PDA

View Full Version : GTE/GSI Bootlid Vinyl

GTE TURBZ
02-11-06, 03:46 PM
Hi guys I?ve called the world trying to get the original vinyl that came on the GTE/GSI for boot lid.

Vauxhall can?t supply it anymore as its not serviced, I?ve also called these privately own graphics places, but they cannot match it.

I?m in the London area, anyone know where I can do this or even one of these mobile place where they come do it while you wait, or is it far fetched?

db_1.2
02-11-06, 04:04 PM
Mate this is the 3rd time youve made this thread and the same anser is always given so give it a rest please!

staggy_gsi
05-11-06, 10:02 PM
ooh, get you ^^

you can get the decals on ebay. and as for the vinyl strip on the boot, apparently you can get stuff called fablon from wilkinsons and its quite hard to tell the difference

craig green
06-11-06, 04:00 PM
www.thevinylcorporation.co.uk (http://www.thevinylcorporation.co.uk) IIRC

you want blackboard vinyl.

db_1.2
06-11-06, 04:47 PM
http://www.novaload.net/forum/search.php?searchid=62169

Have a good old gander mate:thumb:

ade
06-11-06, 10:51 PM
nowt there.

tbh I'd say any decent graphics place can make you up some providing you can supply the artwork.

GTE TURBZ
07-11-06, 07:40 PM
thanks guys apart from the one who had an issue about my persistantcy, anyways its all good i can understand where he's coming from too.

Anyway found this company called meta MACmark, they got a vinyl that matches the bootlid in fact it looks even better than the original.

they have got the grey called 'traffic grey but its a gloss finish and wont reflect the factory look of the car.

well i've called the vinyl corporate, they'll be sending me some samples in the post so let you know how i get on.

By the way im restoring a red nova gte to its former glory, havent decided on the shade of red i wanna go for yet, but ive seen this colour called 'dark red' that looks near enough like the original paint and with all the new vinyl will look like its just come off the production line:thumb:

novacabrio
07-11-06, 07:50 PM
, havent decided on the shade of red i wanna go for yet, but ive seen this colour called 'dark red' that looks near enough like the original paint and with all the new vinyl will look like its just come off the production line:thumb:

Flame red no use? :tard: