PDA

View Full Version : Just seen my old Nova

SuperNova!
04-11-06, 12:50 PM
As above when I sold my Nova it was in very good nick, no scratches and looking realy clean and tidy,

I seen it this morning parked in a car park it was the dirtyest ive ever seen the wheels are black, the spoiler has been ripped off by some scum by the looks of it and now it has insulation tape where the holes are, he has removed my tidy janspeed backbox which sat nicely and sounded nice and put some silly universal one on which sticks out about 1.5 foot behind the car.

And it has been crashed passenger side wing smashed in and light smashed.

I spent years on that car and he has gone and wrecked in within 3 months!:mad: :mad:

Nobby
04-11-06, 12:59 PM
gutted mate thats the thing these days the people who dont put the efoort in just use and abuse them i was going to buy a mint sri but some little **** got in there before me full service history, black, all the bodywork was mint new arches etc and then 3 weeks down the line saw it on asda car park ''MOTORSPORT'' sunstrip lol baby on board sign in the back and then i saw the massive bang down the side complete write off back quater folded didint look asif the door could open was fukin gutted:roll:

Adam
04-11-06, 02:24 PM
Thats what will always happen if you sell your car to some 17yr old boyracer.

Oh well, you got the money you wanted for it..

I think i'd rather scrap/break mine than ever sell it.

SuperNova!
04-11-06, 04:14 PM
I might phone him and offer him 200 quid for it, then keep it, make it tidy again on the outside and strip it for the track :)

I cant understand it though he pays 1250 pounds for a car and totally ruins it in 3 months:mad: what an ****.

ohh well at least ive got my new car :)

greg1.4
04-11-06, 05:36 PM
i hate hearing things like that. My brother bought a sr nova a wee while ago.He spent alot of time and money on it then sold the car a few months later and the young boy he sold it to had it for a week and wrote it off. It was the worst smashed nova that i have ever seen. The roof was all pushed up and bent, the pedals were out of position and one of the seats had moved round a bit becuase of the floor being rippled. What a mess it was.

Jack
05-11-06, 09:02 AM
Exact same thing happaned to my hatch:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/razorjack/Cars/novsmall.jpg

sold it for a grand to a kid who seemed really keen to have and look after it... about a month later I see it looking like this:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/razorjack/shed2.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/razorjack/shed1.jpg

No wheels, sideskirts gone, bumpers gone, spoiler gone (holes left behind), opel bonnet badge gone, ICE gone, and some gay stickers added.... Pimpin' lol

I was a bit p*ssed as the amount of time and effort I'd spent and the little tw*t just wrecked it, but then he gave me a grand for what was essentially a kitted 1.2 (I'm one of those people who would only pay ?500 tops for a mint GSi lol).

Although when I think about it, I'm better off with what I have now :D:D:D

Mike.
05-11-06, 09:09 AM
i'd never sell my nova, i'd rather crash it or break it, that way no little chav will wreck it

draper
05-11-06, 09:27 AM
i prefer it in the 2nd/3rd pic jack lol

L14MNP
05-11-06, 10:44 AM
i prefer it in the 2nd/3rd pic jack lol

100& agreed!!

Razor WTF man lol

mini_kris
05-11-06, 10:47 AM
i prefer it now too sorry
well maybe not the pimpin bit lol

Stoo
05-11-06, 11:05 AM
If it was TIDY and Clean! id prefer the last pics

greg1.4
05-11-06, 03:41 PM
sorry mate but by like it better now aswell. If it was tidied up and didnt have a stupid sticker it would be cool.

Jack
05-11-06, 10:53 PM
Erm, thats the point, it wasn't clean or tidy, it was a fcuking shed! Ok so not everybody likes bodykits, and neither do I now, but at least I can say I've been there and done that - and at least when I had the car it wasn't too bad condition! :roll:

And btw now its about 1 foot square, it got crushed ages ago lol