there anymore, i think pop even started letting people in who had been pub-watched lol

im surprised you got spiked in ilson tho, people dont normally give it away lol

I think the guy i was 'seeing' at the time must've been pub-watched, he always looked uneasy going in there lol

I'm not sure if he spiked my drink though :confused:

draper
09-11-06, 06:42 PM
just seen on the news about this - the reason for this injunction to take affect is because certain members of cruisenotts have said that we should go back to the old "circuit" - a "fcuk the police, we used to go there why should we not now etc etc etc im hard and want to be gangst"

obviously police monitor these boards so they re-acted, IMHO its a lot of hot air, notts cruising will stay the same as it has since they shut circuit down

just thought you'd all like to know !

Kinky Monza
09-11-06, 07:17 PM
just seen on the news about this - the reason for this injunction to take affect is because certain members of cruisenotts have said that we should go back to the old "circuit" - a "fcuk the police, we used to go there why should we not now etc etc etc im hard and want to be gangst"

obviously police monitor these boards so they re-acted, IMHO its a lot of hot air, notts cruising will stay the same as it has since they shut circuit down

just thought you'd all like to know !

Well lets face it, certain members of cruisenotts.com are complete fecking morons, plus all the stabbings/fight at MFN, i'm not surprised they've done it :tard:

Jack
09-11-06, 07:47 PM
quoted from CCUK

He was sent to court for planning a meet. A meet that never took place. While planning the meet the police found out his address from the business he owns and issued him with a summons demanding him to be in court the next day. He has since seen two solicitors and both did'nt believe him at first and thought it was a wind up. The injunction HAS already been passed by a judge despite the name being 'persons unknown' meaning it applies to anybody who breaks the 5 car rule mentioned above and is the first of it's kind in the country. Im assuming it comes from recent ASBO laws( it's anti social to be sociable, we should all live in our homes and never talk to, or do anything with other people). It is still being fought because it is a blatent breach of our human rights.

draper
09-11-06, 08:34 PM
^^ erm, oh

kinkynova, i cant even be ****d with cruisenotts !!! cruisederbys not toooo bad but cruiseilson's where its at lol

Kinky Monza
09-11-06, 11:43 PM
^^ erm, oh

kinkynova, i cant even be ****d with cruisenotts !!! cruisederbys not toooo bad but cruiseilson's where its at lol

pmsl i only go on CN to get gossip, and to see who's been fighting lol
i'm not into the 'whole sitting in a car park trying to look like a gangsta with neons on my car' look pmsl

Kinky Monza
09-11-06, 11:48 PM
Another thing i've just thought of, bit sad but hey, what happens when there's a funeral? cos most of the time there's like two funeral cars, and x amount of 'everyday cars', and there's usually more than 5, would they get an injunction for being on a 'cruise'???

Jack
10-11-06, 09:09 AM
Yep, that was mentioned on CCUK, along with Army convoy, police chase, even government or royal entourage lol

What happens if you and your mates go somewhere like a pub? If you all drive and there's more than 5 of you parking in the car park, according to that injunction thats now illegal...

Kinky Monza
10-11-06, 09:31 AM
Or, 5 or 6 OAP's going to bingo in different cars, but all convoying together lol

draper
10-11-06, 10:11 AM
or women coming to meet me

think they'll be safe as im sure push-bikes dont count ??

Kinky Monza
10-11-06, 10:14 AM
Or, what about people driving to the same car park, to get to work???

lol@ Draper nutter

Kinky Monza
10-11-06, 11:34 PM
Just found this, thought it's quite interesting seeing how CN is now trying to get on the right side of the law now

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nolavconsole/ukfs_news/hi/bb_rm_fs.stm?news=1&bbram=1&bbwm=1&nbram=1&nbwm=1&nol_storyid=6134062

Iain
10-11-06, 11:42 PM
Nice one for the link kinkynova, I assume they'll only enforce the "cruising ban" on young people :roll:

Kinky Monza
10-11-06, 11:53 PM
Nice one for the link kinkynova, I assume they'll only enforce the "cruising ban" on young people :roll:

No worries, that counts me out, cos i'm old now lol

simonmarsden
11-11-06, 12:10 AM
i sometimes go mfn :D:D:D:D havnt been in ages tho, used to make the trip to mfn then j27 to watch sum high power cars tool it round, but it seemed to get too full of unexperienced chavs in 1.2 sheds drivin like complete cocks and not knowing the limits of there vehicles, so stopped goin, plus the police precence made it pointless bin there lol

Kinky Monza
11-11-06, 12:16 AM
i sometimes go mfn :D:D:D:D havnt been in ages tho, used to make the trip to mfn then j27 to watch sum high power cars tool it round, but it seemed to get too full of unexperienced chavs in 1.2 sheds drivin like complete cocks and not knowing the limits of there vehicles, so stopped goin, plus the police precence made it pointless bin there lol

I've only ever been to MFN once, found it to be so very clicky, and as said, far too many chavs driving cars they cannot handle, seems they are the type that're causing so much trouble now :tard:

simonmarsden
11-11-06, 12:28 AM
it is very clicky, no1s willing to try and get to know new people, and dont get me rong, i dont think all young cruisers are chavs who cant handle there cars and drive like ****s, im only 17 myself :D but ive neva drove round j27, never felt confident enough to drive the nova hard, because i owned a classic mini before and this handles like a shoppin trolly in comparason lol, so im still gettin used to it

Kinky Monza
11-11-06, 12:33 AM
it is very clicky, no1s willing to try and get to know new people, and dont get me rong, i dont think all young cruisers are chavs who cant handle there cars and drive like ****s, im only 17 myself :D but ive neva drove round j27, never felt confident enough to drive the nova hard, because i owned a classic mini before and this handles like a shoppin trolly in comparason lol, so im still gettin used to it

That's actually good to hear that a youngster isn't prepared to drive like a ****, it's hard being that age, as i imagine half your mates try and encourage you to.
Back to the title subject, i've spent some time reading a selective few posts on CN, and it seems like on the surface everyone that's posted about this topic is willing to abide by it, but beneath the surface, IMHO i think they'll ruin it for all of us in the near future, look at how many stabbings have happened this year alone at MFN!!!

draper
11-11-06, 10:34 AM
i didnt know thered been any stabbings, prob cuz i havent been this year !! thats the only prob with having the meet at a pub/nightclub (if you can call it that) people will drink and play the big man, wouldnt surprise me if quite a few were drink-driving aswell :roll: i only ever stayed untill around 9-10 anyway then we'd move on, good job really

Kinky Monza
11-11-06, 09:49 PM
I've only been once, ever! but from the peole i know that've been, they've always said about the fights, stabbings, people getting glassed etc etc so i chose to stay away from it, can't stand the place