PDA

View Full Version : MK2 Golf GTI 1.8 16V

karl Rowntree
05-11-06, 03:19 PM
Due to me losing my mind and needing money to buy my girlfriend a ring, the golf has to go!

It?s a G-reg 1990 1.8 16v in Helios Blue

Since buying the car I have fitted:
Brand new alloys and tyres
New Bilstein shocks and Eibach springs
New engine mounts
New front bush set
Calliper seals
New gear linkage bushes
All new cables

The engine was removed, new cam belt, seals gaskets etc fitted. I also had the engine bay resprayed to bring it up to the same standard as the rest of the car. Whilst all the parts were off the car i.e. hubs, sub-frame etc they were cleaned and given a coat of paint again to bring the car up to my standard.

Interior is mint apart from wear on the drivers seat bolster.

Bodywork is mint with only a couple of very small marks

The car has done 135000 miles, comes with 11 months mot 4 months tax. To my knowledge the car needs nothing as ive replaced everything that it needed. It drives perfect and pulls clean all through the rev range.
This is a very genuine car and in my opinion one of the best for its age. I am open to any inspection on the car, and if you have any questions you can either email me on rowntreekarl@hotmail.com or ring me 07870500440.

I am looking for ?1800, a fair price I feel as it?s had so much money spent recently..

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/andrew.bishop30/golfgti/DSCF5773.jpg
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/andrew.bishop30/golfgti/DSCF5775.jpg
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/andrew.bishop30/golfgti/DSCF5778.jpg
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/andrew.bishop30/golfgti/DSCF5771.jpg

Nova_Houch7
05-11-06, 05:45 PM
Nice car, jus wish i had the money.

Also strange thing is the colour of my car is also called Helios Blue, but looks completely different to yours. :S

L

novacabrio
05-11-06, 10:53 PM
Due to me losing my mind and needing money to buy my girlfriend a ring, the golf has to go!

Fair swap!! Get the ring on 0% pmsl Congrats mate, hope she knows lol she could fit the keyring from the golf on her finger

karl Rowntree
06-11-06, 08:49 AM
Always willing to be flexible on the price, will knock a fair bit off with the standard suspension back on.

She hasnt got a clue mate! she is away travelling the world at the mo, i am going to meet her in new zealand for xmas and new year. We are doing a 15,000 ft sky dive, i thought that would be a good time to ask.. If she says no i am buggered, didnt realise rings cost so damn much! I am not selling the nova... i am not selling the nova... well not just yet anyway

novacabrio
06-11-06, 09:12 PM
Karl email me some interior pics and engine bay, got a lad at work interested

Ben
06-11-06, 09:24 PM
She hasnt got a clue mate! she is away travelling the world at the mo, i am going to meet her in new zealand for xmas and new year. We are doing a 15,000 ft sky dive, i thought that would be a good time to ask.. If she says no i am buggered, didnt realise rings cost so damn much! I am not selling the nova... i am not selling the nova... well not just yet anyway

Bloody hell sounds familiar, only im meeting my mrs in thailand for xmas, ame plans though.

Good luck Karl :thumb:

karl Rowntree
07-11-06, 08:16 AM
Havnt got any pictures to hand of interior etc, but trust me its very clean just a little wear on drivers seat. Engine bay has been resprayed and everything cleaned up.. Tell him to give me a call if intrested, got quite alot of interest in the car but mainly messers i think..

Hi Ben, Vicki will be off to south east asia, Tailand etc after xmas. Is your girlfriend out there travelling?

Karl

Riggy
07-11-06, 06:03 PM
lol congrats karl matey , good luck on sale of golf looks ace as all your cars do , and dont you dare ever sell the nova lol

congrats aswell ben lad :thumb:

Ben
07-11-06, 06:16 PM
yeah she left a few months ago, she went to LA the to Fiji and going to OZ in a couple of weeks time, then there for about a month before she flies to Bangkok on the 11th of December when i meet her, then i come back the 20th of January and she comes home sometime after that.

We might go through to Cambodia again as missed a fair bit last time due to time and other factors. Take it as we go.