PDA

View Full Version : What chance...

Anonymous
26-04-01, 04:55 PM
My sisters boy friend has a bog standard 1.6 honda civic vtec, when i told him a raced one the other week and kept up with him he wanted to race me somewhere.

He has sujested that we pay for a few laps at donny or something and race each other round the track, whoever looses has to pay for the track fee (wont be cheap!). If we do thins i have got to be 100% sure i can beat his STANDARD vtec.

I will be uprating my brakes, and hopefully by the time it comes round i will have a group A head and shrick cam on too. What chance do i stand.

P.S car is GTE chipped with a K&N 57i, FSE, and hopefully the head and cam by then.

So whats the outlook, Grim?

Anonymous
26-04-01, 07:25 PM
What about ur zorst? No good not doin that. If yours is up and running properly I would say it would be evens money. No way could you 100% guarantee it

Anonymous
26-04-01, 09:39 PM
VTECS are very fast!

Fords smoke more than oil refinery's

Anonymous
26-04-01, 10:46 PM
sort brakes suspension properly, dont know what urs are like but make sure they are in good condition.
and exhaust as well!

3 cup finals - 1 won 2 to go!! :D

You'll Never walk alone.........
Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
26-04-01, 11:23 PM
M8, theyr very good at handling on a track, and honestly i dontthink u would win, but good luck!

Anonymous
27-04-01, 08:34 AM
Sorry but honestly I think the V-tec will win.

"Theres something missing, I'm not all there, Theres something missing".

Anonymous
27-04-01, 08:40 AM
Loose all interior.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
27-04-01, 08:49 AM
I agree with the majority, I think he will av u coz they are kin quick but give it a go.

Ease Yourself Back Into Conciousness !!!!!
:D

Anonymous
27-04-01, 09:13 AM
hmmm, I don't think you have much chance. Vtec's move like a Bosnian being shot at !
A mate of mine has got a VTEC and its running about 170bhp and he has hardly done anything to it. Good luck, I hope you win but I doubt it.
What wheels have you got on it ??

2 cheers for the Man Utd imposter !!!
:O:O:O

Anonymous
27-04-01, 09:22 AM
take out all of you rears seats any sounds you might have .
get it tuned before you race
put a set of 13s on you car but not the thin ones
only have the amout of petrol you need to race in your car .
but on the other han d you could always slip a 2 litre 16v in:)

:)taxi drivers are cunts :)

Anonymous
27-04-01, 09:57 AM
U wanna borrow my dizzy so u can rev over 6k.lol
Certainly dont take it back to that garage so he can take all ur tuning parts off again m8! lol
D
i
c
k
o

Anonymous
27-04-01, 12:09 PM
ROFLMFAO @ Dicko!

I think i may stand a good chance of winning.

I kept up with one from the lights. So if i get mey head and cam sorted then who knows.

1 - I will drive my car to death, untill the engine blows or similar. He wont.

2 - I know my car, how well it handles, it limits etc, he doesnt know his.

3 - Straights will be the bigest problem.

Maye it will be best to go round the industrial estate instead! I can afford to loose! :D

Anonymous
27-04-01, 06:50 PM
What to do is get round to his that nite.Seak under his probably four foot of the ground v-tec and tighten his handbrake cable rite up!!
Ha!!I used this trick against a cossie and bet it in my sri!!Worked a treat...........NOT!!

GRRR I'm a sexual tyranosaurus!!!