PDA

View Full Version : New baby

Kinky Monza
05-11-06, 05:08 PM
Went to buy this beauty today, stunning
The V reg is the guys other Monza, well one of his others

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c183/tracie_/th_Photo-0025.jpg (http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c183/tracie_/Photo-0025.jpg)
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c183/tracie_/th_Photo-0024.jpg (http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c183/tracie_/Photo-0024.jpg)
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c183/tracie_/th_Photo-0023.jpg (http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c183/tracie_/Photo-0023.jpg)
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c183/tracie_/th_Photo-0022.jpg (http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c183/tracie_/Photo-0022.jpg)
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c183/tracie_/th_Photo-0021.jpg (http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c183/tracie_/Photo-0021.jpg)
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c183/tracie_/th_Photo-0020.jpg (http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c183/tracie_/Photo-0020.jpg)
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c183/tracie_/th_Photo-0019.jpg (http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c183/tracie_/Photo-0019.jpg)
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c183/tracie_/th_Photo-0018.jpg (http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c183/tracie_/Photo-0018.jpg)
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c183/tracie_/th_Photo-0017.jpg (http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c183/tracie_/Photo-0017.jpg)

dannyb
05-11-06, 05:28 PM
Nice, I've always wanted a Monza or a Manta. Started off wanting a Capri at first but these cars are the 'thinking mans' capri! I think its just the opel badging and the rareness really. Along with RWD.

Kinky Monza
05-11-06, 05:36 PM
She is really stunning, look out for her at the big shows next year, along with my Nova

JOV
05-11-06, 05:38 PM
Looks nice Tracie well done :thumb:

Kinky Monza
05-11-06, 05:40 PM
Not bad for ?400 eh???
Runs sweet as, nothing out of place, no major work needed, just sheer class

JOV
05-11-06, 05:41 PM
Not bad for ?400 eh???
?400 :eek:

Kinky Monza
05-11-06, 05:44 PM
?400 :eek:

Yeah, you did see right Craig, i was told that it would be a bag of **** for that price too, but guess she's not! the guy has a GSE and another 3.0E too along with a Victor and Carlton GSI

JOV
05-11-06, 05:46 PM
Really happy for you take care of her :D

Kinky Monza
05-11-06, 05:49 PM
Really happy for you take care of her :D

She'll be wrapped in cotton wool, trailered to show (can't risk stonechips in paintwork lol) and the only time she'll be out is for shows and events with T.W.O.M.A.S :thumb:

Dod
05-11-06, 08:50 PM
As said girl, I'm playing catch up. Its class to see a completely origional Motor in A1 condition. First Mod, get it Garaged!!!

ANDYRACER
05-11-06, 08:53 PM
She'll be wrapped in cotton wool, trailered to show (can't risk stonechips in paintwork lol) and the only time she'll be out is for shows and events with T.W.O.M.A.S :thumb:

I thought it would get trailered cos you dont have a license :confused:

Dod
05-11-06, 09:04 PM
LL @ Andy, priceless!!!!!!

Kinky Monza
05-11-06, 09:09 PM
I thought it would get trailered cos you dont have a license :confused:

I wouldn't buy cars if i didn't have a licence!!!!

And Dod, you have NO room to talk!!

Dod
05-11-06, 09:18 PM
I have plenty of room to talk, No tax is not a proper crime!!!

ANDYRACER
05-11-06, 09:22 PM
Tracie i seem to remember you taking lessons awhile back, then gave up about the sametime that you saw your ass with JOV.

Kinky Monza
05-11-06, 09:32 PM
Tracie i seem to remember you taking lessons awhile back, then gave up about the sametime that you saw your ass with JOV.

I have a licence, that's all you need to know, as for JOV, that was between myself and certain members of Admin, not everyday members like you, so if you wish to know anything, ask a person directly, don't assume things. it'll get you into trouble!

ANDYRACER
05-11-06, 09:46 PM
Awww bless you have a license, how many corn flake tokens you have to send off?
And as for JOV, was it cos your an attention seeking ugly spotty whore with no interest of cars apart from annoying general car enthusiast?
Face it your as liked as saxos are to the vauxhall community.

