PDA

View Full Version : bolt in ally cage

H15 NVA
30-10-06, 08:34 PM
got a rear bolt in ally cage for sale, with fixed diagonal, bolts to arches and front top seat belt mounting points, more for display than safety but does stiffen up rear of car, looks the nuts!! can only be fitted with rear seats in place. i believe its an mps cage? best offer over ?150 secures as its what it cost me2nd hand. stuart.

lee 16v
30-10-06, 09:17 PM
m8 where are you, is it easy to fit as in if i come down in the nova could it be done on the side the road, with out the holes do that when i get home

H15 NVA
30-10-06, 09:29 PM
takes minutes to fit mate its soo easy, im se london/kent essex border, junction 1 of m25 or jus thru the blackwall tunnel dependin where ya comin from.

lee 16v
30-10-06, 10:28 PM
im in cambridge, its about and hour and a bit to dartford, have you got any pics you could send me, is it polished or painted, and how big are the bars, can you get someone in the back still, not a prob if not just a thought, are you in a rush to move it as my nova dont have mot but i hope to have it sorted in a week or s, thanks lee

H15 NVA
31-10-06, 04:53 PM
yaeh ya can get people in back still but diagonal would make 2nd rear passenger bit awkward but one still fit in no probs, its polished alloy so looks the nuts and cos of where it fits its quite visible from outsied the car thru rear and side windows. think its about 2" or 2 1/4" tube. will send some pics once missus gets back from hol as she has camera. can hold onto it 4 a while but will be put on ebay once got pics of it.

H15 NVA
02-11-06, 08:23 PM
sorry lee cage has gone, swapped for the cobra buckets that sbd nova was sellin.