PDA

View Full Version : nova is goin

nov4801
01-11-06, 05:25 PM
the time has come for me to get rid of my very much loved nova gte, some one has offerd me a golf gti mk2, lowered, 15"alloys in white few engine mods etc etc and i snatched his hand off lol.i will end up buyin another nova nxt year some time wen i get me own place with a garage so i can strip it and rebuild it from scratch

Mike
01-11-06, 09:39 PM
dont blame you matey, mines going as soon as the engine's been rebuilt!! Shes off to pastures new after a photoghraphic reshell as im after a lot better car to start with, with a lot more horses to start with aswell!!

nov4801
01-11-06, 11:14 PM
dnt really wanna get rid thou lol i love it to pieces always have loved novas but its costin to much to keep repairin it lol, wanna get another one thou and do it from scratch but gunna wait til after xmas for that

Stuart
02-11-06, 08:23 AM
English!!!!!

nov4801
02-11-06, 06:17 PM
well i can read it and its in english so cnt see ya problem

Dan
02-11-06, 06:25 PM
well its quite easy, follow this link.......

http://www.novaload.net/forum/announcement.php?f=9

please read and and take note. its quite breif and very simple to follow

nov4801
02-11-06, 06:53 PM
well i beren usin this website for about 6 months now and i aint had any problem. i cnt see the problem really its easier and quicker to type like this

Dan
02-11-06, 07:04 PM
problem solved then, as the link states........

Please refrain from using chav/text talk, this is not an sms and as such there is no limit on the number of characters you can use, make an effort with your posts, or we will make an effort to remove you.

That will be us that made the effort then lol lol lol