Kinky Monza
05-11-06, 09:53 PM
lmfao grow up!!!

Can someone please lock this thread now it's been ruined by a muppet???

novaco
05-11-06, 10:02 PM
Lmfao!!!!

novacabrio
05-11-06, 10:08 PM
Awww bless you have a license, how many corn flake tokens you have to send off?
And as for JOV, was it cos your an attention seeking ugly spotty whore with no interest of cars apart from annoying general car enthusiast?
Face it your as liked as saxos are to the vauxhall community.

GLMFAO nice one tracie, what your going to pull it with? Did you get the Rekord aswell?

Kinky Monza
05-11-06, 10:09 PM
And this is why true enthusiasts dislike forums

Anybody else have anything to say, don't ruin the thread, say it to my face!!!

novacabrio
05-11-06, 10:19 PM
And this is why true enthusiasts dislike forums

Anybody else have anything to say, don't ruin the thread, say it to my face!!!

check the punctuation, it reads

GLMFAO as its the funniest thing ive ever meen Mandy post then, nice one Tracie, what you going to pull it with? Did you get the Rekord aswell?

More than happy to say this to anyone? :tard:

:roll: Im not a true enthusiast either doh!! pmsl

Kinky Monza
05-11-06, 10:26 PM
check the punctuation, it reads

GLMFAO as its the funniest thing ive ever meen Mandy post then, nice one Tracie, what you going to pull it with? Did you get the Rekord aswell?

More than happy to say this to anyone? :tard:

:roll: Im not a true enthusiast either doh!! pmsl

That last post was aimed at mandy, for being such a coward, he blocked me on msn then posted that!!! retard!
I didn't get the Commodore, but i'm debating whether to ring the guy back, but it'd be nice to have 2 very nice classic Opel (yet i have no interest in cars) as well as the Nova,

Don't think his comments look good for your club either!
Rant over, just tell him to get his facts right and not listen to certain people in Stockport!

novacabrio
05-11-06, 10:31 PM
That last post was aimed at mandy, for being such a coward, he blocked me on msn then posted that!!! retard!
I didn't get the Commodore, but i'm debating whether to ring the guy back, but it'd be nice to have 2 very nice classic Opel (yet i have no interest in cars) as well as the Nova,

Don't think his comments look good for your club either!
Rant over, just tell him to get his facts right and not listen to certain people in Stockport!

I'm sure he will read this lol :tard:

Kinky Monza
05-11-06, 10:37 PM
Think his mummy must've told him to get to bed now, cos he's a bit quiet!!!

Hmmm i wonder can i buy the Commodore and a Frontera before the end of this year..... but i don't have an interest in cars do i???? lmfao!!!

novacabrio
05-11-06, 10:39 PM
Think his mummy must've told him to get to bed now, cos he's a bit quiet!!!

Hmmm i wonder can i buy the Commodore and a Frontera before the end of this year..... but i don't have an interest in cars do i???? lmfao!!!

you got a workshop aswell? 4 cars? Your giving Dod a run for his money

Kinky Monza
05-11-06, 10:48 PM
I'm in the process of locating a lock-up, the frontera would be a daily drive,the Monza and 1973 Commodore will be show cars and the Nova's a track car! booking the Nova in for the conversion with David Dixon too

Dod will always have more cars than me, he does demolission derby's in them cos he's mad pmsl

novacabrio
05-11-06, 11:00 PM
booking the Nova in for the conversion with David Dixon too

what engine?

Kinky Monza
05-11-06, 11:07 PM
what engine?

