PDA

View Full Version : Wiring Diagram??

Anonymous
24-04-01, 12:18 PM
Ladz\Laydeez, I am still in the process of having my 1.8 16v Vectra lump put in. The engine is in but the wiring is very complex!! Has anyone done this conversion or know where i can get the wiring diagram for the engine? Its a 1.8 16v [XE18XE1] from a 1999 Vectra. Any help greatly appreciated CHEERS!

Anonymous
24-04-01, 01:12 PM
not done it before but i'm quite handy with wiring

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
25-04-01, 03:02 AM
I'm very handy with lots of things!
R u replacing just the engine loom, or adding part of the main loom aswell?
D
i
c
k
o

Anonymous
25-04-01, 09:26 AM
Thing is I have the whole loom which includes everything; lights, dash, fuse boxes, F.u.c.k.i.n.g everything! Thats why we're so confused!!

Anonymous
25-04-01, 10:35 AM
Agh, well i dont think u need the whole thing, just see which connections u need from the engine loom, and marry them into the main loom, all u need is power to the engine loom, ignition connections, sensors and the fuel pump rely (which can be run without the main loom being swoped over).
D
i
c
k
o

Anonymous
25-04-01, 11:41 AM
from what i remember the vectra has the ecu loom intergrated into the car loom, so you will need to strip the ecu loom from the car loom and remake it so it will fit to the nova loom, you may have probs with things like the distance sender and the wiring for the fuel computer which is just there to confuse you

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---