PDA

View Full Version : Taxed or not???

Spudly
06-11-06, 01:42 AM
How wierd is this and should i worry??
Me and a few mates were out and about tonight watchin fireworks n stuffs as ya do lol, and along came pc plod as we were committing the crimes of being in a carpark away from everyone else and having a kickabout.
However mr plod decided to take all names and addresses and pnc all the cars there, now is this related to that fact that my car came to me from simpsons-salvage, but when he checked my car it came back as being un-taxed which is damn wierd as i was there when i bought the tax, i was there when i put it in the window and there it stays clearly showing my reg and the date of february 2007, and ive jus checked it on the dvla site and it says it is taxed, so why do the plod think its not, i thought i was gonna lose me car too lol but he jus took me disc out and tried to find something wrong and then told me to bugger off when he couldnt hehe!!!
Anyone else had anything like this happen??

Kinky Monza
06-11-06, 01:44 AM
They've probably not had an update from DVLA yet, i wouldn't worry about it personally, you have tax!!

draper
06-11-06, 10:21 AM
or hes just being an ar$ehole - i got pulled once because the coppers following me said i hadnt had a license or insurance according to there computer

they never checked or gave me a producer :wtf:

Kinky Monza
06-11-06, 10:24 AM
or hes just being an ar$ehole - i got pulled once because the coppers following me said i hadnt had a license or insurance according to there computer

they never checked or gave me a producer :wtf:

And they wonder why people dislike the cops lol