Not 100% on engine at the moment, it's been suggetsed that i get a 1.6 16v out of a Corsa GSI, but not sure if i want to have a 2.0 16v:confused:

ANDYRACER
06-11-06, 12:26 AM
Morning all, i actually went for a drive in my insured and taxed car with my driving license.
Id say it to your face anyday, so dont be worry about that love.;)
And blocked off msn :confused:i deleted you off my contacts if thats what you mean?
Funny thing is i did that about a month and a half ago cos i was sick listerning to you talk cr4p all the time, never blocked you tho.
Oh and as for the mupper comment, i have to agree, i am a muppet for obiding to the the law and having a taxed, moted and insured car whilst also holding a full license. I guess ill never be as cool as you :(
Anyway ill leave you to think up some more bullsh1t and ill look forward to reading your reply in the morning. :thumb:
Kisses Andy xx

Dod
06-11-06, 12:40 AM
Gone **** away back to JOV Mark, you fit in there.

FlatBeatBoy
06-11-06, 12:40 AM
Morning all, i actually went for a drive in my insured and taxed car with my driving license.
Id say it to your face anyday, so dont be worry about that love.;)
And blocked off msn :confused:i deleted you off my contacts if thats what you mean?
Funny thing is i did that about a month and a half ago cos i was sick listerning to you talk cr4p all the time, never blocked you tho.
Oh and as for the mupper comment, i have to agree, i am a muppet for obiding to the the law and having a taxed, moted and insured car whilst also holding a full license. I guess ill never be as cool as you :(
Anyway ill leave you to think up some more bullsh1t and ill look forward to reading your reply in the morning. :thumb:
Kisses Andy xx

So i stroll into this thread and all i see is MandyPacer getting all upset and crying about his favorite breakfast cereal?

First of all: I have license and a better car than you? Im 17 with a 106 GTI and your here boasting about a Nova? Right lets run this down simply for your small complexed mind since your a spasticated nun

1) Your nova: probally rotten and 2 different shades cause its a banger
2) Its a nova? Old, Drove by old people
3) Your not an enthusiast nor do you have the right to call yourself one you stupid badger
4) Only big boys can be enthusiasts not 12 year old boys who do paper deliverys for some neons and L.E.D's for their pimpin ride.

When you drop a decent engine in it give me a shout, And wow wish i could wrap a corsa? lol good one son, Bet your dead proud

<3 lots of love rob love you huni xxx

Kinky Monza
06-11-06, 12:43 AM
Oh dear, guess you've been told!!!

FlatBeatBoy
06-11-06, 04:40 AM
no offence to enthusiasts, As most of you know i love novas to bits

Just not tools who think they are an enthusiast when he has the biggest mono brow ive ever seen and a haircut id expect to see on a male french prostetute

JAAAA

superfu-kingnova
06-11-06, 05:42 AM
So i stroll into this thread and all i see is MandyPacer getting all upset and crying about his favorite breakfast cereal?

First of all: I have license and a better car than you? Im 17 with a 106 GTI and your here boasting about a Nova? Right lets run this down simply for your small complexed mind since your a spasticated nun

3) Your not an enthusiast nor do you have the right to call yourself one you stupid badger
4) Only big boys can be enthusiasts not 12 year old boys who do paper deliverys for some neons and L.E.D's for their pimpin ride.

When you drop a decent engine in it give me a shout, And wow wish i could wrap a corsa? lol good one son, Bet your dead proud

IMO a french piece of **** car will never be better than a vauxhall never mind 'the nova' .
and what would you know about big boys YOUR 17 !!! lol

Kinky Monza
06-11-06, 10:06 AM
Oh god! don't all of you start!!
Mandyracer got his period fair enough, but don't all start having a go at each other because of him!!!! he really isn't worth it!!!

draper
06-11-06, 10:11 AM
nice motor kinkynova

Kinky Monza
06-11-06, 10:14 AM
nice motor kinkynova

Thank you Draper :thumb:

wisewood
06-11-06, 10:18 AM
Well done on grabbing yourself a bargain.

I dont like them though.

Kinky Monza
06-11-06, 10:22 AM
Well done on grabbing yourself a bargain.

I dont like them though.

