PDA

View Full Version : ebay is sh1t!!!!

Bouch
31-10-06, 12:05 AM
....it is! Why is nothing i want from ebay located close to me? I live in South Wales and my family live in Somerset. So viewing something,in the swansea, cardiff, bristol, weston, bridgy, taunton and exeter (at a push)area shouldn't be a problem. But why is it that everything that i'm after in either kent, yorkshire or scotland?????:cry:

Is it a case of south westeners having nothing worth selling or just that there to tight to sell it??

Alex.
31-10-06, 07:08 AM
Nah we appriciate our possesions unlike the notherners! lol
I find that sometimes too, or London, everything's in London and therefore the postage and packaging is expensive. :(

Stuart
31-10-06, 08:03 AM
have royal fail started charging per mile now then?

las i knew it cost the same to psot something nextdoor as it does to send it to lands end.... :roll:

i think its a case of Deal with it and chill

Jack
31-10-06, 09:12 AM
I've never had any problems finding stuff on ebay. Also seen plently of local non-postage items too, there's been a fair few local cars on there.

A lot of sellers try to make money on the postage though, hence why they charge varying rates or premiums over the std RM charges.

mini_kris
31-10-06, 09:19 AM
ebay ban me because i sold something, while i was waiting for them to pay which they never did they added intrest a ?20 bill went to ?60 odd so i emailed ebay and said i would pay the original bill but they wernt having any of it:roll:

draper
31-10-06, 10:47 AM
ive never had ebay add interest to my invoice ??

mini_kris
31-10-06, 11:01 AM
think its because i was trying to giver the buyer benefit of the doubt, to start with she replyed to alll my emails then she just stopped after i had sent th second payment reminder, she ignored all my contact, i reasoned with ebay they eventually agree'd to allow me to pay with paypal the ?20 went to pay and they still requested ?60 odd, think it was ?68 so i just emailed them telling them how i wont be using ebay again and i felt the intrest was unjustified as they hadnt done anything about the non paying buyer and i never had contact from them again, i had 0 negatives and about 30ish positives so i wasnt a time waster!

draper
31-10-06, 11:08 AM
im having probs at the min aswell - won a PC game for 50p and payed straight away (?2 total), the woman never accepted the paypal payment so it was reversed into my account eventually, now shes opened up a dispute !!

Jack
31-10-06, 11:23 AM
Draper, if you have an email receipt from Paypal saying the money was sent, send that to ebay. If not, it should at least show up on your Paypal statement as being sent and coming back to your account. Ebay own Paypal so they should be able to confirm if the money was sent or not.

think its because i was trying to giver the buyer benefit of the doubt, to start with she replyed to alll my emails then she just stopped after i had sent th second payment reminder, she ignored all my contact, i reasoned with ebay they eventually agree'd to allow me to pay with paypal the ?20 went to pay and they still requested ?60 odd
Someone bought something from you, and you're being charged? I'm assuming you mean the final value fee? File as a non paying bidder, ebay should then waive the fees. I thought they usually give you ~30 days to settle a sellers balance though before adding charges.

mini_kris
31-10-06, 11:25 AM
the woman who bought the item, which sold for ?1200 and is still in my living room lol promised to pay for 2 months then just disapeared, unfornatly she was a forign bidder, i should of known better!

i did file for a non paying bidder but to no avail

draper
31-10-06, 11:26 AM
yeah got all that, the womans closed the dispute now and ive re-payed - just annoying really, was only rollercoaster tycoon lol

L14MNP
31-10-06, 11:30 AM
ha ha lol

yeah got all that, the womans closed the dispute now and ive re-payed - just annoying really, was only rollercoaster tycoon lol

I hate eBay, been scammed before and had my paypal hacked. I have like 115 positive feedback and 0 negative. I should know better you'd think!

It's always the hundreds + pos feedback powersellers that manage to fcuk me over! :(

decwasere
31-10-06, 11:36 AM
You only think thats bad. I live in Northern Ireland and everything I want on ebay is at least 3/400 mile's away. Ebay is so very cruel :( lmao

All together to get my nova I think I travelled around 6/700 mile's inc. the flight to manchester and then driving to whole way up to scotland from manchester to get a boat home. But it was worth it in the end....

draper
31-10-06, 11:40 AM
You only think thats bad. I live in Northern Ireland and everything I want on ebay is at least 3/400 mile's away. Ebay is so very cruel :( lmao

All together to get my nova I think I travelled around 6/700 mile's inc. the flight to manchester and then driving to whole way up to scotland from manchester to get a boat home. But it was worth it in the end....

now thats dedication to the cause !!:thumb:

L14MNP
31-10-06, 11:40 AM
DEDICATION! ^ :D

One day I want to travel over your way for a Teg Type R DC2 or preferably a drift spec AE87........one day lol

krobinson
31-10-06, 07:08 PM
All the Teg type R and 80's twin cam corollas are all over here. Very popular!

Keith

L14MNP
01-11-06, 12:48 AM
Yeah I get my mate to bring back the Irish Trader with him on occasion!

droooool

Austin_Nova16
01-11-06, 01:37 PM
Just won a L6 cosworth ecu on there, now the kiddy seems to have 'miss-placed' it..... (blatently because I won the auction for good money....)

So, do I leave negative feedback, and then get negative back... :(

craig green
01-11-06, 01:48 PM
Leave negative. You cant list something & then lose it!

If he replies with negative feedback, get it removed. Its a genuine reason to leave bad feedback tbh.