She sure was a bargain, most of the members on TWOMAS have said so too :cool:

Oh, Andy- delete some of ya PM's hun, i can't reply til you do ;)

ANDYRACER
06-11-06, 11:37 AM

We dont all live in incest country where insurance is cheap cos its only the local rapist who will steal your car. :roll:
Hmmm novas are old cars, cheap and cheerful sunshine, and alot more realible than any french piece of ****.
Hmmmm so your only 17, well im 18 so that makes me older than you and makes me more of an enthusiast than you according to what uve wrote. :confused:
Anyway love go and play with your french piece of **** and go rape ur sister.
peace out :thumb:

Kinky Monza
06-11-06, 11:49 AM
You really are an immature moron!!!
This thread wasn't posted for you to lose your virginity in, so piss off and stop posting in it!!!
If you can't say anything half sensible, don't say anything at all!

Jack
06-11-06, 11:56 AM
LMFAO @ this thread lol

Anywho, nice car Tracie. Bargain price too! Any plans for it, or is it just going to be polished and kept totally factory standard?

Kinky Monza
06-11-06, 12:04 PM
LMFAO @ this thread lol

Anywho, nice car Tracie. Bargain price too! Any plans for it, or is it just going to be polished and kept totally factory standard?

She's just gonna have a bloody good wash/ polish/wax etc then she'll be kept standard, it was suggested to me last night on MSN that i have her supercharged, why i have no idea :roll: she's a classic, and that's the way she'll stay :thumb:

Dod
06-11-06, 04:03 PM
LOL, awe my god!!!

Anyway, all ****ers aside, nice motor doll, keep her origional, NO mods at all, please!!

Kinky Monza
06-11-06, 04:05 PM
You know better than anyone that i'll not be doing silly things to her!!!

Chris
06-11-06, 06:40 PM
We dont all live in incest country where insurance is cheap cos its only the local rapist who will steal your car. :roll:
Hmmm novas are old cars, cheap and cheerful sunshine, and alot more realible than any french piece of ****.
Hmmmm so your only 17, well im 18 so that makes me older than you and makes me more of an enthusiast than you according to what uve wrote. :confused:
Anyway love go and play with your french piece of **** and go rape ur sister.
peace out :thumb:

How about you and FBB get in a ring and sort it out (not the nurburgring either). You are both as bad as each other with the "I'm better than you", "my cock's bigger than your cock" and "my dad you have your dad" arguments. A good ole punch up will sort it out between you's.

FBB, as for having a 106GTi at 17, have a ****ing medal (I have one) your the greatest!!!!

Chris

p.s Tidy motor

Kinky Monza
06-11-06, 07:06 PM
Thanks Chris hunni

Kinky Monza
06-11-06, 07:48 PM
Been having a think about what Chris suggested, do you not think it'd be better with me and mardy mandyracer in the ring??? i do love a good bitch fight lmfao

novacabrio
06-11-06, 09:18 PM
Gone **** away back to JOV Mark, you fit in there.

sorry? Did I say something to offend you? :cry: :tard:

Ben
06-11-06, 09:36 PM
AWESOME THREAD Cheered me right up.

Kinky Monza
06-11-06, 09:39 PM
can someone lock this ffs!!!

Ben
06-11-06, 09:49 PM
Why its getting good, let people say what they want, its a forum at the end of the day not a nursery!

Dod
06-11-06, 09:50 PM
sorry? Did I say something to offend you?

You, no you dont need to say anything, your presence does it all.

Ben
06-11-06, 09:50 PM
LMFBO

Well Dod hate to say he has been using this site since before you had a driving liscence!

FlatBeatBoy
06-11-06, 09:52 PM
How about you and FBB get in a ring and sort it out (not the nurburgring either). You are both as bad as each other with the "I'm better than you", "my cock's bigger than your cock" and "my dad you have your dad" arguments. A good ole punch up will sort it out between you's.

FBB, as for having a 106GTi at 17, have a ****ing medal (I have one) your the greatest!!!!

Chris

p.s Tidy motor

Thanks i know i am the greatest... Makes my internet penis bigger

Ben
06-11-06, 09:53 PM
You cant be the greatest, i am.

FlatBeatBoy
06-11-06, 09:54 PM
Hey andy, You ever been to scotland? Think you will find im paying 2100 on insurance for my car

WOW THATS SO CHEAP CAUSE OUR COUNTRY IS LIKE THIRD WORLD PLEASE DONATE TO MY FUND

And you didnt really try argueing back it was more of a... Hi im andy i cant argue cause im going to get shot down

Why do your eyebrows look like caterpillars?

: |

FlatBeatBoy
06-11-06, 09:55 PM
You cant be the greatest, i am.

Dont lie but i love you so much can we have children in my third world country?

<3!!!

Ben
06-11-06, 09:56 PM
No im selective, not a slag!

FlatBeatBoy
06-11-06, 09:56 PM
No im selective, not a slag!

Im scottish im special :tard:

Dod
06-11-06, 09:59 PM
Well Dod hate to say he has been using this site since before you had a driving liscence!

Aye, and recetly just to cause agro.

Kinky Monza
06-11-06, 10:10 PM
well thanks you bunch of tossers for ruining a good thread!!

Now all of you cop the **** on!!!

ade
06-11-06, 11:38 PM
did I miss something

lol

Kinky Monza
06-11-06, 11:40 PM
did I miss something

lol

Yeah, but no point telling you now lol

Ben
06-11-06, 11:56 PM
did I miss something

lol

Not really mate, just more of the usual.

Kinky Monza
06-11-06, 11:58 PM
Same **** different day eh Ben lol

Ade's gone to bed checking for werewolves though pmsl

draper
07-11-06, 10:33 AM
Thanks i know i am the greatest... Makes my internet penis bigger

FPMSL !!!

lol

Jack
07-11-06, 12:01 PM
meh, don't lock it, just move it to premium or muppet :D

Kinky Monza
07-11-06, 12:17 PM
meh, don't lock it, just move it to premium or muppet :D

Move it to Muppet if it has to be moved anywhere :thumb:

Matt2107
07-11-06, 12:27 PM
Move it to premium... then we can talk about tracie

Kinky Monza
07-11-06, 12:28 PM
most people do anyhow lmfao

Matt2107
07-11-06, 12:31 PM
lol sorry to burst your bubble but dont flatter yourself. ;)

draper
07-11-06, 12:36 PM

lol

Kinky Monza
07-11-06, 12:37 PM

I don't live in a bubble, i may be female but i'm not dumb :roll: it was a joke :gay:

hendrix
07-11-06, 12:40 PM
lol @ this thread. brightened my whole day up lol
however on topic, the car is lovely tracie, keep it standard and see you at some shows next year :thumb:

Kinky Monza
07-11-06, 12:44 PM
lol @ this thread. brightened my whole day up lol
however on topic, the car is lovely tracie, keep it standard and see you at some shows next year :thumb:

I'll be at most of the big shows next year, now go get some work done lol

hendrix
07-11-06, 12:49 PM
ive done nowt all day lol

Kinky Monza
07-11-06, 12:58 PM
ive done nowt all day lol

Normal day then lol some of us have work to do, so i'm off to watch tv pmsl

ANDYRACER
07-11-06, 01:15 PM
Afternoon.
Tracie shut up and die.
bye

Matt2107
07-11-06, 01:23 PM
Afternoon.
Tracie shut up and die.
bye

That is pretty funny really.

Kinky Monza
07-11-06, 02:31 PM
Afternoon.
Tracie shut up and die.
bye

FPMSL!!!! love you too mandy! :thumb:

wisewood
07-11-06, 03:04 PM
Anymore general being a tw*tness and i'm gonna start banning people.

Kinky Monza
07-11-06, 03:07 PM
***runs and hides from a spanking by wisewood*****

ANDYRACER
07-11-06, 04:14 PM

*blows wisey a kiss* :p

Ben
07-11-06, 05:24 PM

Feel the power!

Dod
07-11-06, 06:36 PM
Bring it on, LOL!!!

mini_kris
07-11-06, 06:53 PM
along with a Victor

:cool: i want one

good buy that:thumb:

Kinky Monza
07-11-06, 07:09 PM
You'd be hard pushed to find a Victor as nice as the one this guy has!

mini_kris
08-11-06, 09:15 AM
have you got any pics?